ProFootballTalk: Who ya got? Lions or Packers?

Two dynamic offenses go head-to-head on Thursday night as the Detroit Lions head to Lambeau Field to face the Packers. Will it be all Aaron Rodgers all the time or will Megatron steal the show?

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, PFT Live, Videos
11 Responses to “ProFootballTalk: Who ya got? Lions or Packers?”
  1. philliesblow says: Dec 5, 2012 10:51 PM

Seriously? The Lions haven’t won in Wisconsin since December 1991. That means only those that are of legal drinking age we alive the last time it happened. The Lions won’t quit until they find a way to lose. They are the longest running sit-com on TV.

2. matckeeper says: Dec 5, 2012 11:26 PM

I’m a Packers fan, so I got the Pack.
    But I’m a little bit worried about this one. The Lions are going to want a win after last week.
    I feel a lot might depend on getting back Woodson, Shields, and Mathews…or not getting them back for that matter.

3. axespray says: Dec 6, 2012 12:28 AM

I have no clue of our chances – then again, our backup defensive players sacked Stafford 5 times and contained him and that offense … inside a dome.

We get Clay back – Cold Weather – I think our D will do even better against them, then again – Lions D also whooped our Offense up – That was with TJ Lang – now with Don Barclay…smh, idk.

4. larryboodry says: Dec 6, 2012 4:11 AM

As a Bears fan, obviously I’d like the Lions to win…I just don’t see it happening.

5. stellarperformance says: Dec 6, 2012 9:44 AM

Thursday night? They play each other twice this week?

6. clayjayhawk says: Dec 6, 2012 4:09 PM

It is gonna be fun watching Don Barclay lead the way on screen passes. With him and Kuhn out in front blocking it wont matter if its grant , green, or b.j. raji . It’ll be a td evey time. i got the Packers!

7. smedley61 says: Dec 6, 2012 4:22 PM

Thursday Night??? Someone better tell the Bronco’s and Raiders.

8. ldr83favre says: Dec 6, 2012 4:38 PM

The game’s Sunday night.

9. larryboodry says: Dec 6, 2012 8:46 PM

And I was all set to watch, too.

10. honolulubluekoolaid says: Dec 6, 2012 11:39 PM

I’m a lions fan, pack will win despite big numbers from stafford and megatron. This will be the first season in history that a QB and WR break yardage records, yet end up 4-12. We just can’t get that one stop on D or one 1st down on offense needed to win games.

11. bigassbiscuit says: Dec 7, 2012 3:05 AM

Axepray says….
    Dec 6, 2012 12:28 AM

Listen 12 yr old from the nearest bandwagon town…No Clay this week, TJ is an amazing lineman and Barclay is on his way to being a stalwart GB lineman. Go back to yer Madden son.