[Editor's note: As we end one regular season and launch a new year, the final 2012 power rankings include the resolution each franchise should make for 2013.]
1. Broncos (five first-place votes): To keep Peyton Manning in cryogenic suspension during every offseason.
2. Patriots: To finally find a deep threat who can stretch the field from the outside.
3. 49ers: To give Alex Smith his freedom.
4. Seahawks: To get what they can for Matt Flynn.
5. Falcons: To find a tight end who can replace half of Tony Gonzalez’s production and leadership.
6. Packers: To find a running back who does more than block for Aaron Rodgers and catch short passes.
7. Vikings: To find a way to use Joe Webb.
8. Redskins: To not trade Kirk Cousins, even if Kyle Shanahan becomes a head coach somewhere else.
9. Bengals: To find a defensive end who can generate huge sack numbers with all the attention paid to Geno Atkins.
10. Texans: To quit thinking Matt Schaub is a franchise quarterback.
11. Colts: To find a run-stuffing safety like Bob Sanders.
12. Ravens: To work out a deal with Joe Flacco that won’t require the use of the franchise tag.
13. Giants: To put Tom Coughlin back on the hot seat, since that’s a key ingredient to the team winning Super Bowls.
14. Bears: To finally fix the offensive line.
15. Cowboys: To finally fix the quarterback’s ability to make plays in key moments and key games.
16. Steelers: To get a running back who can move the chains consistently, and stay healthy while doing so.
18. Panthers: To design an offense that gets the most out of Cam Newton.
19. Saints: To develop a defense that works without the use of cash incentives.
20. Dolphins: To sign Mike Wallace.
21. Chargers: To sign Mike Wallace.
22. Bills: To sign Mike Wallace.
23. Browns: To keep the next coach/G.M. for at least five years.
24. Buccaneers: To get the most out of Josh Freeman, finally.
25. Titans: To get some playmakers on defense.
26. Jets: To find a G.M. who will work harmoniously with the head coach.
27. Cardinals: To find a quarterback who will work harmoniously with Larry Fitzgerald.
28. Lions: To find more players who will work harmoniously with the penal code.
29. Eagles: To find a coach who will finally get the players to reach their potential.
30. Raiders: To find players who have real potential.
31. Jaguars: To embrace Tebowmania, and everything that goes with it.
32. Chiefs: To spend money in search of a quarterback who can get the most out of a fairly talented roster.