The Week Seven hot seat

Pat Shurmur AP

With the season close to the midway point, more than five coaches are in danger of becoming former coaches when the season concludes.

Thus, this week’s list contains a few extra names.

To learn the full contents of this week’s list, click the button below, turn up the speakers, and close any other tabs that play video or audio content automatically, whether you want to hear it or not.

Yeah, ESPN.com, that’s directed at you.

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Home, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, San Diego Chargers, Videos
7 Responses to “The Week Seven hot seat”
  1. rcali says: Oct 24, 2012 10:13 PM

Thank you for pointing that out about ESPN. It’s one of the reasons I’ve found other sports sites to go to.

2. hbdbrowns33 says: Oct 24, 2012 10:37 PM

Trust me no one in Cleveland wants Pat Shurmur around so the chance of the fans begging Haslem to keep him is very very small.

3. stealthsamuraininja says: Oct 25, 2012 1:17 AM

I think it’s idiotic that Murlarky is #4. Yes the Jags suck but it is stupid to put him on the list this early in to the season. Put Gene Smith on this list yes…. but Murlarky? Murlarky is working with one of the worst 5+ years of draft classes. It takes time to change the mindset of an entire team in the NFL and he is working on it.

4. screbels89 says: Oct 25, 2012 7:31 AM

NFL.com is 1000 times worse than ESPN, although ESPN is bad. The site is so “beefed up”, it takes 5 minutes to load everything (no I dont have dial up). Then you start trying to watch highlights and you can hardly control which ones you watch plus you have to watch the same commercial after every 2nd or 3rd video. Used to be the best site for scores on Sundays now I stay away. Talk to them Florio.

FYI, I complained to ESPN and found out if you have an acct with them there is a way to stop the autoplay videos but you would never find it on your own. If you are logged in, click on your username in the upper right-hand corner. Then go to the upper left-hand corner and click on “My ESPN” You’ll see the “autoplay” selection at the top of the screen.

5. Kreedos says: Oct 25, 2012 8:57 AM

Ugg I cant watch the friggin video! I want to though. Was Ken Whisenhut on the list?

6. Kreedos says: Oct 25, 2012 9:09 AM

Ok got to watch the video. I agree with the top five. I root for Carolina it’d be a shame to see Rivera get canned.

7. mrfrostyj says: Oct 25, 2012 9:43 AM

there is no hot seat in the AFC. There are only 3 teams over .500 in that conference. At this point even the Browns could get into the playoffs. 7-9 might get there 8-8 definitely will.