Richard Sherman can name every DB drafted ahead of him

Seattle Seahawks v Buffalo Bills Getty Images

The names include some players who have become Pro Bowlers, like Patrick Peterson, and others who aren’t even in the league anymore, like Rod Isaac. Richard Sherman knows them all.

They are the names of all the defensive backs who were chosen in the 2011 NFL draft before the Seahawks selected Richard Sherman with the 154th overall pick. Sherman said today on NFL AM that he can name every single defensive back who was chosen before his name was finally called two years ago.

“Nothing is going to change the fact that I was drafted 154, fifth round, 23rd pick. Nothing’s going to change that. Five rounds of teams just passed, passed, passed, passed. I know every single one of them. I know every DB. I know everyone who went ahead of me,” Sherman said.

Sherman said he decided as he was being snubbed to use it as motivation.

“I was like, I’m going to do whatever it takes to become a high-profile guy. I’m going to earn the respect. If they’re not going to give it like they’ve given it to all the rest of these guys, I’m just going to take it,” Sherman said.

Sherman has definitely taken it: Just two years after lasting until pick No. 154, Sherman is one of the best players in the NFL.

Permalink 120 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Seattle Seahawks, Top Stories
120 Responses to “Richard Sherman can name every DB drafted ahead of him”
  1. tincansailor981 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:50 AM

Okay, he’s nearing the end of his 15 minutes. Time for him to shut his trap.

2. ravensallday2012 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:52 AM

Tired of hearing this guy talk Good player but talks way too much

3. millertime30 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:53 AM

Well it’s not like you can blame the NFL personnel men for not realizing Sherman’s potential.. After all, at the time, they had yet to see what Sherman is capable of once he gets his hands on some PEDs.

4. pinion8ted says: Feb 15, 2013 10:53 AM

Sherman said he decided as he was being snubbed to use it as motivation.

——————————————————
    “Y U mad, bro?”

By the way, Richard Sherman would be shocked to learn that one of football’s greatest QBs ever, felt the very same way and used that “snubbing” to propel himself to greatness…….

Richard Sherman, meet Tom Brady, 6th round draft pick.

5. bugorfeature says: Feb 15, 2013 10:55 AM

Sherman is pretty much a shut down corner at this point.

6. taintedlombardis says: Feb 15, 2013 10:57 AM

Dude is incredibly overrated. There can be no such thing as a physical db according to the rules. If they flagged him like they should, he would give opposing offenses first downs on every series.

7. S.Nevada says: Feb 15, 2013 10:57 AM

Give him a year or two and he’ll be as irrelevant/injured as other ‘up and coming’ DB’s.

8. dmartin17 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:57 AM

that seems like a waste of time…

9. revischrist16 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:57 AM

“one of the best players in the NFL”….really?

10. nygiantstones says: Feb 15, 2013 10:57 AM

As we see with Sherman gaining respect and being the best can be in conflict. The guy has no class.

11. crownofthehelmet says: Feb 15, 2013 10:59 AM

“Five rounds of teams just passed, passed, passed, passed. I know every single one of them.”

Ummm, wouldn’t that be every team in the league? My 6 yr-old can also recite that list, congrats.

12. YouMadCauseImStylingOnYou says: Feb 15, 2013 10:59 AM

“I was like, I’m going to do whatever it takes to become a high-profile guy.

Like take PEDs?

13. robert87653 says: Feb 15, 2013 10:59 AM

Can he please just shut up.

14. mkesfinest says: Feb 15, 2013 10:59 AM

For the love of God, SHUT UP and be humble.

15. calhounlambeau says: Feb 15, 2013 11:00 AM

We’re all glad it worked out Richard, but nobody cares about your ego trip.

16. emoney12 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:01 AM

Get over yourself. Seattle passed over him 4 times too. There was clearly something there before the draft that keep his draft grade low.

17. ndgarretjax says: Feb 15, 2013 11:02 AM

Wow, I never even heard of this guy until the whole thing with Tom Brady…

18. regisphilbin says: Feb 15, 2013 11:03 AM

You should have given our fired former GM credit for the Rod Issac pick. After all, Rod had amazing character and was a college team captain for NE Western Tech Valley Community college.

-Jag fan

19. tjh9985 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:04 AM

And now it’s time for everyone here to show how little they know about football by calling him overrated.

20. filthymcnasty1 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:04 AM

Very nice Richard!

Now name each of them that take PED’s.

21. tokyosandblaster says: Feb 15, 2013 11:04 AM

Can he say which of them are using PEDs like he is?

22. ravenator says: Feb 15, 2013 11:04 AM

He became a high profile name because of his trash talking not his play. Although hes good, I had no idea who Sherman was before espn said some Seahawks player was trashing every single WR faced on Sunday.

23. hehateme2 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:05 AM

So tired of the punks mouth already. Classless!

24. S.Nevada says: Feb 15, 2013 11:06 AM

Oh, and what makes him so good, his motivators or PEDs?

25. boogerhut says: Feb 15, 2013 11:06 AM

Do whatever it takes to become a high profile guy. Put a sharpie in your sock. Do push ups in your driveway. Get some gold teef. Date a Kardashian. Date Tim Tebow. Anything.

26. jwil007 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:07 AM

While I love this dudes TALENT his attitude and confidence is a little over the top…He definitely wants to be Deion Sanders…LOL. Keep the Talent but tweak the attitude just a little… And I sure as hell wish my Bengals would have picked you up… :)

27. tmkelley1 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:07 AM

How sad. Get some help, bro.

28. jbaxt says: Feb 15, 2013 11:08 AM

Now if he could shut his mouth I could learn to like him. Thanks to Rae Luewis we’ll have these clowns spouting off all the time. Nothing says team like ” look at me”.

29. deliveredbysherpa says: Feb 15, 2013 11:08 AM

_________________

One of the best, but soon his over-sized head will start to weigh him down and then poof… I never heard Champ Bailey talk this much and he’s been doing it a hell of a lot longer.

30. filthymcnasty1 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:08 AM

I guess that’s pretty impressive considering that Anthony Cromartie can’t even name all his kids.

31. brutus9448 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:09 AM

some of these players talk too much

32. mmacify says: Feb 15, 2013 11:09 AM

33. hosmachine says: Feb 15, 2013 11:10 AM

Even Seattle passed on you what 5 rounds assuming they had one pick in each round haha In a pass happy league. Your overatted!!! You remember everyone who leaves a negtive post about you on here too. He’ll be serving me my fries or washing my car in 2-3 yrs.

34. vtopa says: Feb 15, 2013 11:10 AM

Awesome attitude. Wish every player had that kind of competitiveness and spirit instead of the waaah waaaah waaah we usually get.

35. daroc88 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:10 AM

Adderall is proven to be one of the most effective methods to focus on a single task. If Sherman sat down and studied this list of players, I’m not at all surprised that he can recall this information seamlessly.

36. brassknuckles47 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:11 AM

Is this REALLY a news story?

37. hwentworth says: Feb 15, 2013 11:11 AM

He can also name all of his local adderall suppliers.

38. mhalt99 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:13 AM

the guy went from 5th round pick to stud…..all of the haters on this board never played anything other than monopoly….reminds me of the cold timid souls quote from Roosevelt.

really can’t understand any hate from his comments.

39. bordner says: Feb 15, 2013 11:14 AM

“I’m going to earn the respect.”

I personally would respect him more if he just shut up and let his play do all the talking.

40. buddysguys says: Feb 15, 2013 11:15 AM

stevie johnson had no issues with him…they got crushed but he still had no issues with him.

41. umainebearman says: Feb 15, 2013 11:16 AM

Its funny he didnt actually name them. He named 2. Im pretty sure there where more than 2. I mean if he said he can name them all why didnt the interviewer call his bluff and say “Ok, who are all the dbs drafted before you?”.

42. hosmachine says: Feb 15, 2013 11:16 AM

Good memory huh, well thats great maybe then he won’t screw up my take out order for the whole office in a couple of years. Heres to the Shermanator working at Panda Express.

43. marvsleezy says: Feb 15, 2013 11:17 AM

First off, I would call his bluff and ask to him to name names.

Next off, view the tape of Stevie Johnson against Sherman this past year, even Sherman admitted after the game that it was not a good match up for him.

44. lightcleric says: Feb 15, 2013 11:18 AM

I would be okay with this guy running his mouth if he didn’t make huge blunders like:

“I made Calvin Johnson a non-factor”…with safety help. And Titus Young burned you for a 40-something yard TD. Oh, and you guys lost.

“Roddy White only had one catch on me”…yeah, like a +50 yard TD. Oh, and you guys lost.

Being a shutdown corner 95% of the time isn’t so impressive when the other 5% of the time you get torched for TDs.

45. 4t9er says: Feb 15, 2013 11:18 AM

The guy is smart ( Stanford graduate) and he majored in communication, he knows the importance of keeping your profile up (positively or negatively).

46. seahawkfan4evr says: Feb 15, 2013 11:19 AM

Love it keep it going man. Been awhile since anyone has talked about the Seahawks this much. It’s about time we stop hearing about the jets Nd cowboys everyday and actually hear about some one who is worth a damn.
    GOHAWKS

47. justbust says: Feb 15, 2013 11:20 AM

We will see Articles like this every couple weeks , I feel like I’ve read this 6 times already since December about Sherman. His physical play walks the fence of the nfl rules, a lot of other DBS can’t get away with what he does most plays.

48. seahawks4alltime says: Feb 15, 2013 11:27 AM

In the 2011 draft Seattle picked Richard Sherman with their 5th pick. They had a first, a third, two fourths, and then they picked Sherman with their first of two in the fifth round. The guys that were drafted ahead of Sherman for the Seahawks are James Carpenter, John Moffit, KJ Wright, and Kris Durham.

And everyone harping on Sherman for use of Adderall seems to be forgetting that the only reason it’s a problem is because he didn’t have a doctor’s note. Adderall is NOT a banned substance. Many NFL players use it.

49. 6thsense79 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:29 AM

I love Sherman’s attitude and love it even more that he gets so many of your Victoria Secrets in a bunch. He is one of the best corners in the league. When Revis was demanding more money I also heard people denigrating his play and saying all he does is hold. These guys both back up they’re talk with their play.

50. goodellisruiningtheleague says: Feb 15, 2013 11:29 AM

It must be the offseason

51. panthernation45 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:33 AM

Was actually very interested in seeing the list of everyone picked before him..but then there wasn’t one.

52. rc33 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:34 AM

Sherman’s no different than Ryan Braun; a cheat who, thru a technicality, somehow managed to get away with it. Look at Braun now.
    Same for Sherman soon enough. He’ll either get rightfully busted again for using PED’s or he’ll start playing like a 5th round pick.

53. r502 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:34 AM

Get over it. Seattle passed on you and picked you as an afterthought. Unless this guy shows longevity and high production at the position, there will be plenty to point out the typical story of the loud mouthed, PED enabled player that could not hold up without an edge. We will not have to wait long to find out if his ‘arrival’ is as phony as his ‘ I was disrespected’ blather.

54. jnbnet says: Feb 15, 2013 11:36 AM

Feb 15, 2013 11:04 AM

This guy is so overrated!

55. poetry4class says: Feb 15, 2013 11:38 AM

Mmmmmmm. Steroids…

56. delusionalcardsfan says: Feb 15, 2013 11:41 AM

“I was like, I’m going to do whatever it takes to become a high-profile guy” Like taking PED’s ?

57. rohinaz says: Feb 15, 2013 11:47 AM

People need to relax calling him a shut down corner. He doesnt even play man to man on the majority of his snaps. He doesnt follow the top WR across the field. he stays in 1 place. He may have played well for a 5ht rd pick, but he isnt the top corner in the draft. hes not even the best cb in his draft class. Peterson is way better.

58. circuscivics says: Feb 15, 2013 11:48 AM

A lot of Haters here. They would love his talk if he was on their team. I know I would love if the Eagles had him. I give him credit for work his way to being one of the best cover men in the leauge. It’s a joke to call him overrated when he is widely considered a top corner when he was a 5th round pick.

59. onderin says: Feb 15, 2013 11:50 AM

We should vote. Should his nickname become Richard “Arya” Sherman now?

Because if he can actually name off every DB drafted ahead of him, that’s some very Game Of Thrones-like revenge dedication.

60. purplekoolaid1 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:51 AM

The last time I checked, earning respect is achieved by working hard and keeping your mouth shut. Hmm….

61. EJ says: Feb 15, 2013 11:52 AM

Stevie Johnson proved to Richard Sherman why he was chosen in the fifth round and not any earlier. Funny thing is, Johnson was a 7th round draft pick. It doesn’t matter where you were drafted, first or last round. All that matters is the amount of work you put in to get better.

62. atwatercrushesokoye says: Feb 15, 2013 11:52 AM

Just like the “Brady six” thing I just don’t get this, with the exception of ONE player each year, every other NFL player had someone picked before them, it happens, get over it!

63. anicra says: Feb 15, 2013 11:53 AM

Man the number of people that dont understand the volume of drug testing within the NFL. Saying PED every time they hear Sherman’s name are foolish. He is tested 15 to 20 plus times each season. It is not like the work testing were you are tested once or twice a year.

64. dirtyjersey9er says: Feb 15, 2013 11:54 AM

Yea Mr. Sherman? Seattle thought James Carpenter, John Moffitt, KJ Wright, and Kris Durham were all safer picks than you in that draft so shut it.

65. davidschap says: Feb 15, 2013 11:55 AM

This guy is an ass

66. dspyank2k11 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:57 AM

let it go man… let it go

67. gromit45 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:57 AM

I guess I know who I’m rooting to get burned often next season. Let’s see if you can keep up w/o your PEDs.

68. baherr2012 says: Feb 15, 2013 11:59 AM

love him or hate him this guy is absolutly awesome. Cant wait to watch him play next year

69. elgranderojo79 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:01 PM

If I wasn’t a Seahawks fan I wouldn’t like him either. Sometimes it good to have a loud mouth on your team to draw up some of the attention. The guy is definitely not overrated though.

One quick question for anyone out there who knows. How performance enhancing is adderall? I would find it hard to believe that it even comes close to the competitive edge that steriods or HGH (I’m sure a lot players take this, especially when injured) provides. It seems like if anything it provides mental focus and maybe doesn’t do a lot physically, though I’ve never tried it so I really don’t know.

70. nananatman says: Feb 15, 2013 12:06 PM

Some day you might deserve that ego.

71. brendank11 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:10 PM

It’s shocking how many people still don’t realize he truly is a top 2 CB in football. Even if you don’t like the guy, respect his game, Richard is a baller, and it isn’t all about physical play with him. Sherman is much more finesse compared to Browner. He has started for 1.5 years and has dominated the ENTIRE time, if you deny that you don’t watch tape and take a bis into the conversation.

Also, does he talk too much? Ya, sure he does. Why does this agitate people so much though? The Seahawks allow guys to be their own personality, and that is what helps the locker room be so strong like it is. Not to mention he spent the morning at NFL AM, was he just supposed to NOT talk the entire time? The guy is firey and is constantly being provided a platform. Get over it…

72. brendank11 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:12 PM

————————————————————
    How is this relevant? If the draft was redone, he’d be a top 10 pick. He proved every team wrong, including Seattle. As has Tom Brady. What’s your point?

73. radrntn says: Feb 15, 2013 12:13 PM

in other words….the draft is a crap shoot….always has been, and always well be

74. ngatanotheroutofcontextquote says: Feb 15, 2013 12:15 PM

Not a Seahawks fan. It is impossible to be a successful corner in the nfl , or really any position, w/o thinking you are the best. A giant ego, whether u make ur opinions public or not is completely necessary. And all the people saying he is over rated obv aren’t watching or just repeat what everyone else on this site says. I almost always disagree w mds but Sherman is def one of the best in the nfl. I would love to have him on my team, even if it meant coming w the outspoken public confidence in himself.

75. dukemarc says: Feb 15, 2013 12:17 PM

This dude’s fall from grace is going to be fantastic to watch. Once the refs stop letting him manhandle Receivers, he’s done as a top flight CB.

76. rufusporter says: Feb 15, 2013 12:22 PM

Sherman is Awesome. The man is intelligent, motivated and physically gifted. I don’t see his play falling off anytime soon. I think the talk will stop when every single opposing player, coach, and fan admits he is the best cornerback in the world.

77. ravenseattheirownpoop says: Feb 15, 2013 12:25 PM

Shut up Sherman! U are good enough to let your play speak for you. It’s time to grow up.

78. seahawkfan4evr says: Feb 15, 2013 12:26 PM

“mmacify says:
    Feb 15, 2013 11:09 AM
    If he wants to earn respect, he should shoot for being respected as a worthwhile human being first, football player second.”

Find it funny you say that considering he is a Stanford grad who contributes to his school and local community all the time. He hasn’t gotten in any trouble and always does what’s asked of him.

79. jjthesportsguy says: Feb 15, 2013 12:28 PM

I haven’t seen a drill at the combine yet that accounts for a players heart and determination. The 9ers, Patriots, Packers, and Ravens seem to have a pretty good eye on those type of players year in and out though.

80. djjackson81 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:29 PM

Sir talks a lot. Member he’s God like and hell want Seattle to pay him like he is God. Good player punk personality.

81. cromags says: Feb 15, 2013 12:29 PM

Didn’t the Seahawks pass you over for the first 4 rounds too?

82. pdway says: Feb 15, 2013 12:32 PM

he’s far from the first guy to use this exact same thing as motivation, but people love to hate this guy, pretty much no matter what the story about him is. the guy is asked to be interviewed by the NFL radio program, answers the questions he is asked, and then people say he talks to much. what did you want him to say, ‘no comment’?

he’s a great player, never heard of him as a locker room problem, or a guy getting in trouble at the bars, etc., and he’s going into just his 3rd year as a pro. every commenter on here would take him on their team in a heartbeat.

83. joetoronto says: Feb 15, 2013 12:33 PM

How can anyone say he’s one of the best players in the league when he played the whole season on PED’s?

This windbag needs to shut up asap, if not sooner.

84. caseyrose23 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:39 PM

Actually the Seahawks play a single high safety and man to man on the corners more than any team in the NFL. Sherman tied for interception and led the league in passes defensed. I dont understand how that is overrated. Does he talk too much? Sure. Doesnt mean he is overrated. When you can hold Calvin Johnson to 3 catches for 40 something yards, youre doing something right. That guy averaged over 100+ yards a game. You can not like the guy for talking, hell I am a Hawks fan and he gets under my skin. But dont sit here and act like he’s not a good corner. He also had 3 Int in the End Zone. More than any other DB. At least try and be objective

85. zenrooster says: Feb 15, 2013 12:43 PM

At least he is unlike DeAngelo Hall who talks just as much but doesn’t show up on Sundays. As long as he produces and challenges himself, its only fun media.
    Can’t have a problem with that!
    (Ok Skins fans, click on the thumbs down now)

86. mrbiz8505 says: Feb 15, 2013 12:43 PM

He sure does like to talk….

87. contraisloosebuthole says: Feb 15, 2013 12:53 PM

One of the best players? Really? Definetly one of the loudest wind bags on PEDs ever.

88. brassknuckles47 says: Feb 15, 2013 1:01 PM

Yes……and I can count the toes on my feet. So what?

89. patriotsdefense says: Feb 15, 2013 1:06 PM

Ras-I Dowling, 33rd overall.
    :-(

90. dt58 says: Feb 15, 2013 1:07 PM

Good corner that could be great if he’d grow up and shut his mouth. Great players don’t need to tell people how great they are

91. cjderby says: Feb 15, 2013 1:29 PM

By that way of thinking, he hates his own team more than Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit & Miami. Those teams just passed on him 3 times. Seattle passed four…

92. skinsfan28 says: Feb 15, 2013 1:33 PM

So glad Trent Williams pimp-slapped him!

93. granadafan says: Feb 15, 2013 1:44 PM

This guy has the ego of Darrelle Revis. Be very wary of signing long term contracts with this guy. He’ll be whining about being underpaid every 2 years, guaranteed.

94. dallascowboysdishingthereal says: Feb 15, 2013 1:45 PM

Dude plays with a major chip on his shoulder and I like it. That’s why he is the best.

95. chrismatthewsucks says: Feb 15, 2013 1:55 PM

PED’s??? Last time I checked Aderrall was not a PED, its not even banned by the NFL, simply a doctors note is required. Anyone of you fools would LOVE to have a shut down corner like Sherman on your team.. and the Brady thing, we still aren’t over it? Brady was talking smack to him and Earl all day, they just got the W at the end.

96. kane337 says: Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM

Can he name every single PED he took?

97. baymac408 says: Feb 15, 2013 2:09 PM

He said he was going to do whatever, and he did! That’s why he cracked the cup to get away with PEDS

98. rukkus1 says: Feb 15, 2013 2:27 PM

If the media covered how much work he does off the football field peolle would like him. He does alot of charitable stuff in seattle and los angeles.

He talks alot. He kinda instigated a fight with trent williams, but laughed off a weak assault, and was immediately forgiving of trent for going a little overboard.

Im pretty sure that most of the people commenting down on sherm are half as decent as him.

99. noring4youstill says: Feb 15, 2013 2:43 PM

I can really appreciate the fact the man is determined to be the best. And that he uses that as his motivation. But ok we now know who you are. And plus thats kind of creepy. What next? You learn personal and intimate details of their lives?

100. mmacify says: Feb 15, 2013 3:26 PM

seahawkfan4evr says: Feb 15, 2013 12:26 PM

“mmacify says:
    Feb 15, 2013 11:09 AM

——-
    Stanford is a fine school but attending there doesn’t necessarily make you a fine human being (see Tiger Woods). If you look at the players who are respected as men (not just players) in the NFL, they don’t show up their opponents. Mr. Sherman, regardless of your academic accomplishments, if you act like a punk on the field, you will be thought of as a punk.

101. sixjak says: Feb 15, 2013 3:45 PM

Quick throw a box of toothpicks on the ground. Maybe Rainman can count those too.

Hey Sherman, respect is earned, not taken. It takes a few years. Making faces and goofy hand gestures every time you blow your own mind and impress yourself on the field just reinforces the image that you ARE the insecure douche the rest of the NFL already knows about.

Patrick Willis. Doesn’t say a whole lot or talk anybody down. He is both respected and feared…because of his play. If you’re really that good, then shut your trap and play before another player goes NO Saints on your ACL.

Grow up clown.

102. deltaoracle says: Feb 15, 2013 3:47 PM

Can probably also recite the name of every PED he’s used.

103. budmanjim says: Feb 15, 2013 4:06 PM

Jerk. Just play the game!,!

104. sacaypaga says: Feb 15, 2013 4:49 PM

He said he’ll do anything to prove them wrong. Even use performance enhancing. Right bro.

105. samoanjungle says: Feb 15, 2013 5:01 PM

Let’s see how good he is now that they will be watching him closely for PED use.

Can anyone say Shawn Merriman?

106. gizzmonic says: Feb 15, 2013 5:12 PM

That memory will serve him well in his next career serving us. Large hot coffee, 2 cream. 1 splenda, and an onion bagel toasted with cream cheese on the side.. next window please

107. kev86 says: Feb 15, 2013 6:19 PM

This guy is great for the league. Old school crazy lunatic. Love his verbal assaults.

108. bigblu73 says: Feb 15, 2013 7:43 PM

I love the way folks get on here and feel they have the right to tell another grown AZZ man how to act!!!!SMDH He has every right to feel slighted and every right to voice his dismay with the way he has performed!!! I don’t mind a man that talks the talk & walks the walk……

109. seahawksteven777 says: Feb 16, 2013 12:21 AM

It’s funny how people keep bring up the PEDs. People forget that Sherman played at a high level last year when he became a starter so I’m sure if he was using PEDs, he would have gotten caught a lot sooner than he did.

And let’s be honest, we don’t know for sure if he really is a user, or it was a slip up. We don’t know. It’s never good to assume because you make yourself look foolish, kinda like the comments saying he’s not that good and he talks too much.

Be honest, if he was on your team, you’d love this guy.

110. musicman495 says: Feb 16, 2013 1:13 AM

Perhaps he should worry more about the name of every wide receiver who torched him last year.

111. hawksgal24 says: Feb 16, 2013 2:29 AM

So do you know where Richard Sherman spends his days off during the season? Seattle children’s Hospital. Any idiot bold enough to say he has bad character needs to pay closer attention. Not only is he arguably one of the best corners in the league, but he gives back to god community continuously.
    Also, why is it that people keep talking about his PED accusation as of was found guilty? Last time I checked you are innocent until proven guilty in a trial, not the other way around. He won his appeal and was found NOT guilty by the nfl. All the haters need to get over it.

112. hawksgal24 says: Feb 16, 2013 2:30 AM

His** community

113. fourthandafoot says: Feb 16, 2013 3:16 AM

It sure didn’t help his draft stock when he squatted on a break in offman coverage against a 9 route in the last seconds of a half in an all star game. The entire scouting community was laughing at him at that point.

114. playin2x says: Feb 16, 2013 10:37 AM

He is not one of the best he is a good player but is more in the headlines because of his mouth not his game. This guy talks way too much .. Just when I thought Osi had the title .. Sherman may “take it” from him lol. Obnoxious

115. beastmode5150 says: Feb 16, 2013 11:00 AM

—–

Hey hosmachine, he has a degree from Stanford, only thing having to do with McDonald’s might be owning multiple franchises.

116. beastmode5150 says: Feb 16, 2013 11:01 AM

————
    Music man=uninformed

That list would be blank.

117. stevenv06 says: Feb 18, 2013 12:14 AM

I enjoy reading all these terrible posts. You people obviously know nothing about drugs and if you think this young man is over rated you obviously know nothing about football. The Seahawks had major holes in its defense but also put a very strong product for its fans on the field on a weekly basis. Thank you Sherman for your ALL PRO SEASON.

118. mmacify says: Feb 18, 2013 9:33 AM

I enjoy reading all the positive posts from Richard Sherman and his homies, although the faulty logic and the many grammatical mistakes and misspellings suggest this last post is not by a fellow Stanford grad.

I’m trying to help you out, Mr. Sherman. Go take a look at the DBs considered truly great over the last 20 years. Look at how they handled themselves and led their teammates on the field. Now look at your behavior. Instead of getting defensive, really think about why so many fans think you’re a fool, but they aren’t saying the same things about the truly great DBs. Keep repeating this: “As long as I act the fool on the field, people will think of me as a fool.” It’s all up to you.

119. lpratt225 says: Feb 19, 2013 11:45 PM

ALI talked a lot too and he’s the greatest so does mayweather…IF u can talk and back it up…then talk away my man

120. humpofdc says: Feb 22, 2013 8:41 AM

I wonder does Sherman remember the last words said to him by Trent Williams? Oh yea……”I’mma punch you in your face…..KAPOWWWW!”