It makes no sense to do mock drafts before free agency starts, even though everyone does. It makes somewhat less nonsense to do one two weeks into free agency, but things can still change until it’s time for the first pick to be made.
Then again, it arguably makes no sense to do mock drafts at all, since it’s inherently a crapshoot that gives the experts and those who think they are something to do.
It’s even more of a crapshoot in 2013.
But we’ll shoot the crap anyway, since we haven’t done it yet this year and plenty of you have been asking for us to do one.
Probably so that you can complain about how bad it is.
So complain away.
1. Chiefs: DE Dion Jordan, Oregon.
2. Jaguars: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M.
3. Raiders: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida.
4. Eagles: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri.
5. Lions: CB Desmond Trufant, Washington.
6. Browns: DE Ziggy Ansah, BYU.
7. Cardinals: DE Barkevious Mingo, LSU.
8. Bills: QB Matt Barkley, USC.
9. Jets: CB Dee Milliner, Alabama.
10. Titans: OG Chance Warmack, Alabama.
11. Chargers: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan.
12. Dolphins: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma.
13. Buccaneers: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia.
14. Panthers: DT Star Lotulelei, Utah.
15. Saints: WR Keenan Allen, California.
16. Rams: OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina.
17. Steelers: RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama.
18. Cowboys: S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas.
19. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State.
20. Bears: LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia.
21. Bengals: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina.
22. Rams (from Redskins): OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama.
23. Vikings: QB Geno Smith, West Virginia.
24. Colts: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee.
25. Vikings (from Seahawks): LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame.
26. Packers: TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame.
27. Texans: WR Deandre Hopkins, Clemson.
28. Broncos: S Matt Elam, Florida.
29. Patriots: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State.
30. Falcons: DE Cornellius Carradine, Florida State.
31. 49ers: NT John Jenkins, Georgia.
32. Ravens: OT Kyle Long, Oregon.