RG3: “I’m 100 percent, but you can’t put a number on it”

Buffalo Bills v Washington Redskins Getty Images

Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III is completely healed from offseason knee surgery. He just doesn’t want to use the term “100 percent.”

If Griffin is not below 100 percent, that would seem to indicate that he is, in fact, 100 percent. And Griffin said he thinks he’s as fast now as he was at the Scouting Combine before he was drafted last year.

“If I had to run a 40 today at the Combine in my underwear I feel like I could run a 4.3 something,” Griffin said.

That sounds like 100 percent, even if Griffin doesn’t want to use those words.

Permalink 122 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Top Stories, Washington Redskins
122 Responses to “RG3: “I’m 100 percent, but you can’t put a number on it””
  1. sarcasm says: Aug 27, 2013 11:40 AM

I know what he’s saying, and he’s far smarter than Mike Vick, but that had a Vickesque ring to it.

I have two weapons my legs,my arm,and my brain -Michael Vick, Mental Midget

2. footballradioshow says: Aug 27, 2013 11:42 AM

Some odd math going on there. Excited to see that MNF game vs the Eagles. This dude is good for the league

3. dowhatifeellike says: Aug 27, 2013 11:42 AM

dafuq did I just read?

4. blackcatnfl says: Aug 27, 2013 11:42 AM

So he’s not a math genius…

5. longcutskolvikes says: Aug 27, 2013 11:43 AM

I’m excited to see him play this year. I hope his knee holds up as well as Adrian Peterson’s did last year.

6. mattyk72 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:43 AM

Griffin is clearly at odds with the term 100%. Yet another feud in DC.

7. dirtybird70 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:44 AM

I think he just put a number on it

8. ravensterps says: Aug 27, 2013 11:44 AM

I sure am glad my team has Flacco.

9. qdeathstar says: Aug 27, 2013 11:44 AM

To, he means he’s 103 %. You gotta read between the 3s

10. ctattles says: Aug 27, 2013 11:45 AM

0% Chance he runs under 4.5

11. guitarkevin says: Aug 27, 2013 11:46 AM

He is 100% confused.

12. bradybbgoat says: Aug 27, 2013 11:46 AM

Does he have to make a controversial statement every time some reporter shoves a mic in his face?

While he may feel that way, some things are better left unsaid, especially when the media is trying to stir up a coach/qb controversy.

Respect your doctors, respect the coaching staff and just let this process play out. Every fan knows you want to be back out there, but a clean bill of health is way more important.

13. patriots123456 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:46 AM

What does McNabb think about this 100% stuff?

14. ndizzl says: Aug 27, 2013 11:46 AM

Yeah, 100% likely to get hurt again.

15. geemoney713 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:47 AM

Time to run a 40 and see how fast he can run it now.

16. drich1960 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:47 AM

BLA BLA BLA Can’t wait for this fool to go bust. So sick of hearing how great he a the idiot in San Francisco are. Neither one has done $#@* and both will be out of the league by 2015. Go Vikes

17. dezno24 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:48 AM

I would say the NFL regular season start September 5th, but i don’t want to put a date on it.

18. steelers6rings says: Aug 27, 2013 11:49 AM

What an idiot.

19. twilson962 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:49 AM

Just get out there and light up the iggles like you did last year!

20. rc33 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:50 AM

He’s also 100% certain that those foot longs he pimps for Subway are actually 12″.

Or not..

21. alwaysright1981 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:51 AM

This guy is so over-hyped it is ridiculous. If his game was as big as his teeth the Skins would be in good shape.

22. andyreidisabeachedwalrus says: Aug 27, 2013 11:52 AM

On the shelf by week 4.

23. gallogj says: Aug 27, 2013 11:54 AM

I wonder if Vince Young tutored him for his Wonderlic test? >100 but not <100 = 100.

24. logicailvoicesays says: Aug 27, 2013 11:55 AM

What a great and inspirational leader. HTTR.

25. friscokid1 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:55 AM

Even being a Cowboys fan I wanted to like RGIII because he is a Texas kid. But man every time he speaks it becomes more and more disappointing. I never thought it would happen to him but it seems like the fame is getting to his head….

26. harrisonhits2 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:56 AM

All he had to say was “I feel good but I can’t make any further comment on this.”

They need to send this guy to the Pat’s School Of Media Frustrating.

27. cbass59 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:56 AM

He should have explained it to Drew Breese first.

28. getyourownname says: Aug 27, 2013 11:57 AM

Has anyone told him he won’t be playing in his underwear?

29. mackcarrington says: Aug 27, 2013 11:58 AM

OK, now I’m officially in the camp that says this guy is in love with the sound of his own voice and just loves to hear himself talk!

30. baddegg says: Aug 27, 2013 11:58 AM

“60% of the time it works EVERY time.”

– Ron Burgandy

31. s0merand0mguy says: Aug 27, 2013 11:59 AM

Wow this guy just needs to keep quiet and avoid the media. What a contradiction “nobody can put a number on how well you play but I’m not less then 100 percent”. He doesn’t want to say he’s 100 percent but he’s not below 100 percent… So essentially he’s saying he’s 100% without officially saying it? What is IRg3 superstitious? Or just afraid his comment will come back to bite him when that knee gets driven into the ground on a QB sack. lol this guy just brings a circus with him everywhere he goes.

32. coughlinsredcheeks says: Aug 27, 2013 11:59 AM

“If I had to run a 40 today at the Combine in my underwear I feel like I could run a 4.3 something”

Well considering that his official combine 40 was 4.41, I’m going call BS.

33. concord148 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:00 PM

Just another high draft pick loser. Colts Luck = winner.

34. gudy2shoes says: Aug 27, 2013 12:01 PM

103% Delusional.

35. seattlecoug says: Aug 27, 2013 12:02 PM

This guy is a windbag idiot. I bet he calls another press conference to clarify what he said (while he does jumping jacks) with some “Operation No Numbers” t-shirt on…. RGMe, the most overrated diva in the league. I can’t wait to watch him flop.

36. jimthebuilder27 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:02 PM

Wow, this guy is getting more and more narcissistic by the day.

37. hatesycophants says: Aug 27, 2013 12:02 PM

Well, he sounds like a total idiot. His Belichick impersonation needs work.

38. jbeagles23 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:03 PM

Thank god he can run. So dumb

39. blackqbwhiterb says: Aug 27, 2013 12:03 PM

Fear not, he will be back and he will be fine on the opening night of MNF!! No doubt about it.

And if he gets hurt, Kirk will take the helm and the Redskins will keep right on winning.

And if Kirk gets hurt, well, Rexy STILL has more playoff victories than Tony Romo………..

40. devildog911 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:03 PM

This guy is a joke.

41. sandblastermoron says: Aug 27, 2013 12:03 PM

So basically, my knee still hurts.

42. reesesteel23 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:04 PM

Hope he is right. Somebody is going to murder their career trying to mimic All Day.

43. Land of Sky Blue Water says: Aug 27, 2013 12:05 PM

Those are weird things to say.

44. esotericmindguy says: Aug 27, 2013 12:05 PM

Can this guy just shut his mouth. You’re not 100%! I’ve watched your attention grabbing workouts before games, you’re limping!

45. oakfolk says: Aug 27, 2013 12:06 PM

Good guy, good player…but all the media exposure has his head above the clouds. Careful RG3, they (media) build you up to tear you down. Again good guy, good player.

46. braceyourselffor12 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:07 PM

There he goes displaying that Baylor education.

47. peytonsneck18 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:08 PM

hes 100% a bust and if he ran in his underwear he would sure to send the pic to a BW3 waitress

48. newjerseygiants says: Aug 27, 2013 12:09 PM

I’m 100% sure the Skins will be 6-10 this year.

49. bigkountry24 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:10 PM

Just be smart about this RG3. Thats all i am concerned about. Play hard but play smart.

50. firestarter0728 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

I can put a number on it:
    911.

51. discountdoublecheck says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

Love watching this kid play…but he’s quickly entering “loves talking to hear his own voice” territory.

52. redskinfansince82 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

Even at 70% he’s better than 90% of the league. HTTR!!!!

53. tory707 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

I thought this guy was intelligent ???

54. baddegg says: Aug 27, 2013 12:13 PM

esotericmindguy says:
    Aug 27, 2013 12:05 PM

————

It’s amazing that with all the reporters and camera crews there you were the one person in the entire world that saw him limping. You are amazing!

55. ColtsWinColtsWin!! says: Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

Do you really think he actually studied anything at Baylor? Anyways, the Deadskins will be a 500 team at best this year. What a waste of talent thanks to their terrible coach and outrageously dangerous playing field and racist name.

56. stunzeed5 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

…..he’s BETTER than your QB. Class dismissed.

57. skinsdiehard says: Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

This is just another example of why RG3 needs to shut up. I like him as a player, but he says some corny and stupid stuff quite often.

-”Unbelievably believable”
    -”Hard work pays off – hard work beats talent any day, but if you’re talented and work hard, it’s hard to be beat.”
    -”You can be a catalyst for change but change never really entirely happens just because of one guy.”
    -”People have called me Superman my whole life. In various sports, that seems to be the common theme. My favorite superhero is actually the Incredible Hulk. He’s the only superhero that can’t die.”
    -”Every time I step out on that field, I’m 100 percent. My teammates know that. They know what I’m out there dealing with. I know what I’m out there dealing with. But when it comes to my mindset, I’m 100 percent.”

He’s a cliche machine or an idiot or something. I just like to watch him play. Please shut up already.

58. floriousestherword says: Aug 27, 2013 12:17 PM

The Washington quarterback…well done MDS.

59. sportnorcal says: Aug 27, 2013 12:21 PM

Did he hire Yogi Berra as his PR guy and I missed it?

60. tinbender2000 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:23 PM

drich1960 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:47 AM

==================================================

Yeah, because that “idiot” in San Francisco only took his team to the Super Bowl, not like that superstar Ponder in Minnesota.

61. peytonsneck18 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:25 PM

haha the skins arehaving buyer remorse, this dude is all talk, and fizzle, 3 #1 picks for horse face,mushmouth, the league is laughing at the skins, and the rams are the biggest winners in all of this

62. stigman2012 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:26 PM

Since when did RG3 hire George W. Bush to write his sound bites for him?

63. skinsfanwill says: Aug 27, 2013 12:26 PM

ColtsWinColtsWin!! says: Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

************************************************
    You forgot this kid graduated early. He is far from the dumb jock.

64. skinsdiehard says: Aug 27, 2013 12:28 PM

Ponder will be out of the league before RG3. Ponder will not be the starter in Minnesota next year after he fails again in 2013.

65. skinsdiehard says: Aug 27, 2013 12:29 PM

“Ponder” this: RG3 goes 76 yards to the house to beat the Vikes. I can see how you wish he would go away.

66. thirdistheworrd says: Aug 27, 2013 12:33 PM

discountdoublecheck says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

____________________
    That’s because his voice is reported on so much. ESPN 980 does 80+ interviews with players across the country every week, we hear about Robert Griffin because writing about Robert Griffin draws readership. If you check ESPN radio’s schedule last week, you’ll see they interviewed DeSean Jackson, Elvis Dumervil, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, and Alshon Jeffery.

Yet we don’t hear about the interviews with Jackson, Wilson, Luck, Dumervil, or Jeffery– not because those players aren’t good but because they don’t draw the same media attention Griffin does. Now who’s to say why that is– Because he’s returning from a major injury? Because he’s a black quarterback? Because he was ROTY? Because he won a Heisman? Because he plays in the NFC East? Whatever the reason it seems kind of hard to blame him for the media’s interest in him, and the media’s subsequent need to write about the media’s interest in him.

67. rasta028 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:33 PM

I haters are pathetic, you whine and talk smack every time a article is written about RGIII, Then you run over here and post stupid crap, it’s obvious you hate him for some unknown stupid reason, the guys done nothing to you, he’s been a great team leader, is obviously loved by his teammates, the media keeps.asking all these stupid questions and you fools are quick to critisize. GET A LIFE !

HTTR! LOSERS! YOU ALL SUCK!

68. greymares says: Aug 27, 2013 12:33 PM

as an Eagle fan i hope he’s 100%. want to see the Eagles beat them while they’re at their best. that being said WHEN the Eagles win you will hear all kinds of excuses about BOB.

69. herrcules13 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:34 PM

Drew Brees would like an explanation.

70. skimbell says: Aug 27, 2013 12:35 PM

“I would say I’m 100 percent, but you can’t put a number on it,”- R.G Berra

71. thirdistheworrd says: Aug 27, 2013 12:43 PM

ColtsWinColtsWin!! says: Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

Do you really think he actually studied anything at Baylor?

tory707 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:11 PM

I thought this guy was intelligent ???
    braceyourselffor12 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:07 PM

There he goes displaying that Baylor education.
    hatesycophants says: Aug 27, 2013 12:02 PM

Well, he sounds like a total idiot.
    gallogj says: Aug 27, 2013 11:54 AM

blackcatnfl says: Aug 27, 2013 11:42 AM

So he’s not a math genius…
    dezno24 says: Aug 27, 2013 11:48 AM

_____________
    What a needlessly inflammatory article– just trashy journalism. Griffin graduated from high school a year early and finished up his bachelor's in pre-law two years early with a 4.0. The interview is available online, and if anyone bothered to listen to it, they would clearly hear Griffin and his host chuckling.

Considering how many people get angry about the No Fun League, you sure don't have a lot of patience for a 23 year old making a joke about numbers.

72. hakunamangata says: Aug 27, 2013 12:48 PM

Pretty sure you just did.

73. src3084 says: Aug 27, 2013 12:52 PM

I’m not a Redskin fan but hope Griffin can stay healthy. As a football fan, the game is much better when exciting players are on the field, and at their best.

74. stvang says: Aug 27, 2013 12:59 PM

The only reason this team is relavent is because they play the iggles and dallas each twice. RGKnee should get through that 3-1 at least. The loss is tossed in because RG3andOut will need to filll in at least once.

75. chiadam says: Aug 27, 2013 1:02 PM

I would say I’m 100% healthy, but I don’t want to put numbers to it. Or words.

So, I’m ____ % _____.

76. conormacleod says: Aug 27, 2013 1:04 PM

I officially don’t like to hear any player in the NFL give a press conference. Just play the game.

77. dirtydrynn27 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:06 PM

The Steeler fan says Griffin is an idiot Well what does this make Big Ben after he raped somebody?

78. jrebar88 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:06 PM

rgWEAK

79. rasta028 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:09 PM

Wow people talking smack about his education, I’d put money he’s smarter then almost all you dummies.

If you don’t understand what he was saying then you have issues.

80. dirtydrynn27 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:09 PM

All of you haters will be eating crow within the next month,get your utensils and napkins ready!!!!!!

81. bigbluenationdb says: Aug 27, 2013 1:09 PM

This guy is like a women. He just likes to hear himself talk.

82. whoisrdymlz says: Aug 27, 2013 1:12 PM

Good grief. Go away.

83. hooknosetavern says: Aug 27, 2013 1:17 PM

Wow. There’s 2 minutes of my life I’ll never see again.

84. obmig says: Aug 27, 2013 1:17 PM

baddegg says:
    Aug 27, 2013 12:13 PM
    esotericmindguy says:
    Aug 27, 2013 12:05 PM

————

10 6

Had to weigh in on this as a RG3 and a Skins fan. I have heard plenty of people talking about how he is limping, and I have seen him limping. He blames it on the brace altering his gait at slow speeds. He looks fine at high speeds so maybe he’s telling the truth about it, but we will all know next week.

85. dstep24 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:21 PM

I may not be able to put a number on it, but we can certainly put a word on it – “Self-Absorbed”

86. richiebburg says: Aug 27, 2013 1:24 PM

Vick is faster

87. rasta028 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:24 PM

Wow. There’s 2 minutes of my life I’ll never see again
    ———————————————————————————-
    I’m sure in your case they won’t be missed.

HTTR! RGIII BABY!

88. keeppounding says: Aug 27, 2013 1:34 PM

That was a dumb thing to say… I wouldn’t call it dumb though.. wait… … what?

89. skinsfan91 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:39 PM

Good grief. Go away
    ____________________________________

Easy way to do that. Don’t click. But then you don’t get to post your snarky little comments. Typical idiot.

90. gregmorris78 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:40 PM

Anyone not rooting for griffin please go to your own team site.

I am a redskins fan and am never on the Dallas, eagle, giant blogs cutting up and wishing ill will.

Hosers…

Though I know griffin could get hurt for good, I also know he has a better chance to pick up where left off last year. Shredding coverages and checking into favorable matchups. He doesn’t have to run and is still a top ten qb. How many int’s last year? Nuff said

91. crush22 says: Aug 27, 2013 1:57 PM

Considering that all of the Skins fans on here sound like 12 year old girls texting with the “HTTR” and “Class Dismissed” comments….they are about as bright as their mathematical genius QB.
    It’s gonna suck not having any #1 picks AND a QB to run that sorry franchise for many years to come.

92. mattyk72 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:04 PM

The more haters the better. Meanwhile Skins fans will be laughing all the way to another division title. Bank on it.

93. spankygreen says: Aug 27, 2013 2:10 PM

I respectfully request RGIII shut up. If he feels he has to speak, speak to DMcNabb…..

94. doe22us says: Aug 27, 2013 2:10 PM

I really like RG 3 as a player but boy this kid got to put a muzzle on his mouth good grief, we get it you want to play and you will get to play as soon as Week 1, now enough.

95. sportnorcal says: Aug 27, 2013 2:11 PM

I’d rather listen to a Stewie Griffin I presser.

96. gzinn18631 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:17 PM

The difference between the Redskins and the rest of the playoff contending teams out there is, If are starting QB goes down, we still have a chance to make the playoffs. If yours goes down, you are screwed. Think about that, all you haters out there that are wishing for this kids career to end. Be carful karma will get you! HTTR

97. skinsfan91 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:22 PM

The Dominant Washington Redskins. Top rushing team in the league. Defense will be better with Orakpo back, Merriweather back (45 plays last year. 6 tackles one INT.) good rookies for secondary depth. And of course the ever intriguing RG3x better than your QB.

98. harrypairotestes says: Aug 27, 2013 2:25 PM

“THIS JUST IN from the DAILY GRIFFIN….”

The numbers 1 and 0 are not considered numbers!

I guess I am a hater mattyk72, I especially loathe “yappers” and those who “love them some of themselves” a la T.O.

WOW, I understand that he may be a higher profile player compared to other like Luck and Wilson but you cannot deny that he doesn’t necessarily waste any media opportunity.

Stop making excuses for this guy. He’s a talented player. A promising athlete. He’s intelligent. But he’s also a media hog. Come on! You making excuses for a grown ass man is more pathetic than him not realizing saying “100%” and the terms “not going to put numbers on it” is somewhat foolish.

99. eagleg17 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:27 PM

I know a defense who can put a $number$ on him….

100. southsidesteve86 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:42 PM

It’s like he’s trying too hard to say all the right things…..just say it like it is Robert.

101. cmstrick says: Aug 27, 2013 2:49 PM

Yogi Berra would be proud…

102. mullman76 says: Aug 27, 2013 2:52 PM

Not a fan of RG3, or the dirty skins.

Any man who would sext a Hooters girl on the day of his wedding has serious issues.

Let’s see what the young man can accomplish after surgery before “we crown his arse”.

The coverage of Robert has now become more annoying than the Timothy coverage of previous seasons.

103. cowboyhater says: Aug 27, 2013 2:52 PM

Can’t wait in 2 weeks on Monday night. You guys are idiots, and your lack of knowledge concerning our DC Pro Football team cracks me up. You keep saying this kid needs to shut up, or I’ve seen him limping, or he is full of himself…..just stop it folks! He is not seeking this media, and he is just answering questions that this “I got to be the first to report this about RG3″ media in the DC area. This media in the DC market is out of control, and what’s funny is that this interview was done on a local radio show as a favor to the host, and the National press jumps all over it. It’s a bit ridiculous at some of the hate comments about RG3 when it’s unwarranted. How about we just wait until he plays against the Eagles before you have an opinion on this kid. He remains nothing but classy around the DC area, and is greatly respected by his teammates.

104. ocgunslinger says: Aug 27, 2013 3:01 PM

This guy is far from a dummy and So far he backs his mouth with his play. ‘It ain’t bragging if its fact”. Barring injury he is going to be a factor in this league for a long time.

105. captain2morrow says: Aug 27, 2013 3:20 PM

Baylor needs to work on their Math Department program!

106. BringBackTheFlex says: Aug 27, 2013 3:23 PM

Obviously he has a concussion.

107. rasta028 says: Aug 27, 2013 3:25 PM

Lmao at all you I.d.I.o.t.s that don’t like him but post crap all the time..

Bite me haters! HTTR!

108. purplehaze28 says: Aug 27, 2013 3:25 PM

Dude’s legs looks like a new born doe trying to run.
    He needs to stay in the pocket if he wants to keep playing…

109. furnhole says: Aug 27, 2013 3:26 PM

What? 100%.

110. brassknuckles47 says: Aug 27, 2013 3:31 PM

RG III meet Yogi Berra………

111. n0hopeleft says: Aug 27, 2013 3:32 PM

The arrogance of the leaders on this team will tear it apart from the inside out.

112. jcasey202 says: Aug 27, 2013 3:34 PM

HTTR….. Super Bowl baby…

113. tombradyswig says: Aug 27, 2013 3:38 PM

i take it he wasn’t a math major at Baylor!??!?
    You’re gonna get killed IRGIII, 9/9, mark your calendar!!!!

114. bunkmcnulty says: Aug 27, 2013 3:48 PM

Not a Washington fan, but I like Griffin. He is a great talent.

But this Dude just needs to stop talking. I mean even if your a fan of the team you have to see he has never met a microphone he doesn’t like.

SUR (shut up Robert).

115. s0merand0mguy says: Aug 27, 2013 4:02 PM

sarcasm says:Aug 27, 2013 11:40 AM

I have two weapons my legs,my arm,and my brain -Michael Vick, Mental Midget
    —————————————————

Considering your name is sarcasm I can’t take you very serious but let’s discuss this shall we? Vick is the idiot right? Because he’s the one parading around the media with an inflated ego condracting himself and sounding stupid right? Vick never lasted a season so far but neither has RG3 (and Vick was not dumb enough to kill his career in his first year playing). Now let’s talk football. Vick has the stronger arm, I’m willing to bet he’s faster (especially now), and unlike RG3 he has an intelligent well rounded coach in his ear. Skins coach threw IRG3 to the wolves last year, yeah way to a run a tight ship shanny! Goodluck HTTR’s

116. nekelund says: Aug 27, 2013 10:28 PM

How dare a young man like RGIII who has only been in the league for one year and has microphones constantly shoved in his face, being asked the exact same questions over and over about his injury and recovery, have the audacity to say something that, in retrospect, seems a little silly! Clearly he will never amount to anything in the NFL.

117. skins1970 says: Aug 28, 2013 12:13 AM

The Hooter girl story was confirmed to be a hoax how many times does that have to be said?

118. skinsfan91 says: Aug 28, 2013 12:22 AM

Well rounded coach? You mean the rookie? (facepalm)

119. wininer says: Aug 28, 2013 1:12 AM

This guy went to college….right?

120. ndrick731 says: Aug 28, 2013 1:21 AM

Baylor’s academic reputation just went down the toilet.

121. northstarnic says: Aug 29, 2013 10:16 AM

“I would say I’m 100 percent, but you can’t put a number on it,” Griffin said on ESPN 980, “no one ever knows when they are 100 percent or what percentage they’re playing at. The biggest thing is, I’m not below 100 percent.”

Funny. I thought this guy possessed roughly average intelligence, maybe even slightly higher. Guess not, what a moron.

122. giark1 says: Aug 31, 2013 10:30 AM

Attn: All you doofuses out there calling RG a dumbass for his comment. The headline is misleading. He did not say I AM 100%, he said:
    “I WOULD say I am 100% BUT you can’t put a number on it.” It makes perfect sense. As in, “I would guess I am fine, I’m not sure.” As in, “but I CAN”T really quantify it right now.” Where it falls apart is, “I’m not below 100%. Can’t help him there…