Aloha: Tune in for live-streaming Pro Bowl action here

Thomas Morstead, Jahri Evans, Jermon Bushrod, Drew Brees AP

There’s nothing easier than making Pro Bowl jokes.

But be honest with yourself.

Not only are you going to watch it, but you’re going to talk about it with your buddies.

So why not hang out here, watch the game streaming live on NBCSports.com, complete with multiple camera angles and a live chat with our own Mike Florio, while he works out the kinks from his trek to New Orleans for that other game next weekend.

Because let’s face it, you know you’re going to watch both of them.

Permalink 21 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
21 Responses to “Aloha: Tune in for live-streaming Pro Bowl action here”
  1. ottawabrave91 says: Jan 27, 2013 6:22 PM

don’t tell us to be honest with ourselves. chiefs fans like me like to lie to ourselves and believe next year is our year. stop trying to screw it up dude. thanx

2. FinFan68 says: Jan 27, 2013 6:24 PM

Actually, I have no interest in watching the pro bowl. Not even the spectacle of watching another “train wreck” is enough for even five minutes anymore. I’m sure plenty of others feel the same about this useless game

3. wtfpft says: Jan 27, 2013 6:28 PM

Seriously…people watch this thing?

4. ErinAndrewsStopCallingMe says: Jan 27, 2013 6:30 PM

Please. I live about 5 miles away from Aloha Stadium and am not going nor watching. After the debacle last year where I PAID $150/seat to go and was treated to basically a two-hand touch football game, there is no way I, or many people living here, would go or watch. Plus “If you ain’t first, you’re last” and only the Ravens/49ers are first’ers this year. Yeah, spellcheckers, I made that word up.

5. Stiller43 says: Jan 27, 2013 6:35 PM

It should be canceled immediately.

6. Punk says: Jan 27, 2013 6:54 PM

Set my DVR to record. I will watch it if I get reports that it is worth watching.

7. Punk says: Jan 27, 2013 6:54 PM

As of this moment I would rather troll the Internet making snarky comments than watch that game.

8. raynman49 says: Jan 27, 2013 7:06 PM

I’d rather watch my toenail polish dry. (if I used it).

9. fish751 says: Jan 27, 2013 7:08 PM

Preseason intersquad scimmages are more exciting. Play for something. The loser opens on the road the following season!? Anything! Goodell gives everone on the winning team a get out of jail free card! There it is! Look out Hawaii! !

10. kane337 says: Jan 27, 2013 7:11 PM

The Train band is so awesome. I’m sure their performance will be about as awesome as the Pro Bowl.

11. rcali says: Jan 27, 2013 7:15 PM

I’m watching college hoops and the NBA. That’s all that needs to be said.

12. RoofDude says: Jan 27, 2013 7:19 PM

Florio looks like a tool….

13. udub says: Jan 27, 2013 7:19 PM

Here is an idea to make the Pro Bowl better. Doubt the NFL would do this but I’ll throw it out there…

Instead of having the Pro Bowl today have it be the beginning of the following seasons preseason.

It’ll still be a reward, going to Hawaii, being an ‘all-star’ and all, but:

1) Players won’t be declining the game with minor pointless injuries or just because they want to head into the offseason without playing again.

2) Players won’t be out of the game, even if they want to be a part of it, just because their team is in the Super Bowl.

3) The effort, which still obviously wouldn’t match a real game, would definitely be better. Instead of players heading into the offseason they’d be heading into and gearing up for the next season.

14. stevemo says: Jan 27, 2013 7:22 PM

The term “action” is used a lot more loosely than it used to. I’ll be tuning in on my television regardless.

15. noring4youstill says: Jan 27, 2013 7:25 PM

Should just play the Sean Taylor hit on loop

16. spartan822 says: Jan 27, 2013 7:51 PM

I think maybe the only reason I’m watching this year is because of the threat of this being the last Pro Bowl.

17. bleedgreen says: Jan 27, 2013 7:55 PM

They’re actually playing better than last year. Actually hitting.

18. rg3bionicknee says: Jan 27, 2013 8:07 PM

The probowl could be better by trying out potential rule changes in the game (like the adjustment to/replacement of the kickoff), letting the players celebrate however they want after plays (more of an incentive for them to make big plays), and let the finalists for the Heisman play a few snaps.

19. spartan822 says: Jan 27, 2013 9:04 PM

That and I think that the players will actually try harder this year. And so far it looks like they have. But there are still moments when you can tell that certain guys are taking it easy. And I guess that doesn’t bother me unless it’s excessive. I expect some of that in an all-star game.

20. JSpicoli says: Jan 27, 2013 9:43 PM

Have a skills competition ala home run derby and ditch the “game”

21. chazatlas says: Jan 27, 2013 10:25 PM

Nobody cares about the Pro Bowl.