Chargers’ Black Friday sale gets fans riled up

San Diego Chargers v Denver Broncos Getty Images

The Chargers plan to get in on the Black Friday action, with a 15-percent reduction on all merchandise available at the team’s online store the day after Thanksgiving.

As Eric Wolff of U-T San Diego explains, the team’s announcement of the sale on its Facebook page generated 435 comments in two hours.

Many of the remarks had nothing to do with the sale, and everything to do with the team’s current fate.

The article contains a sampling of the comments that were posted.  Feel free to post some of your own below.  It won’t make the Chargers any better, but it could make Chargers fans feel a little better.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill, San Diego Chargers
10 Responses to “Chargers’ Black Friday sale gets fans riled up”
  1. stevemo says: Nov 21, 2012 10:02 PM

435 comments in 2 hours is supposed to be notable? This is 2012. I like the Miami Hurricanes football page on there, and they get as many comments as that on Game Day whenever they update the score.

2. ravenmuscle says: Nov 21, 2012 10:10 PM

Great idea by the Spanos’s to make a few extra bucks before they change their gear to read L.A. Chargers.

3. truthfactory says: Nov 21, 2012 10:20 PM

Any organization that thinks Norv Turner is a legit NFL head coach cant be taken seriously.

4. seattlerogueburner says: Nov 21, 2012 10:33 PM

So turns out after the game against the Broncos, Phillip Rivers threw his helmet in disgust. That too was intercepted.

5. 4evrnyt says: Nov 21, 2012 10:35 PM

Chargers fans suck plain and simple. They had blackouts even when the team was winning. They don’t deserve a team and the quicker the bolts move BACK to Los Angeles the better for fans that truly deserve an NFL franchise.

6. steelernationfartsinyourfaceandwinschampionships says: Nov 21, 2012 10:35 PM

The Chargers have 9 fans.

7. nflgiant says: Nov 21, 2012 11:02 PM

I would not spend a knickel on Chargers gear,they are a complete embaresment,and my friends would laugh at me,if I wore anything that said Chargers,we will see if the owners son has the guts to fire his GM and head coach.

8. egghead says: Nov 21, 2012 11:30 PM

Sale? I would be all riled up that Norv still has a job and….Oh wait, nevermind my paint is really taking a long time to dry….

9. bolted4life says: Nov 22, 2012 11:06 AM

Haha, all these fans bad mouthing the Chargers Organization and their fans, yet I can recall once in my lifetime were every team and their fans were flipping out due to losing, bad management or coaching.

My message to these people…. Shut up and let these fan complain, they pay for a product that is not up to per with their expectations.

10. steelerben says: Nov 23, 2012 8:45 AM

I just hope when the LA Chargers get their new Nike redesigned uniforms they go back to the powder blues.