Keyshawn Johnson calls the cops on Justin Bieber

Getty Images

If you thought you’d never read about Justin Bieber on a football website, well, never say never.

It turns out that Bieber and former NFL receiver Keyshawn Johnson are neighbors, and they’re feuding over Bieber’s propensity for driving his Ferrari at breakneck speeds through their gated community.

Johnson called the cops on Bieber on Sunday night, according to TMZ, and Johnson also attempted to confront Bieber after Bieber sped past him while Johnson was driving his child home.

The confrontation didn’t take place, however, because when Johnson pulled into Bieber’s driveway, Bieber went inside and refused to come out. Probably a wise move by Bieber.

104 responses to “Keyshawn Johnson calls the cops on Justin Bieber

1. Never been a fan of Keyshawn but he definitely gets kudo’s on this occasion!
    Protect your babies from that baby neighbor dude

2. It’s too bad that Bieber was so chicken. Keyshawn would have become a hero to millions of Americans (except for 10- to-14-year-old girls) if he’d broken the twerp’s legs.

“Let’s see you drive that Ferrari with two busted kneecaps!”

3. Here’s hoping Keyshawn beats some sense into that little punk. I live in the Calabas area and have seen him drive recklessly around blind curves. I’ve heard stories from my friends who work in stores that Justin and his entourage cut in lines demanding to be served. When anyone objects, his armed bodyguards either flash the guns or just shove them out of the way.

If those mothers and teen girls knew what a d-bag Justin is, they’d stop buying his albums.

4. I never respected Keyshawn as a football player, but I have a newfound respect for him as a human being and music lover.

5. Some of you all that are on Justin Biebers side are the same ones that would be in an uproar if it was one of these rappers with their cars and a retired white football player did the same thing, some of you all would be claiming foul.

6. See here in Canada we do have some great music acts, but then the Nickelbacks and Biebers of the world get popular and its hard to make that argument.

7. Hey remember Key threw down at a funeral one time so I would certainly think he would whip Beaver if he felt his family was in danger due to the little idiot speeding.

8. Bieber is a complete and total tool bag. I wish he would just go away. If he doesn’t shape up, he belongs in jail before he kills or injures someone.

9. mexoplex says:
    May 28, 2013 12:32 PM
    ***************************************************
    There have been ZERO comments supporting Beiber, FYI.

SMH.

10. mexoplex says:
    May 28, 2013 12:32 PM

Ummm….who are you referring to? There isn’t a single comment on here defending Bieber.

11. keyshawn is starting to turn into that old grumpy man who yells at everyone ” get off my lawn ”. i never heard beibers music , nor will i ever. but im not gonna hate on him cuz hes young and rich, or cuz he sings, or cuz he likes driving his ferrari fast in his gated community. so what. if i had a ferrari id be driving fast too. i see theres alot of haters heres. dont hate the player hate the game.

12. Uhhh, not many people actually choose Lindsay Lohan as their career role model, but Biebs is well on his way.

You’d think after he visited the Anne Frank home and his big takeaway from the event was that he hoped Anne would have “been a Bielieber”, that the guy would have just gone underground for six months or more.

13. What I want to know, is at any point, did Keyshawn say, “Just give me the damn Ferrari.”

14. redandgoldhitman52 says:
    May 28, 2013 12:45 PM

You’re right, there is nothing wrong with driving fast through residential neighborhoods where children play.

I’m pretty sure we never have to worry about you having a Ferrari.

15. Is that Pink in the picture?

=================================

No, but I bet if a fight broke out between them that Pink would kick Bieber’s behind too

16. I thought when the Beibs was just getting big he seemed like an ok role model to young people. Now he seems like a narcotic fiend.

17. This little punk represents everything that’s wrong with America…. Makes me sick to think I served my country 8 years and multiple combat tours so little pukes like this can be idolized and made filthy rich for singing bad music, all the while our nation falls apart.

18. redandgoldhitman52 says:
    May 28, 2013 12:45 PM
    ———————————————————-

I prefer to hate on people who use phrases like “don’t hate the player, hate the game”.

Oh, and I also hate bratty, spoiled punk kids with a horrible sense of entitlement. Them too.

19. Justin Bieber is a no talent fool, but I am sure he is rich as hell. It suprises me that Keyshawn has enough money to live in the same neighborhood as Bieber.

20. Too funny…love the comments on this article. Biggest reason I think I enjoy PFT more than the football articles/content themselves most days.

21. redandgoldhitman52 says: May 28, 2013 12:45 PM

=============
    I’m certain it is just me, but it is amusing to see you take the time to put a (.) at the end of your sentences, while leaving the rest of it in shambles.

Your logic is a little off. Gated community or no, there are still traffic rules that apply. I don’t live there, but I’m willing to bet the Association doesn’t allow for unlimited speed when driving through the community.

22. Hopefully he’ll wrap thet Ferrari around a tree…then it’s bye-bye Bieber.

23. You know your popularity as a celebrity has drastically fallen when America likes Keyshawn Johnson more than they like you.

24. What’s wrong with Canada for inflicting Nickelback, Beiber, and Celine Dion on the world? Is this payback for stealing their hockey teams?

25. bucrightoff says:May 28, 2013 12:32 PM

————-
    I know Canada has apologized for Bryan Adams on multiple occasions, but you need to add him to your list also…..

Pity that those Canadian exports caught on big while great entertainment such as the Trailer Park Boys are not appreciated here in the US.

26. He may be the only person I would ever wish death upon.. never thought id say that ever but then i realized its no different then when I kill a spider or ant in my house….

same difference really

27. good to see Keyshawn was smart enough to invest his $$ wisely and not be another deadbeat broke ex-athlete putting a strain on society.

28. mostly a meaningless story except the part where key said he was driving his daughter home an innocent child endangered by a spoiled little rich kid time for bieber to deal with the spears lohan syndrome. time behind bars and doing social work and loss of license if he is truly speeding in a Ferrari in a residential area with children

29. You know you need serious image reclamation when Keyshawn Johnson has to call the cops AND publicly call you out for your actions.

30. y’all lost your minds. completely. burner is like Superman on PEDs.

think about this for a second before you give me my thumbs down.

Biebs actually managed to get 96% of commentors on a football blog, to support, cheer, and back Keyshawn Johnson.

Mother Theresa, The Pope and the President together coyldnt have pulled this feat off.

PS: am I the only one Hoping Dickerson runs into Biebs in a grocery line some time?

31. “Pink would kick beavers ass”
    I’d definitely pay for a front row seat to see that 30 second bout

32. look at all the people who responded to this,must
    not be such a bad story after all.if you dont respond to this crap it will stop..

33. clebrowntown says: May 28, 2013 2:14 PM

“Pink would kick beavers ass”
    I’d definitely pay for a front row seat to see that 30 second bout
    ——————————————————————-

I don’t think it would last that long. 10-15 seconds, maybe.

34. interesting and not one comment asking Keyshawn to just cut the brake lines…lol Could be he’s playing his own music in the car and the car is trying to commit suicide…just guessing!

35. That talentless brat has a ferarri and a mansion all bcuz teenie boppers love him, makes me sick. I hope Keyshawn whoops his ass.

36. Well, Rush just got inducted into the Rock hall Of Fame, so that cancels out Bieber, Celine Dione, Nickleback and Bryan Adams. Oh, and by the way, I thought this was old news because about 3 months ago another neighbor made the same complaint. Mothers, tell your daughters, Bieber is a drugged up danger!

37. I am speechless, this may be the best story ever published on this site, i had to double take when I saw this headline, I thought I was still baked from earlier this afternoon.

38. granadafan says:
    May 28, 2013 12:30 PM

_________________________________
    The sad thing is that would make sense but I doubt it would happen. He’d just do a “bad boy image” remake and sell more on a “badazz Beiber comeback tour”. Some of us women have this weird problem where we want to rehab bad boys. Just look at how many of us write to scumbag murderers in prison, marry them, etc. Then we have kids with these miscreants and wonder why they are terrible, deadbeat fathers.

/XX chromosome problems.

Also, I will chime in with how much I wish Gantt had written this story because he knows Keyshawn.

And yes, it would be utterly hilarious if they put this on “Come on, man”.

39. For all of you with short memories, Keyshawn stole several millions of dollars from The Tampa Bay Bucs by refusing to stop his Big Stupid Mouth at practice and was suspended With Full pay by the Bucs( which makes them as stupid as Key ).His overprice restaurant Rain sucks and his comments on ESPN are a joke. So lets see him race Justin at the track to settle this once and for all. Fast and Furious 2.5.Winner get a new monkey, loser dies.

40. …….as if Keyshawn has been a model citizen and all around well mannered guy. Child, please.

41. yssupasigninnamnotyep says: May 28, 2013 1:07 PM

Hopefully he’ll wrap thet Ferrari around a tree…then it’s bye-bye Bieber.
    ————————————–
    Ferraris are great cars. I don’t want one to crash. Instead, I have this fantasy of the Ferrari growing an ejection seat a la James Bond’s Aston Martin (Thunderball?), spitting Bieber out, slowing to a stop, and flashing its lights like the Jetta in the “Darth Vader” commercials.

OTOH, if the Ferrari thinks it can’t continue to live with that owner and does the murder/suicide thing, it will probably be immortalized in the Ferrari Hall of Fame for “taking one for the team”.

42. “The confrontation didn’t take place, however, because when Johnson pulled into Bieber’s driveway, Bieber went inside and refused to come out. Probably a wise move by Bieber”.

YOU THINK!

43. I can’t stand Bieber and how he is showing youth do what the heck you want to do. He ow has more trusting reports I guess on his drug abuse problems and just downright nasty meanness to people. I can’t believe screaming girl totally want to be with this person. He isn’t Elvis, he isn’t the Beatles which they shouldn’t of been which I at least understand a bit why people loved them, I don’t know about women wanting to marry people they don’t even know but Jason is being a total brat and breataking the law and gets away with it. His head is a size of a weather balloon! He should be arresting for speeding and from what people say his big time drug buying, I guess if your a star you get what you want. Hope he doesn’t kill a kid or anyone else with his car

44. Are we CERTAIN he is not also Miley-whats-her-name? Has anyone actually ever seen them TOGETHER? They look freakily alike at this time, and they CERTAINLY behave in the same arse-like ways. I demand an investigation using fingerprints and DNA…now, who’s with me?!

45. Tiny little no-talent spoiled twerp zit farm. The person who invented the auto-tuner should be beheaded!!!

46. This little punk represents everything that’s wrong with America…. Makes me sick to think I served my country 8 years and multiple combat tours so little pukes like this can be idolized and made filthy rich for singing bad music, all the while our nation falls apart.
    —–
    Lip synch bad music. There. Fixed

47. elwaysmilehighdenver says:
    May 28, 2013 12:43 PM
    “Hockey and Bieber. 2 things that Canada has given the world. Guess which one we’d like to return!?”
    ————————————-
    I’d like to throw in the Trailer Park Boys… thanks Canada for the best TV show ever.