We had an initial mock draft because everyone does.
We had a second version of the mock draft because everyone does.
And now we have a final version of the mock draft because I’ve got nothing else to do tonight.
We welcome your comments, criticisms, and questions regarding our sanity.
1. Chiefs: Eric Fisher, tackle, Central Michigan.
2. Jaguars: Luke Joeckel, tackle, Texas A&M.
3. Raiders: Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida.
4. Eagles: Dion Jordan, defensive end, Oregon.
5. Lions: Ezekial Ansah, defensive end, BYU.
6. Browns: Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama.
7. Cardinals: Lane Johnson, tackle, Oklahoma.
8. Bills: Ryan Nassib, quarterback, Syracuse.
9. Jets: Barkevious Mingo, defensive end, LSU.
10. Titans: Chance Warmack, guard, Alabama.
11. Chargers: Johnathan Cooper, guard, North Carolina.
12. Dolphins: Desmond Trufant, cornerback, Washington.
13. Jets: Tavon Austin, receiver, West Virginia.
14. Panthers: Star Lotulelei, defensive tackle, Utah.
15. Saints: Xavier Rhodes, cornerback, Florida State.
16. Rams: Cordarrelle Patterson, receiver, Tennessee.
17. Steelers: Jarvis Jones, linebacker, Georgia.
18. Cowboys: Sheldon Richardson, defensive tackle, Missouri.
19. Giants: Tyler Eifert, tight end, Notre Dame.
20. Bears: Sylvester Williams, defensive tackle, North Carolina.
21. Bengals: D.J. Fluker, tackle, Alabama.
22. Rams: Kenny Vaccaro, safety, Texas.
23. Vikings: D.J. Hayden, cornerback, Houston.
24. Colts: DeAndre Hopkins, receiver, Clemson.
25. Jaguars (trade with Vikings): Geno Smith, quarterback, West Virginia.
26. Packers: John Jenkins, defensive tackle, Georgia.
27. Texans: Robert Woods, receiver, USC.
28. Broncos: Tank Carradine, defensive end, Florida State.
29. Patriots: Justin Hunter, receiver, Tennessee.
30. Falcons: Bjeorn Werner, defensive end, Florida State.
31. 49ers: Eric Reid, safety, LSU.
32. Ravens: Jonathan Cyprien, safety, FIU.