Terrell Suggs: Every other team hates the Patriots

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) throws under pressure from Baltimore Ravens defensive end Haloti Ngata (92) and outside linebacker Terrell Suggs (55) during the fourth quarter in the NFL AFC Championship football game in Foxborough Reuters

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs has never been shy about saying he hates the Patriots. He also says he’s not alone.

In an interview with Boston radio station WEEI, Suggs said that players on his team, other teams — and every team — despise the Patriots.

“There are 32 teams in the NFL. I guarantee the other 31 hate the New England Patriots. It ain’t just me. Why did Bart Scott say the same thing? You think it’s just us? You think it’s got something to do with us? No,” Suggs said.

Suggs said he doesn’t think the Patriots show enough respect to other teams, and he also said the NFL only started cracking down on defensive players hitting quarterbacks in the knee after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady suffered a season-ending knee injury. On that front, Suggs didn’t seem to realize that low hits on quarterbacks were already against the rules when Brady suffered a serious knee injury, although the NFL did tighten up those rules after Bernard Pollard wasn’t flagged on the hit that ended Brady’s 2008 season in Week One.

But details like that are less important to Suggs than this general sentiment: He hates the Patriots, and he thinks he has the vast majority of the NFL on his side.

Permalink 191 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
191 Responses to “Terrell Suggs: Every other team hates the Patriots”
  1. u4iadman says: Feb 28, 2013 2:09 PM

Not sure about that exaggerated claim, Suggs. But, Pats coach, the cheating scandal, and Brady’s personality leave a lot to be desired for sure.

2. bradyisbetterthanrodgers says: Feb 28, 2013 2:12 PM

Does this guy ever shut up?

3. zoogleea says: Feb 28, 2013 2:12 PM

I’m with you, Terrell!

4. dublindemonszfl says: Feb 28, 2013 2:12 PM

Atleast they haven’t decided to call themselves “America’s Team” I’ll have to agree with Mr. Suggs. Everyone hates the packers as well.

5. Patskrieg dot com says: Feb 28, 2013 2:14 PM

I really think the Ravens are so used to losing big games, and having to blame it on the Patriots, and the league, and the league favoriting the Patriots that they don’t even know how to act when they do finally win a big game.

6. lennydpocketqb says: Feb 28, 2013 2:14 PM

They always win and win a lot of games consistently every year so I guess that brings a level of swagger that other teams do not have.

As a Giants fan tho… I love the Patriots. I love Brady. I love the coaching. I love everything about that team in the way they are set up. I also hope that the Giants meet the Patriots one more time in the Super Bowl before Eli retires.

7. carmelaanthonysoprano says: Feb 28, 2013 2:15 PM

I’m pretty sure this can be said for every Boston team, as well as their fans.

8. singisking says: Feb 28, 2013 2:16 PM

As Mike Vick or Vince Young might say, “He dumb”

9. billfbrennan says: Feb 28, 2013 2:16 PM

it is amazing to me how some teams, teams that beat the pats still cannot shut up about them. you beat them, let it go…

it is like the rest of the league and some sort of inferiority complex.

10. bucrightoff says: Feb 28, 2013 2:17 PM

Terrell Suggs saw the SB win as a greenlight to become to world’s biggest blowhard. How does he breathe when all he does is talk?

11. taxlaw26 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:17 PM

“he also said the NFL only started cracking down…after…Tom Brady(‘s) knee injury.”

“the NFL did tighten up those rules after Bernard Pollard wasn’t flagged on the hit that ended Brady’s 2008 season in Week One.”

So…… what you’re saying is you completely agree with Suggs??

Yes, that is what you’re saying.

12. patriots123456 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:18 PM

I don’t believe Suggs is too well loved.

13. dickjagger says: Feb 28, 2013 2:19 PM

I used to respect the Patriots before the whole spygate thing but after that this arrogance (that T-Sizzle’s referring to) started creeping up full circle. Of the field Brady says all the right things but on it he’s a whiny little female dog. Suggs is also right (even though PFT left a huge chunk of it out) that Brady has seemed to have his own set of rules, although I don’t see the refs giving him flags on demand as much as they did in years past.

I have to say despite spygate the pats are always in the hunt because they are a well coached, well run organization. It would be nice though if the other three teams in that division would follow suite and then we wouldn’t see them hit the playoffs automatically each year.

14. coltzfan166 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:19 PM

I don’t hate them as much as I hate the Saints. I always just hated them because they kept winning the Super Bowl but I really respect Brady. He did just take one for the team with that pay cut.

15. thejohnsmith1122 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:19 PM

Wow…you win the Super Bowl and you start bashing other players and teams. Classy.

On another note, only 15 other teams hate the Patriots and they are all in the AFC. The NFC don’t seem bothered by them.

16. bmoritz2003 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:19 PM

17. ravenator says: Feb 28, 2013 2:20 PM

Love me some Suggs

18. jebdamone says: Feb 28, 2013 2:21 PM

this also might have something to do with the fact that the pats have been to five superbowls in the last decade.

19. buddysguys says: Feb 28, 2013 2:21 PM

not just teams Suggs….everyone hates them. except for the Cheaters in NE

20. tjhogan23 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:21 PM

Suggs’ infatuation with Brady and the Patriots is getting to the point of insanity

21. richardcolvinreid says: Feb 28, 2013 2:21 PM

I think most normal people hate the redskins and giants more

22. skleech22 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:21 PM

Belichick can run the score up on teams but when he loses he can’t shake hands nor do interviews,like spoiled rotten sore loser would act???? They make special rules for their quarterback and arrogance of their team.Media bias from the mothership. Constantly showing Bobby Kraft in his luxury box with some celibrity, game in game out. No championships since SPYGATE. Yes, I can see the hatred!

23. descendency says: Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

Every other team hates the Ravens, too.

24. operwapitsai says: Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

you either hate the patriots or love the patriots. I think this goes for every team and their fan base as well. shoot, im a vikes fan and I hate the patriots

25. miriam45 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

Please. Why would anybody hate the Patriots? A classy organization and a classy coach.

26. mantastic54 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

Hitting the qb in the knees may have been illegal but it wasn’t enforced as strictly as it is today until Brady got hurt

27. wearesc13 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

The only people who like the Pats are people that live in NE and ESPN.

28. rr2000k says: Feb 28, 2013 2:23 PM

He’s right.

29. tmcee says: Feb 28, 2013 2:26 PM

The hate people have for New England is deeply rooted in jealousy, envy and insecurity. If you know anything about human psychology it’s very obvious.

30. andyb053 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:26 PM

The Pats are far from the team I hate the most in the league, but they sure come off as the team that shows the least amount of respect to the rest of the league. It’s a certain arrogance.

But maybe that’s not a bad thing.

31. countpetofi says: Feb 28, 2013 2:27 PM

Don’t look at Tom Brady, don’t touch Tom Brady, don’t even breath on Tom Brady.

32. galluswien says: Feb 28, 2013 2:27 PM

Not the Bills. We’ve been so horrendously brutalized by them over the course of the past 12-13 years that we have taken to becoming their docile servants.

I’m pretty sure Tom Brady has a throne of swords ala the Iron Throne somewhere at The Ralph.

33. mrphelps01 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:28 PM

The funny thing is, neither the Pats’ coach nor their HOF quarterback care what anyone thinks of them. Especially an overrated loud mouth like T. Suggs.

34. biggerballz says: Feb 28, 2013 2:28 PM

I think it’s misguided hate, it’s actually envy. They have a stable coach, owner and QB. They make a run at the superbowl every year. Teams and players are envious of that, and obviously the spygate thing makes them “hated”. But if you ask any player if they would like to play for them, I’m betting at least 1/2 would love to.

35. rhamrhoddy says: Feb 28, 2013 2:29 PM

———————-

You’d probably be remiss if you didn’t mention: lots and lots of success

Tom Brady’s personality is probably not a big factor either.

BB’s on the other hand…

36. jbl429 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:30 PM

The New York Giants like the Patriots. Especially when they face them in the Super Bowl.

37. ralphtherealravenfan says: Feb 28, 2013 2:31 PM

Suggs has been lettin them have it since we won in Foxborough. He’s right though. They’ve always carried this air of supremacy like they’re from Camelot or something. I mean, I get it. 3 Superbowls in 5 trips will do that. But it’s annoying. This year’s Ravens-Patriots game will as big as the Steeler game.

38. jm9ulose says: Feb 28, 2013 2:31 PM

I think I speak for all the Pats fans when I say this. Hate away! We could care less. Success breeds jealousy breeds contempt. People will always try to deconstruct teams success to make themselves feel better. Congrats to the Ravens on winning the Super Bowl, they were the best team this year. But I’m sure if u took a poll, Bmore and their constant trash talking even before they actually won something would hardly put them at the top of most teams “most liked” list. Stay classy Suggs…

39. redsoxu571 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:32 PM

What do Suggs and Bart Scott have in common? Hint: it has to do with the size of their mouths…

The Pats have done their fair share of negative actions, but they don’t seem to be “despised”, and they don’t seem to have trouble bringing FAs on board. Pretty sure the Jets rub many more players and fans the wrong way.

And what’s wrong with Brady’s personality, u4iadman? It’s nothing special, but other than the goofy outfits he doesn’t seem all that different from, say, Peyton Manning. Can be goofy, can be serious, barks at their own players sometimes…and really good, and rarely say something offensive.

40. iamedreed says: Feb 28, 2013 2:32 PM

at least suggs is man enough attach his name to it

before this years PO game in NE i watched him walk up and down that endzone talking trash to all the NE fans there and he was just getting hyped up

if anyone is allowed to talk trash about TB12 and NE Pats its suggs and the ravens who have whopped up on that wuss of a team the past 4 years despite only playing 1 home game during that time (which they won)

41. jibzek says: Feb 28, 2013 2:32 PM

carmelaanthonysoprano says: Feb 28, 2013 2:15 PM

I’m pretty sure this can be said for every Boston team, as well as their fans.”

Says a Carmelo Anthony fan, the softest player in the NBA?

42. smacklayer says: Feb 28, 2013 2:32 PM

Broncos fan here, so I have no dog in this fight. But I don’t really understand the hate for the Pats. They consistenly put a good product on the field, never talk smack about other teams or players (in fact they praise them if anything), have what appears to be a good owner interested in his team and the NFL in general, and are usually contenders in the post season.

I think where most of the hate comes from is jealously (which is the case most of the time in life). I also think Suggs has a Brady complex, he obviously is thinking about him all the time since he can never shut up about him. Let it go. You just got a ring, don’t tarnish by making foolish comment that make you look like you have an inferiority complex.

43. cromags says: Feb 28, 2013 2:33 PM

This is a badge of honor. They are doing something right.

44. blackandgoldblood says: Feb 28, 2013 2:35 PM

Have to agree with the wise one, Suggs — the Patriots, due largely to their smug arrogance, are generally despised beyond New England.

ALMOST as much as the cryboys. Some good players down in D, but the hubris that drips down from jerrah makes the cowgirls THE most despised team.

45. jibzek says: Feb 28, 2013 2:37 PM

If Suggs had a brain he’d realize Belichick called Bisciotti and recommended John Harbaugh when the Ravens were searching for a coach.

Of course nobody would write about that. I could see how other teams hate the Patriots.

Of course, if I was a Jets fan, Ravens fan, Jags fan, Broncos fan… I’d probably hate myself too? Rest of the NFL can love on Tebow while Brady and the Pats keep racking up 13 win season and marching to Super Bowls.

46. RavenzGunnerz says: Feb 28, 2013 2:37 PM

Yup

– Raiders

47. btrocco says: Feb 28, 2013 2:37 PM

Why is this news?

Of course most teams are going to hate the Patriots, they have been dominant for more than a decade. Everyone hates on success.

I’m sure the Patriots (along with every over team) hate the Ravens for winning this year

48. yousuxxors says: Feb 28, 2013 2:37 PM

everyone always hates the top dog

49. mjdkid100 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:39 PM

When I want to hear a lecture about “class” and “respect,” the last guy I wan an opinion from, is the guy that drags his wife by the hair outside of a moving car in front of his children…

50. aces79 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:39 PM

i think the Ravens and the Pats are tied for being hated the most in the NFL they have no class and they all have big mouths

51. randallflagg52 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:40 PM

I hate every Boston team, their fans, and their city.

Red Sox fans used to flock to Camden Yards and run their mouth about everything Baltimore. I’ll never forget one time when a Sox fan had the gal to call Cal Ripken Jr a 3 letter word that starts with “f” and ends in “g”. The beat down he received at the light rail station was one of the most rewarding sights I’ve ever seen.

52. shaunypoo says: Feb 28, 2013 2:40 PM

Success breeds jealousy and contempt. They may not have won the SB in a few years, but they are always in the hunt. Three Lombardi’s in the last 10 years and 5 SB appearances is something to be admired.

Every other team would also like their degree of success.

Not a Patriots fan, just a realist.

If we could post pictures I would post the one where DiCaprio is strutting down the sidewalk with “Haters gonna hate” along the bottom.

53. bhop49 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:41 PM

Everyone pretty much hates everyone in the NFL. It’s a question of who to hate the most.
    For me personally it’s the cowboys, giants and eagles.

54. yssupasigninnamnotyep says: Feb 28, 2013 2:42 PM

And in other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

55. justintuckrule says: Feb 28, 2013 2:42 PM

WRONG. Giants’ fans LOVE our little brothers to the north.

Every night before I go to bed, I play a different America’s Game, or Team Yearbook, or Classic Game on my DVR that usually end with momentous Giant triumps over the Pats. I’ve never slept so good than in the last 5 years.

There’s also the fact that they wipe the Jets twice a year. That’s always nice too.

56. wte1 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:43 PM

Terrell Suggs was supposed to talk about a movie he co-wrote when he went on that radio station.

However, he’s too dumb to remember that and forgot to mention anything about his movie.

57. kixtart1 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:46 PM

Suggs is a babbling idiot. Always crying about the Patriots. Get over it.

58. jagsfan1 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:46 PM

Boy – T Sizzle sure does hate the recent 2 time Super Bowl losers and most recent AFC Chanpionship Game losers….doesn’t he?

59. lovefootball4life says: Feb 28, 2013 2:47 PM

What makes this even more funny is he did it during an interview with a Boston radio station. That’s like walking into someones house and saying everyone hates their beloved pet.

60. chucksports says: Feb 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Tru Dat….The Pats are the evil empire…Belichek is the emperor and Brady is Darth Vader

61. tek9er says: Feb 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Sheesh..does this guy ever shut up??

62. briguy5 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:51 PM

Being hated is a measure of success. Nobody hates the Browns, Chiefs or Jaguars

63. alskdh says: Feb 28, 2013 2:54 PM

Great recycled article that has been up for days.

Even better is your thoughts (not) ontop of it adding to it (nothing).

64. neemdaddy13 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:57 PM

Can somebody shut this guy up, not only is he washed up, but he has now taken over for Osi as the biggest windbag in the league. Go play with your ring T-sizzle, it’s the only one you will ever see..

65. oakleyfreak says: Feb 28, 2013 2:57 PM

Hate thrives on jelousy! I’m just saying….

66. gochargersgo says: Feb 28, 2013 2:57 PM

He does know that Bart Scott played for the Patriots’ divisional rival, right?

67. cunninghampeetemcnabbvick says: Feb 28, 2013 2:58 PM

Of course everyone else hates the Patriots. They should! When you’re that good for this long, the people who want to be your spot should want it so bad they resent you. Someone just forgot to tell Suggs once you take their spot you no longer get to be the underdog.

68. rhf123 says: Feb 28, 2013 2:59 PM

The Patriots are classy – just ask them.

69. mdsteved says: Feb 28, 2013 2:59 PM

He’s definitely wrong…NFL players and coaches don’t think about each other that much. If anything there’s probably far more respect around the league for Belicheck and Brady than hate. FANS hate the Patriots, ’cause they win…5 SBs in 12 years, winningest record in football since 2001. If the Chiefs had someone taping from the sidelines before 2006 (and they probably did), no one would care. Evidenced by the fact that most (if not all) of the nitwits that post on this board don’t realize NE lost a #1 pick and BB $500K for violating a rule that did not exist then, and does not exist now. It was Goodell at his worst. BTW, all rules about hitting QBs, defenseless receivers, etc., are more closely called now…has nothing to do with Pollard/Brady.

70. bullcharger says: Feb 28, 2013 2:59 PM

wearesc13 says:Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

The only people who like the Pats are people that live in NE and ESPN.

—————–

Completely not true. They are the most popular team in the whole US by a large margin.

71. weepingjebus says: Feb 28, 2013 2:59 PM

“Athletes are always talking about money at a time when everyone else is struggling so badly to make it. We all make way more than our fair share. And I just think it reflects poorly on myself and my teammates.”

Yeah, what an attitude problem. If he’s not careful he may end up President or something.

72. Just a Fan says: Feb 28, 2013 3:01 PM

We hate them cause we envy them….Not a Pat. fan but they win and every year they will be near or at the top. You don’t have to like them, I’m sure they do’t care. But they do command respect for what they accomplish over the last 15 years. Maybe when the Ravens achieve that level they will understand teams like the Pats and Steelers don’t care about people liking them. It’s all about the Lombardi!

73. petersjeffrey36 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:04 PM

meh… I used to think belecheck was the reason the patriots were good, then I realized hes a defensive coach, and there defense consistantly sucks. I think the reality is its personel and recruiting, the same way the packers are always in the hunt, cut aging vets (with the exception of the qb)

74. dsigrey says: Feb 28, 2013 3:04 PM

Blah blah blah… He can’t help himself can he? Goes on Boston radio to promote his movie and just has to talk about Brady and the Pats. Dude, you just beat them and won the Super Bowl. Jesus, next thing you know you’ll be throwing bleach on Tom… or do you only do that to your child and her mother? Even when you win you come off as a loser. I don’t see Ed Reed out there talking ish. It’s funny, Brady has never said a bad thing about you and you call him arrogant? The Patriots don’t talk bad about their opponents and don’t make excuses when they lose. Oh they talk crap on the field? Well so does the rest of the league, get over it. I’m so sick of cry babies. Maybe Suggs, Bart Scott, AD and Marshall Faulk can get a group discount on therapy.

75. filthymcnasty1 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:05 PM

That’s what happens when you win consistently.

76. petersjeffrey36 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:06 PM

@bullcharger how you figure they are the most popular???, only two teams in the NFL have national distributed papers, guess who aint one of them

77. micknangold says: Feb 28, 2013 3:09 PM

Amen.

78. ampats says: Feb 28, 2013 3:10 PM

T Suggs is as dumb as a rock but he may hate the Patriots a little more after the Ravens raise the flag and then get beaten by the Pats and Ed Reed wearing the Flying Elvis.

Jagsfan1, the only mention of a Super Bowl to Jags fans comes with the memories of SB39 when the Pats played the Eagles in the worst city to ever host a Super Bowl.

79. 69finfan says: Feb 28, 2013 3:10 PM

Hate is an extremely hard harsh word, one that I would certainly not use towards another football team, Patriots or not. I don’t like the fact that they beat the Dolphins all the time but IMO that is not reason enough to hate them. If anything I am envious of their performance year after year.

80. mjdkid100 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:12 PM

Surprising amount of levity from the PFT commenters today.

Expected a bunch of Spygate, asterisk, hate and non-sense.

I guess it shows how much Suggs is dis-liked as well…

Maybe he shouldnt drag his wife along side his cars with his kids watching…

81. jlpats says: Feb 28, 2013 3:13 PM

Keep hating all you jealous patriot haters. Remember where the NFL gets most of its revenues?? From TV and Bob Kraft is chairman of that committee.. The patriots will be a perennial SB contender year in and year out so deal with it all you patriot wannabees!!!

82. truetrue85 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:14 PM

Baltimore finally gets over the hump and this guy is still running his mouth. Dude just let it go already, be happy you got your ring and just shut your mouth and play the game. What is he so bitter about?

83. dsigrey says: Feb 28, 2013 3:14 PM

Brady didn’t change the rules either, it’s not like he was sitting on the rule committee and said hey change that rule because it effects me. That was Bill Polian when he decided he didn’t wants his receivers hit off the line anymore.

84. whatjusthapped says: Feb 28, 2013 3:15 PM

Cheaters seem to garner that sort of sentiment.

85. ike73 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:16 PM

They all hate the Pats until they become free agents.

I wonder how fathead is going to feel when his teammates Ed Reed signs with the “hated” Patriots this offseason.

86. deedub1639 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:17 PM

***********************************
    Are you 25? The Patroits haven’t always won. Their winning Legacy is about 10 years. Prior to that they absolutely were the laughingstocks of the league. They were the NFL pencil in the pack that kids gave away. The Steeelers always win, the Cowboys (generally) always win… The Pats success is about as long as Brady has been on the team and will most likely end when he does.. It’s laughable how people talk about how great the franchise is..

87. vismajor1966 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:18 PM

Every team would like them if the sucked

88. nopuntintended says: Feb 28, 2013 3:18 PM

@jagsfan1

Your team has reached the playoffs twice in the past 13 years, and lost to the Pats both times. You know what they say about glass houses?

89. j0esixpack says: Feb 28, 2013 3:20 PM

Seeing Brady take a $15 million salary cap shave is enough of a reason for most teams to hate the Patriots….

That and the fact that in the last decade no team has won more games

The 31 other teams with worse records tend to resent all of that

90. cosanostra71 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:21 PM

He’s right

91. bradygirl12 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:22 PM

Really? Did Suggs actually take a poll or is he just talking out of his rear end as usual? I know not everyone likes the Pats,but this sounds like it’s a bit exaggerated. Now that Lewis is retired,are we going to hear from this moron all the time?

92. commonsensedude says: Feb 28, 2013 3:22 PM

Well, the good news for folks who hate the Pats is that at least they won’t have to watch them in the SuperBowl anymore. That train has left South Boston station.

93. deedub1639 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:23 PM

The Pats do not belong in the same category as the Steelers, 49ers and Cowboys. Those teams have had decades of success. Multiple Hall-of-fame players on those teams. Just saying.. I have no dog in the hunt as a Raider/Cardinal fan argueably the two most poorly run franchises in the NFL but really……. If the Pats are still winning in 15 years I’ll add them to the conversation.. But they haven’t…. “always won.”

94. cubancigar10 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:23 PM

Terrell, you are slightly mistaken. It is YOU everyone hates. You are starting to sound more and more like Jabba the Rex.

95. ijahru says: Feb 28, 2013 3:24 PM

So not talking smack about your opponents and consistantly being one of the top teams in the league makes you arrogant? Tom Brady is a firey competitor and that makes him a whiney punk? How about every WR who calls for a flag when they don’t make a catch, are they whiney too because it seems every team in the league has those.
    Suggs is just mad because the Ravens won the SB and he wasn’t a major factor all season.

96. mikebrownistheworstownerinprosports says: Feb 28, 2013 3:28 PM

He’s correct about “the Brady rule”. Carson Palmer suffered the exact same injury in a much higher profile game (a playoff game) and the NFL did absolutely nothing. Pretty boy Tom gets hurt and suddenly there’s a new rule. Btw, that flying ninja kick he put on Ed Reed was dirtier than anything Ndamukong Suh has ever done. Where’s the constant stories on Brady being a dirty player?

97. dutchhmaster says: Feb 28, 2013 3:29 PM

So in other words, 31 other teams and fans are jealous of the Patriots? I’m not a NE fan, but most fan bases wish they were everything the Patriots are and have been this past decade.

98. itsfootballbaby says: Feb 28, 2013 3:31 PM

Sizzle, don’t sugarcoat it. Tell us what you really think.

99. metitometin says: Feb 28, 2013 3:33 PM

The Ravens are an absolutely classless bunch. The Patriots are about TEAM, no one player is bigger than the team. Look at Brady’s contract. Look at how they came out for the Superbowl against the Rams.

The Ravens are a bunch of classless INDIVIDUALS who are are larger than the team. The Patriots are about WE and the Ravens are about I. Between Ray Lewis going on and on and T Sizzle’s cheap shots, the Ravens may be the most hated team in the NFL before this is through. Roger Goodell should be embarrassed.

Every team wants to be like the Pats and hates them because they win. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to act like the Ravens. What a bunch of childish babies.

100. justintuckrule says: Feb 28, 2013 3:36 PM

I love the Patriots so much that I will continue to root for Giants-Pats SBs every year for as long as Eli-te and Tom Terrific are playing. Nobody cares about the 49ers or Balt. Indeed, as soon as the Superdome lights went out, I thought that was my cue to go nighty-night. Snooze fest that game was. Gimme Giants-Pats all day every day!

(I fully expect 16x more thumbs down for this post. I further expect that only the smart people living in the northeast will know why I arrived at “16x”)

101. grramps123 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:39 PM

300million people in this country and all patriot haters fine this blog face the fact its all in your little heads. the truth is roger goodell cheated that why he burned the tapes. and the guy that took the video his partner who stood ten feet closer to make what they did a reason for all this bs

102. voltron217 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:41 PM

I agree with Terrell bills players even complained eight years ago about overhearing the refs say just give it to em in reference to a patriots play. plus a fumble the bills picked up but refs called dead cuz a patriot knocke unconcious laying out of bounds touched it with his leg but had no control of itcame out ei

103. thetooloftools says: Feb 28, 2013 3:42 PM

I don’t like the Patriots, but I respect them and they are must watch TV as they always put on a good show win or lose.

104. flash1283 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:42 PM

deedub1639 says:
    Feb 28, 2013 3:17 PM
    ***********************************
    —-

Are you 25? Do you know what google is?

Did you know the Patriots have the highest winning percentage in the NFL since 1993 and have played in the most SB’s since that time.

So your claim is pretty much wrong.

The only thing “laughable” is people like you who are so insecure that you can’t give credit when credit is

105. voltron217 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:43 PM

Not to mentioned Vince wilfork who purposely dives at qbs knees and never gets flagged and Brady can’t get touched or ur flagged. A fumble that didn’t count against the raiders and on and on its not psychology you moron it’s fact. Don’t remember hate for the 49ers with Montana!

106. matthewmiz says: Feb 28, 2013 3:45 PM

Suggs was asked about the Patriots, he didn’t just bring them up out of nowhere. And he gave an answer a majority of fans would agree with.

107. canadianpatriotsfan says: Feb 28, 2013 3:45 PM

….And I love how Terrell Suggs’ only example is Bart Scott, a former Raven and teammate of his. Thanks for shedding some light on how hated the Patriots really are league-wide there Suggsey.

108. mrrmiyagi says: Feb 28, 2013 3:46 PM

Can’t say for sure everyone hates the Pats, but its safe to say a lot of people hate them, and PTF love them.

109. sschmiggles says: Feb 28, 2013 3:48 PM

Love all the people explaining their Pats hate by bringing up Spygate.

You guys hated the Pats WAY before Spygate ever happened–it just gave you a reason to hate them that wasn’t pure jealousy.

110. bradyisbest says: Feb 28, 2013 3:50 PM

does anybody think that maybe suggs tries to grab a handfull or bradys naughty bits in a pile up?

111. patswillreign says: Feb 28, 2013 3:53 PM

“Hey Terrell, you just won the Super Bowl. What emotions are you feeling right now?” – Reporter

“Hate! Just pure hate for the Patriots and Tom Brady” – Suggs

112. sbaltimore says: Feb 28, 2013 3:57 PM

I don’t doubt that what he said is true, but dayam, man…do you ever shut up?!!

(I wish he ran down QBs like he runs his mouth.)

113. Steeler's Didn't-but-Will-eventually says: Feb 28, 2013 3:57 PM

Spot on @mdsteved. The players don’t hate the Pats. The fans of the teams beaten by the Pats hate the Pats. Not really sure what T-sizzle is on about with these statements.

114. cba77 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:58 PM

Psst…Terrell, people tend to hate teams that win…ie, Yankees/Celtics/Lakers/Habs and yes the Pats/Cowboys/Steelers….enjoy your trophy, because when your team is blown up this off season, you become the Cardinals/Titans….nobody will care about you either

115. urbusted2 says: Feb 28, 2013 3:59 PM

Everyone hates the other 31 teams. Go Browns!

116. siggtacular says: Feb 28, 2013 4:00 PM

Suggs, you are 100% correct my man

117. bullcharger says: Feb 28, 2013 4:01 PM

I was wrong on my previous post. But only off by 1. Top 5 teams in order of national popularity are:

1. Cowboys
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Saints
    5. Packers

118. giantssb42champs says: Feb 28, 2013 4:04 PM

——————
    As a giants fan, I love the pats too…I wish we could play then in the SB every year!

119. widogg says: Feb 28, 2013 4:05 PM

everyone in Cleveland hates the ravens.

120. tmkelley1 says: Feb 28, 2013 4:10 PM

Hey, it’s Boston; what more reason do you need?

121. metitometin says: Feb 28, 2013 4:11 PM

I mean seriously, the way the Ravens obsess about the Patriots is pathetic. It’s clear the Patriots have been in the Raven’s heads for years by the way T Sizzle is acting. Ravens players are out of control and are embarrassing the organization. Who is ever going to root for the Ravens outside of Baltimore after these crazy off-season rants by T Sizzle and others?? Pats know enough to keep their mouths shut and just play ball.

122. iced107 says: Feb 28, 2013 4:13 PM

——————————————————

Marshall Faulk would disagree

123. pushier says: Feb 28, 2013 4:17 PM

Suggs is a worthless human being,he won the SB and still wants to talk about Pats.A bunch of jealous haters.I love it when the Pats gain 500 yds. and the opponents say its dink and dunk.Everybody is jealous of a winner and suggs your SB was taintd because of the last non-call,PUNK.

124. azarkhan says: Feb 28, 2013 4:17 PM

Thank you, T Sizzle! That is one reason I absolutely love the Patriots–because so many people hate them.

125. haterade999 says: Feb 28, 2013 4:24 PM

tmcee says:
    Feb 28, 2013 2:26 PM

_____________________

Yeah, Suggs is probably really jealous of losing the AFC Champ.

Thank you Mr. Scientist.

126. bengalskuta82 says: Feb 28, 2013 4:25 PM

Hmmm..i wouldnt think so because they are some good genuine guys on that team Pats team. To say the other 31 teams hate them is just over thinking it..obviously Suggs himself has some deep issues with the Pats and hes just trying to drag the league with him..hope he finds peace..

127. jaywebbsb says: Feb 28, 2013 4:26 PM

You think the players are bad, at least Suggs doesn’t have to deal with the fans!

128. mdsteved says: Feb 28, 2013 4:29 PM

++++++++++++++++++
    Steelers were the original Patriots, didn’t make the play-offs for 60 years, then had two good decades 30 years apart. Cowboys have sucked for as many years as they were winning SB bowls, 49ers run lasted about as long as NE–decade and a half…
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    Actually they established the rule after that hit.
    +++++++++++++++++++
    Finally, the nitwit from Buffalo talking about the David Givens play…the rule was (and is BTW) he was the last player in possession, was out of bounds and was still in contact with the ball, therefore the ball is considered out of bounds

129. rushmatic says: Feb 28, 2013 4:30 PM

mikebrownistheworstownerinprosports says:

________________

What’s it got to do with Brady? He didn’t petition the league to have the rule changed. The league, I’m guessing, saw a big chunk of it’s revenue potentially going down and panicked.

Also, Suh still hasn’t admitted to anything on OR OFF the field. Big difference. Thanks for playing, hater. You make it too easy.

130. theartofstupid says: Feb 28, 2013 4:31 PM

Why would anyone like a team that has piled up an NFL record amount wins over a single season, 5 year span, 10 year span, 7 AFC title games, and 5 Superbowls since 2001?

I wish my Detroit Lions were the most hated team in the country. That means they would have won a ton of games, instead of going 0-16.

131. marima07 says: Feb 28, 2013 4:38 PM

“…at least suggs is man enough attach his name to it”

Um… No he’s not. He said that he and these 31 other teams have “inside information” why they hate the Patriots — but he wasn’t man enough to back up that accusation with specifics.

Brady may be overconfident on the field to the point of smugness, but he doesn’t beat the mother of his children. Keep hating.

132. bigwii says: Feb 28, 2013 4:40 PM

The players in the NFL hate the Pats didn’t know him and Bart Scott count for all the players. Truth is players all around the league like the pats and respect them. Some even fake less money to come play for them look at Ed Reed and Ochocinco and things that intelligent people say about them there’s a huge lust to pick from only people that hate them are jealous fans who constantly get beat by them.

133. bigwii says: Feb 28, 2013 4:42 PM

Notice how the Patriots haven’t responded to any these great comments by Suggs just shows who’s in the wrong here. Here’s a quote by Jason Taylor “We were jealous of the Patriots but we didn’t hate them.”

134. SparkyGump says: Feb 28, 2013 4:51 PM

I don’t hate the Patriots players one bit but I really don’t like Kraft and Bellicek because they got away with spying with a slap on the wrist. They lost a first rounder when they had two and Bellicek’s fine was nullified by a raise by Kraft. Goodell then destroyed the tapes. Go ahead and tell me there wasn’t collusion there. You’ll only be fooling yourself.

135. midwestwarrior says: Feb 28, 2013 4:53 PM

why were patriot fans hightailing it out of foxboro midway through the 3rd quarter of the playoff loss to baltimore? why didnt they stay to salute the greatest team ever as they proclaim each year? instead the stadium was half empty with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. typical bandwagon boston fans

136. bubbaword says: Feb 28, 2013 4:54 PM

I think he’s got a man crush on Tom Brady and Bill Belichick and he can’t accept it, so this is how it comes out!

137. elitekane says: Feb 28, 2013 4:58 PM

Sure, That’s why Ed Reed wears cut-off sweatshirts.

138. 6superbowls says: Feb 28, 2013 4:59 PM

Dude just won the Superbowl and still has no class. Man the insecurity in that organization?

139. flash1283 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:11 PM

midwestwarrior says:
    Feb 28, 2013 4:53 PM

REALLY!

Why were Ravens fans “high tailing”out of the stadium in the 3rd qt when Denver was winning? Are they “bandwagon” fans too?

140. mistrezzrachael says: Feb 28, 2013 5:12 PM

Funny, but Suggs was really zero factor in the last 2 AFC Champ games vs NE.

2 years ago, cannot get the image of Gronkowski absolutely pancaking him…total domination.

Suggs is a product of some pretty strong teammates like Lewis, Ngata , Reed etc..overpaid, over rated.

He does have a cute little fetish for Brady though.

Just another low IQ big body…who enjoys beating his women..and will be broke 24 months after he retires.

Cannot wait to see him sweep floors in McDonalds.

141. bigwii says: Feb 28, 2013 5:17 PM

Midwestwarrior says

_________________________________

The last thing Boston fans are are bandwagon is that why they sell out Fenway, Boston Garden, and Gillette every year even when they were bad. Even when the Pats didn’t have Brady before that they had a great fanbase same with the Celtics and Sox get your facts straight before you make generalizations.

142. croghan1919 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:21 PM

Hey, I’m a Colts fan and I do not HATE the Pats.
    They’ve been a playoff team for what seems like forever now are due SOME respect.
    What I DO hate is Belichick and the arrogance he shows when facing the press. That BS won’t be missed by me one iota when he leaves the NFL for good.

143. steelbreeze676 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:24 PM

If everyone hates you except your own fans, it’s a good thing. People don’t hate losing teams.

144. Nofoolnodrool says: Feb 28, 2013 5:25 PM

The comments coming out of charm city proves stupid grows on a tree and is low enough to be eaten by raven fans…can you say sea of ignorance.

145. superbowlchampionravens says: Feb 28, 2013 5:26 PM

does anyone else remember the call against Ngata for roughing the passer against Brady, where Ngata’s finger tips brushed Brady’s helmet? Or the “tuck rule” or the many flags Brady can get by whining to the refs? That’s why everyone outside of new england hates the pats. and they win all the damn time. that too. but not this year baby, GO RAVENS!

146. superbowlchampionravens says: Feb 28, 2013 5:28 PM

Nofoolnodrool says:
    Feb 28, 2013 5:25 PM

Here in Bmore, it’s “ignance” not ignorance. Thanks for the Charm City nod though.

147. bigolpecka says: Feb 28, 2013 5:29 PM

Wow Bart Scott is your other example for people that hate the patriots. Not impressed.

And what’s up with people saying they don’t like the patriots because “they are always in the Super Bowl” and ” want to see some other teams win”

To me it is admirable to see greatness no matter how it comes or who does it. And for such a long stretch of time it is cool to see. I thought people were supposed to look up to greatness. Not pity others.

As for the whole running up scores joke, it is pro sports, they all get paid the same, if you don’t like it then stop them.

148. wwbbsay says: Feb 28, 2013 5:30 PM

By getting paid the same I mean salary cap

149. pats2001 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:33 PM

suggs will get what’s comin to him. he’s been asking for it for the last 5 years.

150. bigbluefan1 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:37 PM

We love the pats hope to see them again in Feb

Eli 2 Brady 0

151. lowleadman says: Feb 28, 2013 5:41 PM

Is it necessary for supposedly grown men to talk and teach hate of anything? Who do you think is listening besides us? How about children and impressionable teens. It’s ok to hate. Everybody hates them. How immature and short sided of you as a supposed human being and someone in the public eye.

152. orivar says: Feb 28, 2013 5:45 PM

“Suggs said he doesn’t think the Patriots show enough respect to other teams, and he also said the NFL only started cracking down on defensive players hitting quarterbacks in the knee after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady suffered a season-ending knee injury.”

The NFL had it as a rule however the NFL didn’t really begin to crack down on it as they have now after the posterboy was taken out.

153. CKL says: Feb 28, 2013 5:47 PM

As a Pats fan, this whole thing makes me smile for many reasons. Love Heath Evans’ response on that same station too.
    I think Suggs has a man crush on TB, he talks about him so obsessively. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :)

154. wearesc13 says: Feb 28, 2013 5:50 PM

bullcharger says: Feb 28, 2013 2:59 PM

wearesc13 says:Feb 28, 2013 2:22 PM

The only people who like the Pats are people that live in NE and ESPN.

—————–

—————–

That might the most delusional statement I have heard all month — and that’s saying something.

155. majormalphunktion says: Feb 28, 2013 5:55 PM

————————————————————–
    In the last 4 years you know what QB has had less roughing calls than Tom Brady?
    M. Schaub P. Manning D. Garrard J. Flacco K. Kolb T. Romo
    Some of those missed whole seasons of play.

Facts they get in the way of a good story.

156. steelersreallysuck says: Feb 28, 2013 5:57 PM

Suggs is a washed up has been who can only get in the spotlight with his mouth saying stupid things, not with his play on the field.

157. ravenseattheirownpoop says: Feb 28, 2013 6:10 PM

Suggs has a horse face. He’s an overblown Mr. Ed

158. unbreakable02215 says: Feb 28, 2013 6:16 PM

Its cool, really. Its viewed as a Badge of Honor
    to be “The Most Hated Team in the League”.

It means you’re good and people are sick of you.

I don’t think BB and Brady would want it any
    other way.

159. rc33 says: Feb 28, 2013 6:19 PM

The comical element is the mindset that a fan base should actually care whether his team is liked. I’m a Yankee fan and by all means, hate the Yankees all you want. In fact, I invite it.
    All it does is speak volumes about the Pats and Y’s standing in their sports.

160. faulkana says: Feb 28, 2013 6:20 PM

How do the rest of the teams feel about women-beaters Suggs?
    Lowest of the low.

161. pksullivanmph says: Feb 28, 2013 6:24 PM

I think he is right how would you like to be in the AFC East with them???? @footballady52 🏈

162. tmcee says: Feb 28, 2013 6:25 PM

With a name like haterade999 you’d think you’d understand what I said. Peoples hate is a reflection of their own insecurities. If Suggs was a secure person he wouldn’t be constantly hating and telling people how good he is. It’s all rooted out of insecurity.

163. kev86 says: Feb 28, 2013 6:27 PM

Giants own the Patsies!!!

164. tunescribe says: Feb 28, 2013 6:36 PM

Suggs is the arrogant one. What makes him think people want to hear him disparage other teams or players? You’re a champion, man. Act like one. If you need a good example of that, check out Brady and the Patriots.

165. mullman76 says: Feb 28, 2013 6:42 PM

Dominant teams are easy to hate, and that hate can linger for decades.

The Yankees and Raiders have been hated for years because of their past success. A special hate that is passed down through generations.

And now the patriots are added to the list.

166. kev86 says: Feb 28, 2013 7:08 PM

I hate the Cowboys. 18-1 !! Go Giants.

167. fearthehoody says: Feb 28, 2013 7:41 PM

All the Pats do is win Super Bowls, Division titles, Conference titles, or win 11 or 12 games a year! People love to hate the best, its human nature! People hate the Yankees, Lakers, Patriots, Duke, etc. Hey you could be worse, you could a Jets fan

168. 1oldpro says: Feb 28, 2013 7:44 PM

Personally, I don’t hate the Pats. I just cannot stand their head coach.

169. phillynac says: Feb 28, 2013 7:44 PM

Judging by this past season, the Giants are owned by everyone else.

170. portnoychunk says: Feb 28, 2013 8:07 PM

What kind of grown man makes a comment like that? That’s something a 10year old kid would say after his team lost. Suggs mentions Bart Scott agreeing with him….uh, weren’t they teammates? Didn’t Scott cost his team the game in Baltimore a few years back when he got a personal foul for throwing a penalty flag into the stands? And these are the guys who we should listen to as the voice of reason?? OK.

The Pats play hard, and for the most part, keep their emotions in check. They probably talk smack on the field just like every other team, but they don’t do it in the media….that doesn’t make them arrogant, it means they can get in other teams heads. Which apparently they did enough with Suggs that he’s still talking about them even after winning a title. Some people just don’t get it in life – he’s one of ‘em.

171. bjtodd says: Feb 28, 2013 8:48 PM

You know who hates Suggs, his 27 kids who never see him. Why does anyone listen to this ugly pile of crap. Why are his eyes on the side of his head? Jesus, he can barely even complete a sentence. You know who hates Suggs, an english teacher, the welfare office, gringos. You know who loves him, the makers of razor bump solution, CHIP/COBRA, Homeless People(residents of Baltimore).

172. Drummond says: Feb 28, 2013 9:14 PM

After every single missed pass the receiver points at the defender looking for a PI call.

There hasnt been an offsides in the history of the game where both teams werent pointing at the other trying to influence the call.

Every quarterback does the same thing after a late hit.

Its been shown year after year that Brady receives an average to slightly above average number of RtP calls, but the haters just ignore the statistics.

Brady (and the Patriots) are always respectful in the media. They compliment the other team and have never trash talked after a game.

This alone makes the Patriots the far classier team and Brady the classier football player.

Brady has stated numerous times that he loves this game and he’d play for free. He is the only elite quarterback to have twice taken far less money than he could have.

How many times has Suggs done this?

173. oneandonlyramsfaninpa says: Feb 28, 2013 9:49 PM

i agree, they are arrogant. they shouldn’t be cause they had a helping hand in winning games and super bowls. not just spygate but the fact that refs gave Brady what ever flags he wanted. Brady was the NFLs baby. pats fans you know it deep down that you got special treatment

174. pats1stfan1 says: Feb 28, 2013 9:56 PM

bmoritz2003 says: He’s right. And it’s not jealousy, it’s the fact that the NFL has bent over backwards for the past decade for the Pats. Of course, it’s kinda difficult for a Ravens player to claim this, since the league did the same for them this past season.

Please tell us all how the NFL has bent over backwards for the Patriots.

175. krabballs says: Feb 28, 2013 10:06 PM

I think we now know what the opener will be next year!

176. raiderapologist says: Feb 28, 2013 11:21 PM

I remember when everyone hated the Raiders. Those were good times.

177. aljack88 says: Mar 1, 2013 12:24 AM

wte1 says:
    Feb 28, 2013 2:43 PM

——————————————————–

You have to be impressed with his math skills. I bet ya he’s been rehearsing that line.

Speaking of “betting” ie: gambling; you won’t see any mention of illegal gambling in the Pats history as you will find with the niners and Steelers.

178. txnative61 says: Mar 1, 2013 1:27 AM

I see dwelling on personalities or incidents as a distraction that focus’ emotions away from sound fundamental excellence regardless of the opponent. Just as Green Bay seemed distracted after “Fail Mary” and Baltimore for much of the season after last year’s tough loss to the Pats. They just aren’t fully focused on other teams. Especially frustrating also would be knowing they will likely again have to go through New England to repeat, and how difficult it will be to reach their level of excellence consistently. My suggestion is all the haters dispassionately look at what the Pats do right, and work to improve their own team.

179. justcuz15 says: Mar 1, 2013 3:25 AM

Lol good for you suggs you are the champion of the world! You now have the right to say whatever you want to about anybody, just remember it might come back around and bite you.

Also t-sizzle, what do tom brady and a 3 ring circus have in common? Theyre both fun to watch, and they both got two more rings than you!

180. patsfan13 says: Mar 1, 2013 5:25 AM

The Patriots are like Slim Jims, you either love them, or you don’t.

181. 1historian says: Mar 1, 2013 7:18 AM

FYI – I am a Pats’ fan.

My team has been in the playoffs 10 times out of the last 12 years. We have won 3 out of the 5 Super Bowls in which we’ve played. (Have any other teams been in 5 SBs in 12 years lately?)

The ravens won the SB last year, congratulations. (2 SBs in 13 years.)

Pats fans are spoken of as obnoxious and arrogant.

GUILTY

When you root for a team that is CONSISTENTLY good – YEAR AFTER YEAR – that does breed a bit of obnoxiousness and arrogance, and that’s just the way it is.

Hearing that suggs hates us is nice, but hardly a world changing event.

182. ihatethejets23 says: Mar 1, 2013 7:39 AM

“I’m pretty sure this can be said for every Boston team, as well as their fans.”

I wish I could like this post 1000 times.

183. ytsejamer1 says: Mar 1, 2013 8:31 AM

I can’t figure out how people think the Patriots are arrogant. Does anyone listen to their interviews during the year? They obviously send lots of love to the other team as they don’t want to create bulletin board material…I get that.

I definitely don’t like how BB acts after a loss…he comes off as a sore loser even though privately to the opposing coaches and players, he’s often very gracious with praise…well maybe not with Derrick Mason (“Look at the effing scoreboard”…)

Suggs needs to shut his yap. There was a great quote from Brady a couple years back… “When you win, say little…when you lose, say even less.” Suggs should act like he’s been there before (oh yeah, he hasn’t until now) and just let things be. His team is in great shape and they just had a fantastic season. Time to do it again!!!

184. pinion8ted says: Mar 1, 2013 9:09 AM

mjdkid100 says:
    Feb 28, 2013 2:39 PM
    —————————————————————

Post of the Day!!!!!!

I wish I could give this TEN “thumbs up”!!!!!

185. 16x8equal49ers says: Mar 1, 2013 10:22 AM

Thank you Suggs you are the fans ambassador of all of us who dislike the Pats.

186. tientzu1 says: Mar 1, 2013 1:00 PM

FYI – I am a Pats’ fan.

The ravens won the SB last year, congratulations. (2 SBs in 13 years.)

Pats fans are spoken of as obnoxious and arrogant.

__________________________________
    No the Pats are 3-4 in SBs…You forget the arse whooping the Bears and Packers gave the Pats…

Also, a lot of the hate might center around Harrison and Brusci always yapping about the “Patriot” way….you don’t hear former Steelers, 49ers or Cowboys yapping about their “Team’s Way” as if they are the only teams that put in the work to be succsessful…Also, when the Pats can boast about 6 Lombardis maybe then I might be jealous….

187. nzayir says: Mar 2, 2013 3:01 AM

Brady and Belichick will end up in the Hall of Fame Suggs will end up on ESPN screaming about Tim Tebow or some other irrelevant topic when he retires.

I can’t remember Suggs making a play that mattered against the Patriots. Ever.

188. trollaikman8 says: Mar 4, 2013 3:31 PM

It’s not just the Patriots….it’s with every Boston team.

The Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox are all teams you love to watch lose. They have a despicable fanbase who will always remind you of their banner from 199x.

189. 2145ra says: Mar 4, 2013 9:56 PM

Either your team wins the SB and has a few good years and they fall apart the hero………..or they continue winning and winning long enough to see themselves become the enemy aka “cowboys” “packers” “niners” ” bills” now the pats ……all this team has done is stick to the fundamentals that made it great to begin with. Hate on haters we will continue to win! GO PATS!

190. grramps123 says: Mar 6, 2013 3:05 PM

wonder what suggs is going to feel like when it comes out they cheated recording all other team audibles. and one player admitting it saying we no all there edible’s now that is cheating not just a camera violation

191. blackngold4life says: Mar 7, 2013 12:51 PM

Hes dead on correct! People don’t like cheaters. They haven’t Done Nothing since “Spygate they win that division every year cause its terrible! That being said.. NOBODY hates a bad team..LOL I hate um cause three of they AFC championships could have been the Steelers! No other reason. Steelers and Pats have dominanted the AFC for years..so T Fizzle has his reasons to speak. He’s always fun to listen to.