Patriots fans heckle Torrey Smith on Twitter about brother’s death

Divisional Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens v Denver Broncos Getty Images

After watching their New England Patriots’ season come to an end last Sunday in a 28-13 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game, Patriots fans took to Twitter to express their frustration.

Apparently, that meant feeling the need to heckle Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith over the death of his brother, Tevin.

Smith wrote on his Twitter account (@TorreySmithWR) that Patriots fans had sent him several “rude” messages since the game referencing the loss of his brother.

Smith’s brother died in a motorcycle accident in September before the Ravens’ regular season match-up against the Patriots. Smith still decided to play in the game and caught six passes for 127 yards and two touchdowns in the game in the Ravens 31-30 win over New England.

Against the Patriots on Sunday, Smith led the Ravens with 69 yards receiving on four catches during Sunday’s win over New England.

Many Patriots fans have since sent messages to Smith apologizing on behalf of their fellow fans that felt the need to lash out at Smith with the disparaging comments about his brother. Sports can bring out the worst in people, especially in a medium such as Twitter that allows such instant reaction to be directed at its participants. Yet, taunting a player about the death of a family member is way beyond anything that should be deemed acceptable under any circumstance.

Permalink 78 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Home, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill
78 Responses to “Patriots fans heckle Torrey Smith on Twitter about brother’s death”
  1. drgfri says: Jan 23, 2013 11:30 PM

Enough with the “you are the classless one” pissing war. The Ravens are the most sore winners ever….. With artificial chips on thier shoulders….

2. packfntk says: Jan 23, 2013 11:33 PM

Unfortunate. Every fan base has poor fans, I have seen a lot of it out of the pats fans as of late.

3. rickastleydancemoves says: Jan 23, 2013 11:33 PM

patriot fans and bostonians in general don’t exactly exemplify class.

4. steelbreeze676 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:35 PM

OK, I don’t think any sane person in the world would message anyone about the death of a family member…. I think I can safely say the vastly overwhelming majority of Patriots fans are embarrassed to have anything in common with anyone who mocks a death.

So publicly, as a Patriots fan I’m terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your brother and I wish you and your family peace and offer my most sincere condolences.

5. ducksouped says: Jan 23, 2013 11:37 PM

They may be sore winners….but at least they win. And I’m pretty sure you can play the classless card when your dead brother gets brought up by crappy NE fans

6. lazrrocketarm says: Jan 23, 2013 11:38 PM

I am not a Ravens fan by any stretch of the imagination. I still side with them on this issue. Brady trying to Suh Ed Reed is a legit beef. Total punk play by a usually classy guy.

I know some of these tweets are isolated and extreme, but still classless. As MOST pats fans would agree….

7. shanaenae99 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:38 PM

Patriot fans are worthless.

8. gopats51 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:39 PM

As a die hard Pats fan this makes me sick. These classless fans do NOT represent all Patriots fans. When a team beats you twice in the same season they are the better team. Its that simple. To all you fake Pats fans, get over it. We have a solid team and will compete again next year. And to all the classy Ravens fans, good luck. Represent for the AFC.

9. randyschwimmer7 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:39 PM

I understand being upset about your team losing. I was upset when the Ravens beat the Broncos. This does NOT justify heckling ANYONE about the loss of a family member. It doesn’t matter what happened in the game, going at someone about losing their brother is out of control. Terrible.

10. cooklynn17 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:39 PM

Giants fan here and I say everyone of them should be dragged out into the middle of the street and shot. Get a clue people. No matter what team you root for this is totally classless.

No wonder this country is in shambles.

11. 619sdfan4life says: Jan 23, 2013 11:40 PM

Who cares which team has more class. The fact that spineless fans think its ok to heckle someone about a family members death. That ain’t right in so many ways. Those people have no class or soul. Get real people.

Although if the Pats fans resemble the head coach I can see why they would have no soul.

12. dominicthedonkey says: Jan 23, 2013 11:41 PM

Typical Boston fans!! Not surprised.

13. blackandbluedivision says: Jan 23, 2013 11:42 PM

There are idiots in every city. Don’t blame an entire fanbase for a few idiots. Heck some of them probably aren’t even Patriots fans.

14. Mr. Wright 212 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:42 PM

He reiterated a point I keep making: Patriots fans always whine about “class”, but don’t even know what it is. They basically just want to be able to beat their chests and taunt the world when they win, and when they lose, you aren’t showing “class” by giving it back to them (deservedly so) or by simply celebrating your team’s victory and not even making mention of the Patriots in the process. If that isn’t the definition of CLASSLESS, then I don’t know what is.

15. buffalo75vette says: Jan 23, 2013 11:43 PM

It’s easy for someone to talk crap on here, no names or addresses. Taunting a player about a death is wrong on so many levels. Just shows how classless the Pats fans are.

16. acerockolla821 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:43 PM

Another of those articles where the accompanying photo should just be trollface in a PFT t-shirt stirring a big a pot of fecal matter.

17. FANof28 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:44 PM

I’m not going to go after all fans, because every fan base has fans like this. But this is disgusting. There has to be a line between good natured heckling, and just being insincere and rude. I think talking smack as a fan is a great thing, and it can be a fun thing. But that’s exactly what it’s supposed to be, FUN. When you go after someone dead relative, it just becomes disgusting, and unwarranted. We are better then that.

18. purplepain5 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:44 PM

This only reminds me of Boston fans from months back. Racial hate tweets were sent to Joel Ward when he scored the GW goal against the Bruins in the playoffs last year. People who send this stuff should be banned from social media because they can’t handle a loss in a GAME that they have no part in. GROW UP! There are a lot bigger problems in the world.

19. mazblast says: Jan 23, 2013 11:46 PM

And New England fans wonder why fans of the rest of the teams loathe them so much…

I’m not defending the Ravens players’ remarks after the game, nor the remarks of their fans, but I certainly understand their reasons for rubbing it in after the Ravens beat the Invincible Pats.

Taunting a player because a family member died in an accident. That’s beyond low.

20. Davo says: Jan 23, 2013 11:49 PM

As Patriots fan, I’m sickened – if this is true (I don’t know how these sicko’s were identified as Pats fans, or how many “fans” tweeted) then they should be named and shamed.

It’s a game. At the end of the day, it’s a game. Family is not a game, and the loss of a family member, especially so young. I, like most reasonable fans of the game, allowed myself to be pissed off until the next morning, when it was time to get the kids to school and go to work. “Reasonable” fans have something to live for outside of games on a Sunday.

Every fan base has their “element”. The type that muddies the rest of us. The Patriots are no different in that regard, but they can’t define us, just like bad fans can’t define any fan base.

21. gbditka says: Jan 23, 2013 11:50 PM

Welker’s Wife has a Facebook & Twitter account? The Cowboys may no longer be the most hated team in the NFL by those who follow the league.

22. vincentbojackson says: Jan 23, 2013 11:52 PM

Face it, eery fan base has some scumbags. Why is it necessary to give these few a voice by even reporting on this story?

Just ignore these low-lifes and don’t give them the satisfaction of any attention.

23. Mr. Wright 212 says: Jan 23, 2013 11:57 PM

And while all fanbases have idiots like this, there are so many more of them per capita amongst Eagles, Patriots and (to a slightly lesser extent), Steeler fans. A few bad apples is one thing, when seemingly one in three of a team’s fans, regardless of where they live, act like this, then you’re talking more than the typical, “oh well, all teams have these types.”

24. purplesane says: Jan 23, 2013 11:58 PM

Honestly, as a fan of the game, do people need to really attack the players of the winning team. Whatever happened to sportmanship and class? I always thought that the New England fans were above this type of low class mentality.

25. sloiggles says: Jan 23, 2013 11:59 PM

Maybe some of those “fans” were people that dared to take the 10 points given and were just bitter they pissed their money away. just saying. how many “fans” on any digital forum are just trolls?

26. tyler4richardson says: Jan 24, 2013 12:01 AM

This is a step in the right direction. Was expecting hundreds of racist remarks like Bruins fans threw at Joel Ward last year.

27. Derwin Worrell says: Jan 24, 2013 12:04 AM

As a New Yorker, it doesn’t surprise me the New England fans are classless. They’re disgusting! Can someone tell the Patriots wives to just shut up!

28. giantssb42champs says: Jan 24, 2013 12:07 AM

Really hard to understand why the pats are so hated outside of New England.

29. Stiller43 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:16 AM

Regardless of fan association, sending anyone messages over the internet taunting or heckling them over losing a family member is downright cowardly.

I know the pats fans who did this dont represent the majority of pats fans (even though i hate the pats and generally dislike their fans as well), and anyone who thinks hiding behind some random username while making hateful comments is funny, getting torrey smith “back,” or etc., is a pathetic human being.

30. cunninglinguist69 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:18 AM

As a Patriots fan, I would like to personally apologize for any Patriots fan who would make disparaging comments about Torrey Smith’s brother. I would also propose that said fan should have his membership in Patriot Nation revoked.

31. ez0682 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:28 AM

Im not a ravens fan but. I hate everything boston i wish they all die soo i can piss on they grave after i need to go. cluding pats fake championship players. Lolololilok die slow.

32. greggfletch1 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:55 AM

Its not the fans of football. I have been to the east cost and most of the upper east coast are a bunch of jackholes that are rude, and dont give a shat about anybody but themselves. I was kinda hoping that hurricane Sandy would have took most of the upper east coast down to the bottom of the ocean. More people died in one tornado than that hurricane. But they had telethons for the hurricane. Again most are jackholes and I sincerly hope a hurricane 10 times the size comes through soon. New York City is the buttcrack of the US and needs to be wiped.

33. tramonisland says: Jan 24, 2013 1:04 AM

As much as I really do respect Tory as a person and enjoy watching him play on Sundays he needs to ignore these tweets and not make them public. No need to give these fools the time of day. Once he matures a little more I feel he’ll realize there is no benefit in making this a story. It all comes with time and hanging around humble veterans.

34. CKL says: Jan 24, 2013 1:06 AM

Absolutely vile thing to do. Let me assure you, on our fan boards we are going out of our way to express disgust for anyone who would do such a thing.

I think it’s disgusting when fans trash athlete’s property after games too. It’s a GAME. I love and die with my team but it would never cross my mind to do anything so vile.

And to all you patronizing people who are claiming this is because just Pats fans lack class, I cordially invite you to perform acts on yourself that may be physically impossible. There’s trash like in every fan base. And it’s NEVER ok, regardless of whom it is.

35. brohamma says: Jan 24, 2013 1:46 AM

As a born and raised New Englander, I find this absolutely shameful.. pathetic is probably a better word. You always have a handful of immature children doing things like this no matter where you go; as evidenced by Torrey’s tweet referencing “as many rude tweets,” meaning New England fans haven’t been the only ones doing this garbage.

Baltimore won and it is time to move on to the Bruins!!

36. phillyphannn83 says: Jan 24, 2013 1:47 AM

So let’s have a quick rundown on the 2012 NFL season. We’ve seen fans taunt a player over losing a brother, an untold number of fan fights at every single stadium in the country(although if you Google NFL fan fights or go to YouTube, San Fran comes up more than anywhere, that’s FACT!), multiple fans getting stabbed in San Fran, Oakland, and Atlanta, and even a man shot in the face at a preseason game between Oakland and Arizona(coincidentally last year 2 fans were shot at a SF-Oak game too, what’s with you west coast fans using guns all the time, here on the east coast were men and use our fists, were not p***ies using guns because we can’t fight!).

So what’s my point? I’m tired of Philly fans constantly getting called the most classless fans in the world. Most people resort to bringing up a 70 year old story about a drunk, 120 lb 21 year old with a homemade Santa costume getting pelted by snowballs as the basis of their claims. Its pathetic. We don’t stab opposing fans, we don’t shoot em, big whoopdy do we boo louder than anyone else. And that makes us classless??? Give me a break. Take your little girl panties off and hike up your big boy pants and man up! Yeah there’s plenty of fistfights here, they’re at every stadium! But here they don’t escalate to attempted murder! Now don’t get me wrong, were no saints, there was the flyers fan who beat a rangers fan to a pulp outside genos last year, that was bad, and a disgusting phillies fan who vomited on a teenage girl, totally sickening, but by no means on the level of what happens other places, most notably California. When you look at what happens at SF games, Oakland games, and Dodger games, Californians take the cake!! Its time to put the label where it belongs and stop vilifying Philly fans because we boo more than other fans. By comparison, what we do is nothing!

Like other people have said, there are scumbag fans of every sports team, as those who sent these messages to Torrey Smith have shown.

37. Deb says: Jan 24, 2013 1:54 AM

Absolutely no data supports contentions that more of any team’s fans “per capita” are obnoxious than any other team’s fans–and it’s idiotic to suggest otherwise. Every fanbase has an equal share of jerks, and nothing brings them out like the anonymity of the Internet.

38. steel420 says: Jan 24, 2013 2:00 AM

I sure do love all this negative media the Patriots are receiving. Ahhh, good times!

39. hankhillspropanetank says: Jan 24, 2013 2:10 AM

He shouldn’t be taking this so personally, he is a famous athlete, unless heis oblivious to fandom and the various extremes that fall within that term, in that case he is an idiot.

Here is some more ammo for those who have twitter and feel the need to harass him… One of his team mates was charged with murder once upon a time, you could imply maybe that teammate had something to do with his brothers death.

40. flipola says: Jan 24, 2013 2:16 AM

It isn’t all Pats fans, just a few sick individuals. Goes beyond football. Though with the way their team has been, I’d expect it from no other fanbase.

41. handsomepatrick says: Jan 24, 2013 2:30 AM

It’s not just Pats fans. Every Fan base has boneheads that sully the good name of the rest of the fan base. Being a vikings fan i realize most packers fans are very nice and courteous people, but a few of them can be complete tools and vice-versa. But to bring up this guys brother is completely classless and shows your not a fan but a deranged lunatic.

42. flipola says: Jan 24, 2013 2:32 AM

Except maybe Dallas, but they’ve been stuck in mediocrity for so long, I almost miss their relevance.

No offense.

43. prosportswashington says: Jan 24, 2013 2:53 AM

These are mostly the same fans that called Joel Ward a sand n—— and other racist garbage.

44. randallflagg52 says: Jan 24, 2013 3:01 AM

Not cool. Torrey Smith is one of the classiest, down to earth, and likable people in the NFL. He’s one of the good guys. For those of you who don’t know his story I suggest you look it up.

45. jgava19 says: Jan 24, 2013 3:43 AM

Punishment should be having their name and photo published on the net. That would be cool. Public ridicule. So many bone heads flex their muscles on the Internet. Quite a joke.

46. skullvikings says: Jan 24, 2013 3:50 AM

I do not find this surprising at the least, pats players, coaches and some fans just cant stand losing. Bunch of poor sports. Especially BB

47. capsfan19 says: Jan 24, 2013 4:24 AM

Just like boston bruins fans sending racist tweets to joel ward (black hockey player for washington capitals) when he scored the overtime goal in game 7 last year.
    I mean yea i get pissed when my teams lose big games, throw my hat, remote etc, but dont jump on social media and say rediculous crap like that!

48. censoredagain says: Jan 24, 2013 5:17 AM

Maybe it’s time to jump back off the bandwagon, Pats “fans”. This whole losing thing doesn’t seem to be agreeing with you guys.

Even Philly fans are mortified, and they heckled Joe Jurevicius after the death of his infant son.

49. max2157 says: Jan 24, 2013 5:49 AM

so exactly whixh fan base is classy? atlanta, or los angeles? might get stabbed or nearly beaten to death. oakland? philly? i live in denver and can tell you there’s some sore losers here. point is every fan base has a few bad apples but you can’t call an entire city classless.

50. z0inks says: Jan 24, 2013 6:00 AM

Every team has a few complete jerks in its fan base.

My guess is, most of the garbage Torrey got came from jerks who normally watch one of the other 30 NFL teams….but since their teams have been eliminated, in this game they were pulling for the Patriots.

Or maybe these were people who had lost money on the game….and rather than admitting that they had screwed themselves by betting on the wrong team, they chose to lash out at Smith instead.

51. joetoronto says: Jan 24, 2013 6:12 AM

While I agree in general that Pats fans are a pain in the butt, the people in Boston in general are nothing short of amazing.

You’d be hard pressed to find nicer people anywhere.

52. gambeast5533 says: Jan 24, 2013 6:52 AM

As a Patriots fan, I see most other fans have responded the way I would have. It stinks to lose a game, but it is JUST that, a game. To lose your life is unspeakable.

To harass someone for their loss is beyond low. I have seen some horrible things in all sports, but this is one of the worst. I am sorry that anyone has had to go through this.

To lump ALL Patriots fans together and blame the actions of a few on everyone is also wrong. If you are angry at the ones who were harassing Torrey, then take it out on them, not all Pats fans. I am sure every fan base has a group like these people.

53. sjoyner59 says: Jan 24, 2013 6:53 AM

Season ticket holder in Philly for 27 years so i have seen my fair share of disgraceful fan behavior but making fun about a players deceased relative has got to be the worst,that’s not right

54. joeflaccosunibrow says: Jan 24, 2013 7:20 AM

Boston’s had a rough year+ thanks to Baltimore. First the Orioles sweep them on the last series of the 2011 season to kick them out of the playoffs. Their baseball team got owned by the Orioles in 2012. And now the Ravens have made Gillette stadium, M&T Bank North stadium.

Adversity brings out one’s true colors

55. MTLighthouse69 says: Jan 24, 2013 7:28 AM

I am not a Patriots’ fan. That said, I am sure that the vast majority of Patriot fans wouldn’t condone any of the low blow, inhumane actions of a few of their fellow fans.

The lack of decency and humanity that seems to run rampant on the internet is really really sad. I don’t see it going away anytime soon, though I would hope people would think long and hard about what they are saying and feeling and how it may affect them if the shoe was on the other foot. In other words, think long and hard and have compassion before you hit send/enter. Would you like what you are saying and.or sending be sent and/or said back to you?

56. randy001 says: Jan 24, 2013 7:32 AM

My apologies. This is classless, inelegant and rude.

57. jr507 says: Jan 24, 2013 7:43 AM

as a jets fan, I hate the pats and many of their fans but c’mon – we can’t crucify an entire fan base because of a few d-bags. I’m sick of hearing all the crap a Jets fans, or how all SF fans are knife wielding cons, etc. Every team has a part of their fanbase that the world would be better of without. Such is life…

58. 49erstim says: Jan 24, 2013 7:54 AM

I’m not a supporter of calling an entire fanbase “classless” based on the idiocy of a couple of them. Unfortunately social media has made tough guys out real-life cowards. Heck I bet these guys weren’t even real fans, just loser trolls. We get more than a few on this site. Some people just need that cheap thrill because they have NO lives.

59. kgun80 says: Jan 24, 2013 7:55 AM

As a Bills fan who has attended games in NewEngland I can say this is a minority of Pats fans.. Every city has its share of classless idiots

60. patriotenvy says: Jan 24, 2013 8:06 AM

And they have to really be Patriot fans because they say so on a internet social media device. (sarcasm)

61. ravenator says: Jan 24, 2013 8:07 AM

So is this going to be expected every time the Ravens beatdown the Patriots. I mean seriously could a group of fans be more salty and pathetic. I dont know who’s worse, steeler fans or patriot fans. Whatever, Ravens beat both teams. Superbowl!

62. dsigrey says: Jan 24, 2013 8:10 AM

This is truly disgusting behavior. As a Pats fan, these people obviously don’t rep the rest of us. That would be like saying that all San Fran fans are killers waiting in the parking lot after games. Anyways, people should have to take a test before they are allowed to open a twitter account. Perhaps a Breathalyzer test before they can access it.

63. kev86 says: Jan 24, 2013 8:14 AM

Probably a bunch of lowlife racist drunks more angry with themselves than Torrey Smith or his brother. Plenty of them up there in beantown.

64. bill5455 says: Jan 24, 2013 8:15 AM

I agree this is awful but go back and read the things some off you have wrote about brady and his wife on this board alone. All fan bases have bad fans. Now why are the ravens and their fans still so obsessed with the Patriots. It might just be me but heading into the Super Bowl wouldn’t you think there focus would only be on San Francisco only?

65. ravenator says: Jan 24, 2013 9:05 AM

Wonder if these classless fans would say it to his face. Nah, they’re probably the same begging Smith for his gloves after he burns their secondary. Ravens are going to the superbowl. Hate on haters.

66. ravenator says: Jan 24, 2013 9:06 AM

Wonder if these classless fans would say it to his face. Nah, they’re probably the same people begging Smith for his gloves after he burns their secondary. Ravens are going to the superbowl. Hate on haters.

67. ravenboy4lyfe says: Jan 24, 2013 9:29 AM

Sore losers thanks for the motivation dum patriots fan ravens never took it that far classless as hell we loss the championship game last year didnt complain ray lewis gathered the troops and said we be back next year now look at us!

68. giablommi says: Jan 24, 2013 9:35 AM

Mixed feeling on this. Sad story about his brother, obviously anyone with any humanity would feel sympathy for that kind of loss.

I was at the game Sunday and I think if you asked the majority of Ravens who attended they would agree that visiting fans are, for the most part, treated pretty well at Gillette. Didn’t see any fights, no pouring beer on opposing fans heads or any of the nonsense that went on at the old stadium.

To Torrey Smith’s point, he’s not even claiming that there was any of this below-the-belt heckling going on at the stadium. It was all via twitter, if I understand correctly. So as I peruse through the above comments and see the usual vitriol directed towards Patriots/Boston/NE fans in general, I don’t think its a stretch to imagine that these hateful tweeters were, in fact, not Patriots fans, but just hateful individuals in general who could kill two birds with one stone by making hateful, possibly racism fueled comments towards Smith while it the same time pinning said comments on New Englanders so that stories like this would emerge to further kick Patriots fans while they’re down.

Personally? I am a over the hate that Boston fans get from the rest of America. Most of the haters here have probably never even been to any of the 6 New England states yet claim to be authority on people from there. Sure, every fan base has subhuman idiots, and yes, a few may reside in Boston. However, the gleeful bashing of a fanbase whenever the Patriots lose a postseason game reflects a sad emptiness that is clearly evident in many posters lives here.

69. ironmike778 says: Jan 24, 2013 9:58 AM

When are you guys gonna learn there are losers in every city for every team. You give people a forum like Twitter and anybody can be tweeting from anywhere. The amount of Patriot hate has gotten ridiculous.

70. ironmike778 says: Jan 24, 2013 10:08 AM

And shame on pro football talk for feeding into this crap and pushing the story along.

71. letemplay says: Jan 24, 2013 11:32 AM

I know every team has some horrible fans. I have been ashamed of my fellow Ravens fans before.

Having said that, these are the facts.

1. After Tevin passed, and after the first Pats game (week 3) there was a Pats fan that stooped to this level.

3. No other fans of any team we played for the rest of the year stooped this low. Not even steelers fans.

4. Now that we have played the Pats again after the AFCCG fans are doing it again.

I am ashamed to be from the same country as the NE fan base.

72. ironmike778 says: Jan 24, 2013 11:59 AM

Well good to see you feel that way because “A” Pats fan stooped that low. Good god.

73. pef12 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:46 PM

no excuse for these tweets but playing the victim card is beneath you.

74. lombardisshineinfoxborough says: Jan 24, 2013 1:18 PM

The idiocy that is the majority of these posts is frightening. Obviously anybody who would taunt somebody for the death of a family member is the scum of the earth, but to label a whole fan base over a few morons on twitter is ridiculous. Every fan base has its sleaze. And for all of you yapping about Bruins fans, it was well documented that the majority of racist posts at Joel Ward came out of Canada!

75. Mr. Wright 212 says: Jan 24, 2013 1:22 PM

greggfletch1 says: Jan 24, 2013 12:55 AM

———-

Sure thing, Mr. Country Bumpkin.

76. Mr. Wright 212 says: Jan 24, 2013 1:24 PM

giablommi says: Jan 24, 2013 9:35 AM

———-

There’s no “sad emptiness” in the majority. More like giving it back to those who dish it the loudest, most vociferously and ruthlessly; and in the same fashion in which they (those of us who are not from New England) have received it for quite some time from goofy Patriots fans.

77. audge86 says: Jan 24, 2013 2:22 PM

This is not a “Pats Fans” thing

Please don’t group all of us with the trash who did this. I’m a Pats fan and would never ever do this or support anyone doing it.

As far as I’m concerned, Torrey Smith is a good player and classy guy. I felt horrible about what happened to his brother.

Anyone doing this should be ashamed.

78. dodgerdave619 says: Jan 24, 2013 4:26 PM

Stay classy NE!!! And hide behind ur twitters!!