Ahmad Bradshaw gets full medical clearance

Saints Giants Football AP

No running backs were taken in the first round of the draft for the first time since 1963.

They figure to start coming off the board on Friday, but teams that don’t find what they’re looking for in the backfield in the draft will have a veteran option to add to the mix once the draft comes to a close. PFT has learned from a league source that running back Ahmad Bradshaw has received full medical clearance to resume all football activities after having surgery on his troublesome foot earlier in the offseason.

Bradshaw had to have a screw from a previous operation replaced with another one, something that’s kept him from working out for teams that might be interested in signing him. One of those teams is the Steelers, who had Bradshaw in for a visit already. Their General Manager Kevin Colbert told PFT Live this week that they will revisit the possibility of bringing Bradshaw on board after the draft.

Depending on how the next two days play out, the Steelers may have company in pursuit of the former Giant running back. If that market does develop that way, Bradshaw probably won’t be unemployed too much longer.

Permalink 22 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill
22 Responses to “Ahmad Bradshaw gets full medical clearance”
  1. morganstan100 says: Apr 26, 2013 9:48 AM

Move on, Ahmad. Steelers are BROKE!

2. cheffyglenn says: Apr 26, 2013 9:59 AM

That’s why were restructuring Troys contract as we read this. So shut the f–ck up

3. cheffyglenn says: Apr 26, 2013 10:02 AM

We’ll be tacking Lattimore in the third round so when he is fully healed he can help Bradshaw and Pittsburgh will have the best backfield Trio.

4. crownofthehelmet says: Apr 26, 2013 10:04 AM

I can already see him trucking Elam on the way to the end zone. Dude will look like Ed Reed in the fetal position getting hurdled.

5. mobuccsfan says: Apr 26, 2013 10:11 AM

I could also see the Packers jumping into this…depending on how the draft shakes out for sure.

6. skiss68 says: Apr 26, 2013 10:12 AM

Who wants to be the lucky team to sign him and put him on IR after game 2?

7. vikesallday says: Apr 26, 2013 10:13 AM

One of the things I know is that for the vikings with Adrian Peterson and then we’ll win.

8. cheffyglenn says: Apr 26, 2013 10:38 AM

Vikings need a good QB and there are none to be had in this draft.

9. eatitfanboy says: Apr 26, 2013 10:39 AM

vikesallday says:
    Apr 26, 2013 10:13 AM

Um…..what? You want to take another shot at that, champ?

10. jwil007 says: Apr 26, 2013 11:23 AM

Bengals All day if we don’t get Lacy or Bernard…And Hue Jackson will have this dude hummin in the AFC North!

11. bookofelisha says: Apr 26, 2013 12:55 PM

someones gonna get a steal for bradshaw..dudes a beast

12. vikesallday says: Apr 26, 2013 12:58 PM

eatitfanboy says: Apr 26, 2013 10:39 AM

vikesallday says:
    Apr 26, 2013 10:13 AM

Um…..what? You want to take another shot at that, champ?
    ————————–
    It wasn’t my point to be about about AP. My point was about the draft and the Vikes winning it. Sorry if you can’t have that. Jeez.

13. cheffyglenn says: Apr 26, 2013 1:44 PM

vikesallday says:
    Apr 26, 2013 12:58 PM
    eatitfanboy says: Apr 26, 2013 10:39 AM

vikesallday says:
    Apr 26, 2013 10:13 AM

Um…..what? You want to take another shot at that, champ?
    ————————–

Okay what did Vikes win?? Please don’t say they won the draft because there is no winner or loser. you need to learn more about football before you make any more comments.

14. morganstan100 says: Apr 26, 2013 3:34 PM

Vikes went to playoffs. Steelers, as usual, stayed at home and watched it on TV. I’d say that’s a win for the Vikes who will manhandle the broke Steelers in London, English style!

15. ravanator says: Apr 26, 2013 4:13 PM

If Steelers pick him up they will destroy my beloved Ravens, and if they don’t I believe they will still destroy my beloved Ravens. Cheers from my moms basement

16. cheffyglenn says: Apr 26, 2013 4:47 PM

Morgan Stan your a complete idiot with that comment. How many rings do the Vikings have? Thought so dumb ass. Its unusual when Pitt doesn’t make the playoffs. Whens the last time you went to a Superbowl? The Steelers have the most playoff wins with 33 and were tied with Dallas in Superbowl appearances, but have the most Superbowl wins with 6. So your statement is extremely stupid. I’ve seen other posts by you and each one is as stupid as this one. Just shut up since you have no idea about football.

17. gettingpwned says: Apr 26, 2013 5:15 PM

steelers ARE broke… but so are both of bradshaw’s feet. no thank you. take an RB in the 2nd steelers.

18. morganstan100 says: Apr 27, 2013 1:04 AM

Cheffyglenn, I know one thing and that’s the Vikings went to the playoffs and the steelers stayed home. Each season is worst than the last. Those six rings aren’t buying you better players. Face it this team is in trouble and you’re in for 16 weeks of crying your eyeballs out just like sissy Big Ben when he got his clock cleaned at SB XLV. Boo hoo hoo I’m sorry mr Rooney please don’t cut me I promise I be good. Yeah right tell it to Tebow, hahaha.

19. cheffyglenn says: Apr 27, 2013 9:34 AM

Morganstan100: You are totally just an idiot of a person. Okay I just found where you live. I can see by where you live that you are very uneducated and possibly due to brain damage due to the crack you smoke since I see you live in a crack house. How is each season worse than the last? You are just so clueless it is stupid to even comment back to you. Wait a minute God you a child molester ( yes I pulled your Police record also) Nice to know that Raven fans have a bunch of Pedophiles rooting for them. So the 11 yr old you molested was it a girl or boy? Your a very Sick mane. I’m done talking to the likes of you. I will not talk to a Child molester. God you sicken me. I should post your address and police rap sheet so everyone else can read about you. Disgusting thing you are.

20. morganstan100 says: Apr 27, 2013 10:43 AM

Cheffyglenn, you want to know how each season is worst than the last? We are talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers, right? Lost the Superbowl in 2011, couldn’t win a single playoff game in 2012, weren’t even in the playoffs in 2013 when the Ravens WON the Superbowl. Make sense? Now get back to your research on me. You only have a few hours until your electroshock therapy starts. Jzzzz. Jzzzz.

21. cheffyglenn says: Apr 27, 2013 12:33 PM

@Morganstan100: Like I said earlier I’m not going to degrade myself and talk to a child molester. Your one sick individual. God I hope you get whats coming to you for molesting those kids.

22. morganstan100 says: Apr 27, 2013 2:03 PM

Cheffyglenn, You’re (not “your”) repeating yourself. Apparently too much voltage has zapped your memory. By the way, does the asylum have a backup generator so you can get your treatments and watch the Steelers lose at the same time? And why haven’t you posted all your “research” for everyone to see? We can’t wait to see if you can back up all your accusations. Post Ray Lewis’s murder conviction record while your at it. And your exclusive interview with Bigfoot.