Harbaugh “encouraged” Suggs injury isn’t long-term

Pittsburgh Steelers v Baltimore Ravens Getty Images

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said outside linebacker Terrell Suggs was still being evaluated for an upper arm injury, but that he was “encouraged” it wasn’t a long-term injury.

According to the Baltimore Sun, Harbaugh said the team knows what kind of injury it was (he didn’t say) but wouldn’t know his status until Tuesday or Wednesday (not that he’d say anything different).

Suggs said after the game “I’ll be all right,” after leaving the game late in the fourth quarter holding his biceps area.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Home, Rumor Mill
6 Responses to “Harbaugh “encouraged” Suggs injury isn’t long-term”
  1. greglloydrules says: Dec 3, 2012 4:38 PM

T-fizzle always brings it against the Steelers. I didn’t here his name called at all yesterday. Maybe he’s not as healthy as he says he is.

2. Nofoolnodrool says: Dec 3, 2012 4:40 PM

As a steeler fan it’s not hard to respect a player such as him. I wish a speedy recovery back to full speed. After yesterday’s game I can’t help but think he is still not himself.

3. valid1 says: Dec 3, 2012 5:11 PM

Suggs is obviously not playing at 100 percent but credit where credit is due the Steelers’ banged up o-line made my Ravens d-line look sad.

4. Cereal says: Dec 3, 2012 5:50 PM

Suggs has been solid though not his typical all league self. He cannot do it alone, the only occasional pressure from Kruger & Upshaw being completely M-I-A is gonna bury that team

5. ravenator says: Dec 3, 2012 6:41 PM

Suggs is a beast, but he is not 100% no excuses, just fact. Sitting 9-3 atop the division, the sky is not falling.

6. groess says: Dec 3, 2012 8:24 PM