PFT final 2013 mock draft

Fisher Getty Images

We had an initial mock draft because everyone does.

We had a second version of the mock draft because everyone does.

And now we have a final version of the mock draft because I’ve got nothing else to do tonight.

We welcome your comments, criticisms, and questions regarding our sanity.

1.  Chiefs:  Eric Fisher, tackle, Central Michigan.

2.  Jaguars:  Luke Joeckel, tackle, Texas A&M.

3.  Raiders:  Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida.

4.  Eagles:  Dion Jordan, defensive end, Oregon.

5.  Lions:  Ezekial Ansah, defensive end, BYU.

6.  Browns:  Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama.

7.  Cardinals:  Lane Johnson, tackle, Oklahoma.

8.  Bills: Ryan Nassib, quarterback, Syracuse.

9.  Jets:  Barkevious Mingo, defensive end, LSU.

10.  Titans:  Chance Warmack, guard, Alabama.

11.  Chargers:  Johnathan Cooper, guard, North Carolina.

12.  Dolphins:  Desmond Trufant, cornerback, Washington.

13.  Jets:  Tavon Austin, receiver, West Virginia.

14.  Panthers:  Star Lotulelei, defensive tackle, Utah.

15.  Saints:  Xavier Rhodes, cornerback, Florida State.

16.  Rams:  Cordarrelle Patterson, receiver, Tennessee.

17.  Steelers:  Jarvis Jones, linebacker, Georgia.

18.  Cowboys:   Sheldon Richardson, defensive tackle, Missouri.

19.  Giants:  Tyler Eifert, tight end, Notre Dame.

20.  Bears:  Sylvester Williams, defensive tackle, North Carolina.

21.  Bengals:  D.J. Fluker, tackle, Alabama.

22. Rams:  Kenny Vaccaro, safety, Texas.

23.  Vikings:  D.J. Hayden, cornerback, Houston.

24.  Colts:  DeAndre Hopkins, receiver, Clemson.

25.  Jaguars (trade with Vikings):  Geno Smith, quarterback, West Virginia.

26. Packers:  John Jenkins, defensive tackle, Georgia.

27.  Texans:  Robert Woods, receiver, USC.

28.  Broncos:  Tank Carradine, defensive end, Florida State.

29.  Patriots:  Justin Hunter, receiver, Tennessee.

30.  Falcons:  Bjeorn Werner, defensive end, Florida State.

31.  49ers:  Eric Reid, safety, LSU.

32.  Ravens:  Jonathan Cyprien, safety, FIU.

Permalink 126 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Features, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
126 Responses to “PFT final 2013 mock draft”
  1. goraidersgospurs says: Apr 24, 2013 10:49 PM

You dont think Teo, will go in round one!!!

2. drewfl says: Apr 24, 2013 10:49 PM

Giants taking a TE? I hate you

less than 24 hours

3. Corey Jeppesen says: Apr 24, 2013 10:51 PM

I’m good with Nassib. Would love for you guys to give an explanation for your picks.

4. medtxpack says: Apr 24, 2013 10:51 PM

I like the Geno Smith pick, but I dont know why.

5. therealraider says: Apr 24, 2013 10:51 PM

No Detone Jones in round 1 huh… The only guy that beat Fisher during Senior Bowl week.

6. scmems07 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:51 PM

now this one is believable….the other mocks that were done on this site were so off the map i was afraid to look at this post. hard to predict trades so all these players fit the teams needs, though im sure there will be at least 4 trades in the first rd this year.

7. thestrategyexpert says: Apr 24, 2013 10:52 PM

I think this is a quality original mock and your best version yet. Good work and time and effort!

8. classactcalvin81 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:52 PM

Booooooo

9. Iknoweverything says: Apr 24, 2013 10:53 PM

Get ready folks cause Kansas City is gonna own this draft . The dynasty team is almost complete, and once John Dorsey methodically manipulates the other GM’s and this draft, then KC will have a team that will dominate for years.

Philly’s cesspool, football knowledge deprived fans will be crying for Andy Reid to return in 2 years. But too late, Mr. Reid finally has a class organization to work for, class fans to cheer on the Super Bowl titles, and a championship caliber organization

10. berniemadoffsides says: Apr 24, 2013 10:54 PM

I can’t remember a draft like this ever. I literally can’t say with any level of certainty what any possible pick could be for any team.

11. dolphincult says: Apr 24, 2013 10:54 PM

you gotta be smokling meth to think the dolphins will take a cb with the 12th pick in a draft with 3rd round cb talent

12. bettis3636 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:55 PM

As long as Pittsburgh gets Jarvis Jones in real life instead of these mock drafts ill be happy.. Fingers crossed!

13. raideralex99 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:55 PM

Since a lot of team want to trade down … They should had a policy where they can defer to next season … problem solved.

14. bryan101d says: Apr 24, 2013 10:55 PM

can we get a 2nd round please

15. Iknoweverything says: Apr 24, 2013 10:55 PM

I dont see the Broncos taking Tank Carradine, but if that kid gets to the 2nd round somebody is gonna get awesome value. Future Star.

16. wcucarter says: Apr 24, 2013 10:56 PM

I will literally throw a brick through my tv if the Bengals pass on Vacarro for Fluker.

17. davetexansfan says: Apr 24, 2013 10:56 PM

I really don’t care who it is…I am just praying the Texans draft a receiver.

18. navyeoddavee9 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:57 PM

Nassib at 8, no way

19. randolph32 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:58 PM

…and the Ultimate Guess List is released.

I like the fact you’ve chosen someone for the Bears that no one else has even mentioned; much better than just following the leader with these Mock Drafts like most people do.

20. rickyspanish says: Apr 24, 2013 10:58 PM

Are you assuming the Vikings and Jags are going to trade or has that happened already

21. zjfr2 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:58 PM

By far your best effort, I actual have little criticism except to say you have a major man crush on Desmond Trufant more so than anybody else anywhere…. but you’ve been consistent with it at least

22. burningbush66 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Bet the Saints swap picks with the Jets plus Chris Ivory to get Mingo.

23. phillyphil005 says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Any mock that has Nassib in the top ten is a fail.

Lazy analysts and draft “gurus” making a lame connection based off the coach and nothing else.

24. thesteelers says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Though it has not gone terribly wrong, I analogize it to slicing cheddar cheese. I like cheese; I can just never cut it properly.

25. buffalodiehard says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

What a wasted pick by the Jets…I mean Tavon Austin already plays for them!

26. Shockblast Media says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Meh. I could live with the Pats taking Hunter, although every WR they seem to draft blows up in their face lately. Would have rathered Werner if it really goes down that way. It’s looking more and more like Hayden/Rhodes/Milliner will all be gone by the time the Pats pick…

27. packersareandwillalwaysbebetterthanthebears says: Apr 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Real hard to see Nassib going at #8 as first quarterback off the board, but if the Bills really believe he can be a franchise quarterback, make sure you have him at whatever cost.

28. sparty0n says: Apr 24, 2013 11:00 PM

Ansah will go #2 to the Jags

29. detroit09 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:01 PM

Think the Lions take Dee.

30. 2dmo4 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:01 PM

Think the Lions take Lane Johnson if Joekel & Fisher are gone. I’d dig Milliner or Ansah at this pick however.

31. reppster says: Apr 24, 2013 11:01 PM

Who will the Jags trade to Vikings? Would have to be picks and a good amount of them, although I don’t think we will see a trade with the Vikings since they need defense and a WR bad!

32. paulitik74 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:02 PM

I’d be thrilled if Werener fell to the Falcons. Don’t like Star to the Panthers purely for selfish reasons.

33. hatesycophants says: Apr 24, 2013 11:02 PM

There’s nothing wrong with this one.

34. kevingreene160sacknoHOFclub says: Apr 24, 2013 11:02 PM

If the Bills take Ryan Nassib with pick 8 I strongly recommend a full spectrum analysis of the town’s water supply.

35. thegreatgabbert says: Apr 24, 2013 11:02 PM

Please be right for once in your life, PFT. If the Jags get Luke Joeckel and Damontre Moore and Keenan Allen are on the board for day two, I’ll be rapturous. Those are my top three guys overall from the end of the college season.

36. 6ball says: Apr 24, 2013 11:02 PM

If Belichick drafts a WR in the first round, it will be a first for him.

37. michaelskakel says: Apr 24, 2013 11:03 PM

If Vaccaro is there, he will be a Cowboy.

38. gonzo1378 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:03 PM

Hey guys remember when Tavon Austin played for the WVU Jets?

39. toocooljoecool says: Apr 24, 2013 11:04 PM

I stopped reading after nassib to the bills..
    #dontbuyshoesunlesstheypopular

40. digitaldonnie says: Apr 24, 2013 11:04 PM

If Lane Johnson is still there at 6, Browns trade down with Miami. Get a 2nd back and take Geno Smith. As a Browns fan, I’ll love it when the Dolphins icon appears then haye it when the Browns take Smith.

41. wizwix says: Apr 24, 2013 11:04 PM

The Big Question:

WHAT’S THE OVER/UNDER on the # of TRADES in the 1ST ROUND?

Punch “YES” for OVER 10…
    Pound “NO” for 9 or less…

42. gruder007 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:04 PM

I am ok with this… ANYONE but Te’o to the Bears.

43. logicalvoicesays says: Apr 24, 2013 11:05 PM

RGIII is better than any QB coming into the pros for the next 20-30 years. #BruceAllenisagenius

44. contra74 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:05 PM

It’s still full of crazy talk

45. gdublud says: Apr 24, 2013 11:05 PM

Nice mock board. Hope the 49ers draft a safety that can play this season.

46. wizwix says: Apr 24, 2013 11:06 PM

The Big Question:

WHAT’S THE OVER/UNDER on the # of TRADES in the 1ST ROUND?

Thumbs UP for 10 or more…
    Thumbs DOWN for UNDER 10…

(Edited 11:07 PM)

47. eja642 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:07 PM

Why would Jacksonville trade up to 25, presumably from 33, to get Geno Smith?

Who between 25-32, Vikings, Packers, Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Falcons, 49ers, and Ravens are going to take Geno? Clearly, the Vikings QB situation is the worst of that bunch, but they’ve made absolutely no indication that they’re interested in Geno Smith.

48. onthewagonsince90 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:10 PM

I can’t destroy it but I cannot see buffalo taking nassib. We go mingo and Barkley or Manuel in 2nd.

49. MudHen says: Apr 24, 2013 11:10 PM

So what do you project the Vikings would get in return for the 25th pick?

50. dallascowboysdishingthereal says: Apr 24, 2013 11:10 PM

Based on this mock, I think the Cowboys would be more likely to take safety Vaccaro, OT Fluker or even DT Sylvestor Williams over Richardson.

Also doubt that three safeties will go in the first round.

51. toonloonboon says: Apr 24, 2013 11:12 PM

people that make mock drafts are the biggest dorks in the history of the planet. people that read mock drafts are cool, though.

52. thejrod2006 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:13 PM

I’d be disappointed as a Giants fan if we took Eifert. Jerry Reese has established that they take the best player available, as opposed to drafting for need. Which is a fine philosophy. However, the Giants have also shown over the last few years that they don’t need an elite TE to get production from there in the passing game, and their other needs are so glaring that they should be addressed first.

Giants absolutely need help in almost every area on defense AND on the offensive line. I might be in the minority, but I feel like using a first rounder on a TE isn’t the best use of that pick

53. mythaimyke says: Apr 24, 2013 11:13 PM

Geno Smith in 1st round! NOT!!!!

54. duluthvikesfan says: Apr 24, 2013 11:14 PM

I know Rick Spielman has made comments suggesting trading down with one of the Vikings picks to gain more picks. But I think he is putting up a smokescreen. I have a feeling he will try and trade one of the Vikings two first round picks along with another pick or two and move up to get Tavon Austin.

55. jasjbb says: Apr 24, 2013 11:14 PM

Is there anyone who knows the new Buffalo offensive playbook better than Ryan Nassib? It makes perfect sense, although I see them trading down to the low-20′s to get him. Why not acquire a 2nd round pick in a deep draft?!

56. keylimelight says: Apr 24, 2013 11:15 PM

Looks like a reasonable mock.

LSU’s Eric Reid, 6-1, 212, 4.55 would do well on Harbaugh’s 49er team. He will respond to the discipline well. He’s smart, long and wraps up well. He is also a good guy, (not one to be poopin’ on the floor).

I think he’s been a bit unsung during these pre-draft weeks, mostly slotted as a low 1st high 2nd but he’ll be at RCMH for the 1st round announcements. He runs the risk of being left alone in the green room Thursday night but I think a bunch of teams would do well to have him at Safety.

57. thraiderskin says: Apr 24, 2013 11:17 PM

I’m not a Jets fan, but why would they use both 1st round picks to address pass rush (which most have) and safety? Without Revis last year, thier secondary was still solid, but after losing landry, why not go pass rush with 9 and Safety with 13. In the second, they can address their offensive woes with one of the very capable TE prospects. I just don’t see how a 174 lb slot guy will fix their offensive issues with that QB. Hell, grab a lb in the second and use the rest of the draft to address the O.

58. markmae122 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:17 PM

Nassib should not be a 1st round pick, much less #8 overall. I would look for Cordarelle Patterson, an OT, or a pass rusher there.

59. tedmurph says: Apr 24, 2013 11:18 PM

I could live with Hunter for the Pats, but if SWilliams slides into the 20′s, I bet they go get him, despite their low number of picks.

60. darngoodreason says: Apr 24, 2013 11:20 PM

Couple of truths. Couple of stickers. Come on guys weak stuff.

61. mackcarrington says: Apr 24, 2013 11:22 PM

The reason these are called “mock” drafts is because those that make them need to be mocked.

62. thegreatgabbert says: Apr 24, 2013 11:28 PM

Ooops…I didn’t see the Geno Smith thing. Nah. Not with Moore and Allen still on the board.

63. shinedown37 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:30 PM

Jets Trade up to the number 1 by trading the 9th and 13th pick along with a partying gift involving Tim Tebow.

64. thesteelers says: Apr 24, 2013 11:31 PM

On second thought, it has gone terribly wrong.

65. razzlejag says: Apr 24, 2013 11:32 PM

I don’t see the Jags moving up at all, they need too much to be giving up picks; Nassib at 8 is unlikely IMO; Belichick will take a DE over a WR every day of the week and twice on Draft Day.

66. taintedsaints2009 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:32 PM

Tyler eiffert will be the safest sure thing in the first round. Whoever gets him gets a major superstar

67. bdnnbd says: Apr 24, 2013 11:34 PM

Vikings aren’t drafting Geno Smith anymore? Did you run out of those sweet, sweet crack rocks you were smoking?

68. Rick Spielman is a Magician says: Apr 24, 2013 11:35 PM

I was about to blow a gasket when I saw Vikings and Geno Smith on the same line again, but then I noticed it was a trade to the Jaguars. I actually think that’s very likely to happen.

69. lionsyooper says: Apr 24, 2013 11:38 PM

There seems to be a bit of a misconception related to the number of arrests by Lions players that the average uneducated NFL fan does not comprehend. It may result from a biased media, a skewed perspective, or just utter lack of knowledge on one’s own part.

Case in point, the following is a breakdown of the number of arrests by team in the NFC North alone, from 2001 to 2011:
    Vikings – 34
    Bears – 19
    Packers – 13
    Lions – 7

If these numbers are not recent enough to make the point, the Vikings have had 10 arrests since the beginning of 2011 to present and the Lions have had 7.

Try to take an objective look at things before you start spewing out your uneducated opinions.

“Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge.”

70. thefiesty1 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:40 PM

You’ve got to be kidding me. Mock drafts are more of a guess than anything else. If Nassib doesn’t go to buffalo early, he’ll be a free agent. The rest is a joke.

71. lionsyooper says: Apr 24, 2013 11:43 PM

I am sure the above posts will be deleted by the staff within 5 minutes though, as usual. Keep on hatin’….

72. theskolbandit says: Apr 24, 2013 11:44 PM

I like the pick of CB at 23 but why wouldn’t u just take a guess on who the vikes will take at 25? What kind of inside info u got florio? Lame!!! Just guessing the jags and vikes will pull off a trade is kinda boring. Make a pick dude ill take Justin Hunter if that’s what’s left at wideout.
    BANDIT

73. beachsidejames says: Apr 24, 2013 11:45 PM

Too much is being made of these three tackles. One is nfl ready. The other is probably nfl ready. The 3rd is a maybe nfl ready with great potential. Too many OT sleepers to make this much fuss over these three. Sure, I’d like one of these guys but the value in this draft is having the most amount of picks in rds 2,3, and even 4.

74. vikinganswer says: Apr 24, 2013 11:46 PM

Relax people, its just a guess

75. johnsims713 says: Apr 24, 2013 11:51 PM

Saving the best for last

76. oslograss says: Apr 24, 2013 11:52 PM

I think the Vikes keep both 1st rounders. great place to have picks in this draft.

77. jayquintana says: Apr 24, 2013 11:54 PM

Teams are playing possum when discussing Lolutelei. The guy is a consensus top 5 talent, he’s been cleared medically, he’s not dropping to 14. No way.

78. jeremycrowhurst says: Apr 25, 2013 12:04 AM

“Bark envious Mingo” sounds like a character in a Quentin Tarantino movie. If the Jets had 22 of them, they’d be on to something….

79. black43gold says: Apr 25, 2013 12:05 AM

I was okay with this mock until the Saints at 15, no chance they go after a CB here they just got K. Lewis to team up with Greer and Jenkins (who is forced to play out of position at FS), they’re needs are mostly defensive and corner is actually a strength right now.

Vaccaro could be the pick here. Or to the Rams. Or Steelers. Definitely not getting past the Cowboys, let alone the Bengals, how you have him sliding that far is beyond me.

I can’t say the Nassib projection is crazy, I honestly don’t trust the Bills with their first pick. No team has any business taking a QB in round 1, but it will most likely happen anyway because teams like the Bills don’t have a good poker face.

80. cluelessdufus says: Apr 25, 2013 12:20 AM

Nassib has problems with ball velocity and too much bad tape to warrant a top 10 pick. Jags trade with my Vikings doesn’t seem bad but I would like to know what the Vikings get.

81. jrobitaille23 says: Apr 25, 2013 12:21 AM

that is some awful mocking. It’s so bad that you may only get one or two right for the WHOLE first round. Seriously have not seen a worse mock draft and I have read about 20 in the last couple of days alone. I am predicting that not a single one of the top ten picks you mocked will come true. I’ll come back to eat crow if I am wrong

82. steelcurtainn says: Apr 25, 2013 12:27 AM

The steelers grab one of the top 2 receivers who will be availabe or the tight end from notre dame…..eiffert…..or trade back for an extra pick and pick up lacy. Jarvis Jones would be a great addition although Im not so sure that will happen.

83. bert1913 says: Apr 25, 2013 12:33 AM

if teams were not allowed to trade their picks these mock drafts would be more accurate.

84. oldlineman says: Apr 25, 2013 12:44 AM

What up MudHen! Using the draft value chart, moving up from 32 to 25, the closest I can get:
    Vikes 1st (25) and 6th Rd = 146 points
    Jags 2nd Rd (33) and 4th Rd = 147 points

85. sourdoughsam says: Apr 25, 2013 12:54 AM

As much as I want to bag on this, it’s actually a decent mock. But the cool thing about the NFL draft is that anyone who has made a mock draft will look like an idiot by this time tomorrow.

86. jerrygray721 says: Apr 25, 2013 12:55 AM

i would not be shocked if miami were to make a deal with k.c. and go get the #1 pick and grab joeckel if a L/T is what they are really after they have some other picks they could offer and it would not only make their o-line very good it would also add a key player that has played for sherman and with tannehill before i know the price would be high but i wouldn’t argue with it if they did. they could easily go in other directions and most likley will but i cant help thinking of a sherman, tannehill , & joeckel get together in miami. if they dont go after him then maybe rhodes a very good corner or vaccaro who is a play making safety would be good options @the 12 spot

87. mogogo1 says: Apr 25, 2013 1:02 AM

Nassib might make it big because it’s such a crap shoot picking QBs, you just never know for sure. But as a top 10 pick you just have to shake your head.

If my team wanted him and was picking in the top 10, I’d definitely trade down in the anticipation he’ll probably still be there. And if for some reason he’s wasn’t, Smith would be.

88. linvillegorge says: Apr 25, 2013 1:03 AM

Would LOVE Star Lotulelei for the Panthers at #14. If we had the #1 overall pick, I might still want Star. To get him at #14, I’d be ecstatic.

89. cuttyplease says: Apr 25, 2013 1:04 AM

Everyone has the Raiders drafting Floyd at #3 but no way that happens.

Floyd is more an 8-15 value. If you look at his production, measurables and college position, he is a slightly poor man’s version of Raider Lamarr Houston, drafted #44 in 2010.

Floyd is a good kid and I wish him well, but he is a big reach in the top 5.

90. delusionalcardsfan says: Apr 25, 2013 1:28 AM

Barkley to the Cards in the second round

91. fi1thymcnasty1 says: Apr 25, 2013 1:33 AM

I hate to admit it, but not a bad effort. It’s wrong, of course, because it fails to show how Ted Thompson (2-time NFL Exec of the Year) will dominate all others. But it’s a cute try. PACKER ME!

92. 4512dawg4512 says: Apr 25, 2013 1:33 AM

Not sure how much faith I have in Dee Milliner considering SEC defenses don’t have to deal with strong passing attacks, but as a Browns fan I guess I’d be happy with him.

93. inyofaceagain says: Apr 25, 2013 1:36 AM

SO the Vikings are gonna draft a CB and trade down to address their dire WR and LB needs later? In some assumed pick with the Jags? Either you have inside information (you don’t) or you are just pulling stuff out yer a$$

94. bigbadal21 says: Apr 25, 2013 1:43 AM

eja642 says:Apr 24, 2013 11:07 PM

Why would Jacksonville trade up to 25, presumably from 33, to get Geno Smith?

Other teams can also trade up you know.

95. chiwizlive says: Apr 25, 2013 1:55 AM

Uhh no Bjorne Werner??? I sure hope the broncos take him at #28 but to not be in the first round I don’t know,he looks like the next J.J Watt.

96. phins12thman says: Apr 25, 2013 2:09 AM

Bad Miami pick no horrible

97. vikingsgohard says: Apr 25, 2013 2:19 AM

That some bs to say minny trades 25 with saying at least what they got c’mon man!! Lol …..

98. galvestontexans says: Apr 25, 2013 2:21 AM

Someone must have not got an invite to the Honey Badgers 1st round draft pick party…. Leaving him off the list like that.

99. firewolf777 says: Apr 25, 2013 2:22 AM

Kenny v would never pass dallas

100. silverandblack052099 says: Apr 25, 2013 2:34 AM

I think the Raiders end up making a trade. Vikings, Saints, Giants or Colts may try to jump up to grab Milliner.

The Jets are taking Teo. They love the circus.

101. bornaraider60 says: Apr 25, 2013 3:03 AM

MY Raiders are working their way back!!! Keep up the good work Reg!

102. asublimeday says: Apr 25, 2013 3:24 AM

Yep, with glaring holes at MLB, back-up QB, future needs at DE, CB, and OLB…

The bears select a DT in the first.

Sweet mock bro.

103. larryboodry says: Apr 25, 2013 4:08 AM

lionsyooper says: Apr 24, 2013 11:38 PM

“There seems to be a bit of a misconception related to the number of arrests by Lions players that the average uneducated NFL fan does not comprehend.”

As an average educated NFL fan, I do not comprehend why you posted your silly rant on this thread.

104. csszrr says: Apr 25, 2013 5:10 AM

Cannot wait for this draft to start. My belly button has been puckering and unpuckering all day.

105. therealkenjones says: Apr 25, 2013 7:48 AM

I hope the Chargers don’t go guard in the 1st. With the #11 pick we should try to get an impact player like Lotulelei, Mingo, Vaccaro, or Jones.

106. ragelikegronk314 says: Apr 25, 2013 7:53 AM

Alec ogletree will be picked before a second qb is picked…

107. mungman69 says: Apr 25, 2013 8:03 AM

I think that the Eagles should trade down IF they can. Otherwise, I’d take Lane Johnson.

108. bhindenemylines says: Apr 25, 2013 8:30 AM

Every mock I have seen has Dallas picking either Flucker, Vaccaro, Eifert, or Williams. Yet in your draft they are all on the board at #18, and you passed on all of them?

This site was more credible when every other story was about Revis or a gay play that might come out.

109. panthernation45 says: Apr 25, 2013 8:46 AM

It would be a blessing to have Star at 14 but I’m really hoping to have Tavon Austin fall to that spot, I want an explosive offense ..2 lightning bolts with Tavon and Smitty and 2 sure handed guys in Lafell and Hixon..sounds good to me…but we do need DT as well sooooo

110. mnrube23 says: Apr 25, 2013 8:54 AM

love the Viking take and I hope for a trade back as well, But that Jags? Would love to here why you think it will be the Jags to move back in to the party.

111. dtrb10 says: Apr 25, 2013 8:54 AM

Either your on something or on to something. Why though would the Vikes leave other positions of need and pick the 4 or 5th best CB. Wouldn’t you think they would take the best available player at that time. They need LB, DB, DE and WR.

112. cnote94 says: Apr 25, 2013 8:58 AM

I agree the Bengals will have to address the tackle position with Smith still holding out. However, if Vaccaro is there at 21, I think they are willing to take a calculated risk that Smith will eventually sign, as they are making the best offer, by far and will not pass up Vaccaro. Taking a RT is an over-reaction to not having Smith signed, if players such as Vaccaro, Hayden or Cyprien are available

113. dwdive says: Apr 25, 2013 9:04 AM

I think is hilarious that KC fans are mocking Philly fans over Reid’s hiring. Philly fans really know what kind of coach Reid is, and we were ALL happy to see him get his walking papers. Most of us wanted him gone 2 years sooner. Anyways, good luck with that train wreck, you’re going to need it!!!

Sincerely,
    Eagles Fans

114. IBleedBlueBitchez says: Apr 25, 2013 9:14 AM

If the Bills pick Nassib in the first round with the #1 pick I will will root for the Jets and the patriots….I will even root for baltimore and Pittsburgh..

on second thought. No way in hell I would root for any of those crappy teams, but just the same, come on bills, pick the best player available to fit your team needs and it is not Nassib!!!

115. shayeezy says: Apr 25, 2013 9:48 AM

fisher > joeckel, as i’ve been saying for months. watch a few minutes of film on both guys and you’ll be hard pressed to not come to the same conclusion.

116. michaeljacksonisback says: Apr 25, 2013 10:43 AM

Rams aren’t drafting Patterson. One year of ball and 500 rec yards? No way in hell!

117. billyboots says: Apr 25, 2013 10:56 AM

And the Vikings get what in the trade with the Jaguars? Would love to know how you value the picks.

118. eatitfanboy says: Apr 25, 2013 11:11 AM

I guess it makes sense for the Bills to draft a guy at #8 that no one else even has a first round grade on since they have no other holes on their roster.

119. rkt4mayor says: Apr 25, 2013 11:29 AM

If the Eagles draft Dion Jordan over Star Lotuleli I will be bitterly disappointed.

Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman would need to be hung in effigy for such a lame mistake!

120. larryboodry says: Apr 25, 2013 11:48 AM

Nice mock, but I don’t like the Sylvester Williams pick by the Bears…With their first pick I think they are most likely to address LB ( hopefully not Te’o).

Personally, I hope they trade down and snag a couple extra picks…Here’s who I would hope to see them get in that scenario:

Rd. 1 – Ogletree or Brown at LB
    Rd. 2 – Schwenke, Long, or Pugh at OL
    Rd. 3 – Bray or Dysert at QB
    Rd. 4 – Kelce at TE
    Rd. 5 – Best WR available
    Rd. 6 – Best CB available
    Rd. 7 – BPA

121. nghtrder169 says: Apr 25, 2013 12:18 PM

Can someone please tell me why on the day of the draft the self proclaimed leader in sports still wants u to pay for a Mock Draft when everywhere else on the web has it for free?

122. zampft says: Apr 25, 2013 12:55 PM

Cordarelle Patterson is going to be the guy everybody says, dang we could have had Patterson in that 2013 draft, but instead we drafted ____.

123. discountdoublecheck says: Apr 25, 2013 1:13 PM

Why come Ziggy Ansah and Bjoern Werner are the only two whose names aren’t bold?!

What’d they ever do to you?

124. vikes69 says: Apr 25, 2013 2:42 PM

no ogletree in the first round? you nuts

125. deltaoracle says: Apr 25, 2013 3:50 PM

Given the offer they made to the Steeler NT, you are right to assume that GB is interested in addressing that position. But I think it’s more likely they’d take Datone Jones in rd. 1 and hope to get Jenkins or another wide body in 2. Or TT may trade back with somebody.

126. bender4700 says: Apr 26, 2013 9:57 AM

Don’t feel bad, I don’t think anyone’s mock drafts were close.

Trades and surprise picks blew the 1st round open, and that pretty much happens all the time. GMs lie. For a reason.