No changes to Sunday night schedule in Week 14, 15

Green Bay Packers v Detroit Lions Getty Images

The Sunday night slate will continue to be unchanged for another two weeks.

The league announced Monday there would be no changes to the Sunday night lineup for either Week 14 or Week 15. That means the country will see Detroit at Green Bay and San Francisco at New England as previously scheduled.

There has yet to be a change to the Sunday night lineup this season. The 49ers-Patriots match up could end up being a Super Bowl preview with the level both teams are playing at right now. Detroit and Green Bay won’t likely have the same kind of playoff implications for both teams, but will put two of the more productive offenses in the league against each other just three weeks after a hard-fought 24-20 win by the Packers in Detroit.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Home, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, San Francisco 49ers
10 Responses to “No changes to Sunday night schedule in Week 14, 15”
  1. redskin3310 says: Nov 27, 2012 3:10 AM

I think the better Week 14 Sunday Night Matchup would have been Ravens at Redskins!

2. trevor123698 says: Nov 27, 2012 4:07 AM

i have no doubts it ends up pats-niners..and I benefit greatly from either

3. oaktown49er says: Nov 27, 2012 6:25 AM

As a Niner fan I am looking forward to that Pats game, unlike the beginning of the season, the Pats are rolling. This is gonna be a very tough game.

4. kattykathy says: Nov 27, 2012 6:52 AM

I propose the following changes to Week 15 schedule.

Let the KC Chiefs stay home with their families. Just go ahead and give their opponenent the W.

Ditto for the Eagles.

5. jtchernak says: Nov 27, 2012 7:19 AM

As a patriots an the 49ers should be a tough one

6. patsfan22 says: Nov 27, 2012 7:56 AM

Going to the Pats 49ers game, win or lose it’s going to be amazing!

7. southpaw2k says: Nov 27, 2012 8:15 AM

The Niners/Pats game will be an excellent Sunday night game, so I am a little confused as to why there was need to announce it was staying put. If the game was originally supposed to be Jaguars/Dolphins, that’d be one thing. But I can’t wait to see Navarro Bowman and Patrick Willis giving Tom Brady headaches all night.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed Week 15′s Monday night game is Jets/Titans? How in the world did the Jets land 4 prime time games this year, including Thanksgiving night? I realize the schedule is made in April, but the Jets weren’t going to win many games this season even before they had all their injuries.

8. supremekingz says: Nov 27, 2012 8:31 AM

My favorite team is the 49ers, and my most hated is the Patriots. This is the #1 game I care about this season (besides playoffs + Superbowl). I can’t wait to throw a party for this game!

9. bmorefalcon says: Nov 27, 2012 8:57 AM

I understand that the Packers vs. Lions might help to determine who wins the NFC North but, I cannot help but feel like the Giants vs. the Falcons is a better game.

10. dfalcon3522 says: Nov 27, 2012 9:33 AM

Falcons/ giants should be a good game. Of course I just want some xtra tailgate time! I hate 1pm kickoffs. No way that game replaces 49ers/ pats for Sunday nite game. A lot of good games week 15. GB/ CHI, Den/ Balt.