Aldon Smith arrested for suspicion of DUI

Miami Dolphins v San Francisco 49ers Getty Images

One of the most talented pass-rushers in the NFL continues to have problems with all the stuff that isn’t football.

According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, 49ers outside linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. this morning on suspicion of DUI, according to the San Jose Police.

Smith was reportedly identified as the driver in a single-car wreck, though no one was injured.

That’s the good news. The bad news is Smith adds to a long list of off-field issues, which include being sued for an incident at his home that led to a shooting, as well as a previous DUI arrest in Miami Beach (the charges were reduced), being stabbed and being the passenger in a car which flipped trying to avoid a deer.

There’s been no word from the 49ers at this point as to whether he’ll play this week against the Colts, though that seems far down the list of priorities.

Permalink 118 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, San Francisco 49ers, Top Stories
118 Responses to “Aldon Smith arrested for suspicion of DUI”
  1. DaveKShape says: Sep 20, 2013 1:03 PM

Something about these crazy pass-rushers acting… well, CRAZY.

2. bennyb82 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:04 PM

It is insane that players continue to make these choices when one of their own is facing a lengthy prison term for vehicular manslaughter…

3. somethingsmellsrotten says: Sep 20, 2013 1:05 PM

Guess Von and Aldon have a lot more in common than their football prowess.

4. bucrightoff says: Sep 20, 2013 1:05 PM

Its pretty sad that NFL teams would be better off giving these guys babysitters because they can’t be trusted to not be idiots.

5. osiris33 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:06 PM

That epic beat down the Seahawks put on them probably drove the whole team to drink.

71-16

6. johnnyb612 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:06 PM

He should be good enough at whining to whine his way out it.

7. wearethesteelers says: Sep 20, 2013 1:06 PM

Typical 49er.

8. rpiotr01 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:07 PM

Maybe Jim Harbaugh should scream at this guy for all this BS the same way he screams at the officials for far lesser things.

9. milkmandanimal says: Sep 20, 2013 1:08 PM

7 a.m.? Really?

10. ilovefoolsball says: Sep 20, 2013 1:08 PM

Prince Amukamara.

11. twilson962 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:09 PM

Rut-roh

12. kleppnasty says: Sep 20, 2013 1:09 PM

Seems like maybe he’s taking the comparison to Charles Haley too literal…
    but seriously, the list of incidents he has is making me nervous, hope he figures out life sooner than later before he ruins his career.

13. tannethrill says: Sep 20, 2013 1:09 PM

Probably a case of mistaken identity. I mean this dude couldn’t be that dumb, could he?

14. 4thquartermagic says: Sep 20, 2013 1:10 PM

See Niners fans, this is what happens when you throw stones at Von Miller.

Not piling on, my point is you cheer for the “on the field” guy.

Off the field, these dudes are just regular people susceptible to dumbass mistakes.

15. scaredhitless says: Sep 20, 2013 1:10 PM

Don’t these guys have a driving service? I’d love to go out and get my drank on and have someone drive me home.

16. hrmlss says: Sep 20, 2013 1:10 PM

Should have used that new APP the NFL put out to get a ride. Frisco is going to end up 4-12.

17. natron91 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:11 PM

How are you drunk at 7am?! I’m lucky if I make it to 3am and at that point I don’t even know what a car is. As a 9er fan I say suspend him.

18. ctiggs says: Sep 20, 2013 1:11 PM

Come on Aldon!! I would say why wouldn’t he hire a driver but in this day in age people are more concerned with how they look getting out of their 100 thousand dollar cars.

19. nomoreseasontix says: Sep 20, 2013 1:11 PM

Dude is on a downhill path…

20. 12444uggg says: Sep 20, 2013 1:11 PM

Dude was drunk at 7 am, I wounder if he was hanging out with Von Miller.

21. wilsonwillbreaku says: Sep 20, 2013 1:12 PM

A franchise in disarray. Implosion by week 10.

22. nedisakoff says: Sep 20, 2013 1:12 PM

@bennyb82 …. “but it just CAN’T happen to me”. I remember thinking that way …. when I was 15.

23. briscocountyjr says: Sep 20, 2013 1:13 PM

What kind of whining will Harbaugh do about this? and… Go!!

24. truthtracker says: Sep 20, 2013 1:13 PM

I’m a Niner fan through the good and bad, but this is getting old. If this is his second time (has’t been convicted of it yet), he needs to serve some jail time or something. He’s just luck no one got hurt or killed.

I don’t get it with all these Athletes thinking they are above the law.. It makes me sick!

25. racerx1225 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Letting Donte Stallworth walk when he killed a man while driving drunk was not a good example to set for these knuckleheads.

26. theuglitruth says: Sep 20, 2013 1:13 PM

The Cardinals are breathing a little easier….they passed on Smith for Patrick Peterson, and Von Miller was the top guy on their board…he was gone by the Cards pick that draft! Dodged a bullet.

27. mylionsroaring says: Sep 20, 2013 1:14 PM

This team and Denver seem to be like the Lions team a couple years ago. Full of talent but trouble off the field.

28. 4d9erdynasty says: Sep 20, 2013 1:14 PM

This guy is killin me. Definately going to get sone punishment from the league for this 1.

29. joetoronto says: Sep 20, 2013 1:14 PM

He should be suspended by Jim Harbaugh, but he won’t, no way.

30. bucsfan5000 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:14 PM

Anybody who gets a DUI should automatically be suspended for a minimum of four games. They make millions of dollars and can’t afford a cab or find someone to drive them home? SMH

31. broncobeta says: Sep 20, 2013 1:15 PM

Pass rushers are the new wide receivers.

32. brownsbacker63 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:15 PM

The root of the problem is these professional athletes make way too much money and feel they are above the law! If they were held to the same standard as your Average Joe like me…they would be in jail! Might do them some good instead of charges being reduced or buying your way out!

A** Clowns!

33. uschawk says: Sep 20, 2013 1:15 PM

Apparently making millions of dollars makes Aldon want to see the inside of a jail cell as quickly as possible.

Got to give him credit he’s trying hard to get there.

Hey Aldon no more parties firing off guns and getting stabbed and call a cab you moron.

34. kylexitron says: Sep 20, 2013 1:15 PM

Arrested drunk at 7 AM when he was likely on his way to team meetings on a friday before a game.

Hey niner fans, stop complaining about loud hawk fans, you have bigger issues.

35. suspendingbj says: Sep 20, 2013 1:16 PM

Huge 49er Fan. Love the way this kid plays but seriously…. Grow up man. You were a top 7 pick. That cab ride isnt that expensive. I was about to buy this kids Jersey… glad i didnt already spend the money.

36. don2074978 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:16 PM

Sounds just like Donté Stallworth. Woke up from a night of drinking and thought he was OK to drive.

Don’t do this!!! Even if you have to work.

37. revischrist16 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:16 PM

Everytime I go out drinking at the bars, I pay for a cab there and back.
    …and my salary is nowhere near $1.029 million.

38. jack3dsd says: Sep 20, 2013 1:16 PM

you gotta keep it real if you don’t wanna be labled a cornball

39. coachkilla6 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:17 PM

I’d go on a 5 day bender too if I just got my ass handed to me by the Seahawks.

40. cocheese000 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:17 PM

There is no way that he is playing to his full potential of he is drunk Friday morning and is playing games on Sunday.

41. davikes says: Sep 20, 2013 1:17 PM

He’s always trying to one up Von Miller.

42. beardinals says: Sep 20, 2013 1:17 PM

reset the blotter

43. muathjam21 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:18 PM

What is he doing out partying after a huge, embarrassing blowout loss against a division rival, anyways? As a 49ers fan I’ve been completely and utterly depressed this week because of what happened. Sometimes it seems ridiculous that the fans care more about the outcome of games than the actual players.

Ugh, grow up Aldon. We need you brudda.

44. humbleminded85 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:18 PM

Lets see Justin Smith help you out of this conundrum Aldon.

45. eastcoastninerfan says: Sep 20, 2013 1:18 PM

LT set the bar at crazy levels both on and off the field and it seems the pass rushers of today are just trying to follow his lead.

46. thereisfootballwestofjersey says: Sep 20, 2013 1:19 PM

Loaded at 7am would seem to indicate he was on his way to practice? What the hell dude. You’re sick. Niners need to step up and suspend him. Unacceptable!

47. ratsfoiledagain says: Sep 20, 2013 1:19 PM

Idiot. This year the NFLPA gave each player a card with a number to call to have a taxi, or other like service, pickup these players so this doesn’t happen.

48. fumblenuts says: Sep 20, 2013 1:19 PM

“Smith was reportedly identified as the driver in a single-car wreck.”

“As well as a previous DUI arrest in Miami Beach.”

I smell a lengthy suspension coming for this clown….

49. kathleenturnersoverdrive says: Sep 20, 2013 1:19 PM

He should of took the lead of Prince Whatshisname.

50. 69finfan says: Sep 20, 2013 1:20 PM

I’m sure Hairball will somehow try to blame this on Clay Matthews’ illegal hit on CK.

51. myhawks1976 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:20 PM

come on Forty Whiner fans, tell us again how classy the Whiners are and how low class my Hawks are. a party that ends in a shooting. 2 DUIs, another accident that flipped a car….. yep. the epitomy of class. FYI, nobody killed someone popping adderall. get over yourselves.

as for Aldon, I hope Harbawl gets the man some help. Aldon is one hell of a talent and a great player. somebody needs to step in and help him get his house in order before something really bad happens. hopefully the Whiners get him that support.

52. lionsblood73 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:20 PM

One too many mimosas for breakfast!

53. flipadelphia says: Sep 20, 2013 1:21 PM

Welp. Time to sweep this one under the rug. His last name’s not Suh. If Suh were to do this there would be people calling for his ejection from the league.

54. trollsetter says: Sep 20, 2013 1:21 PM

Still finding it hard to cope with that beatdown in Seattle? The players are starting to reflect the fans. What’s worse: whiners or drunks?

55. rhamrhoddy says: Sep 20, 2013 1:22 PM

I got T-boned by a deer coming out of the woods once when I was 16 and ended up in a ditch. Noone believed me.

Now with a 2nd alcohol related driving infraction, that car-flip-deer-swerve issue will look more suspicious to some.

Not me though. I believe you Aldon, I believe you.

56. oakfolk says: Sep 20, 2013 1:22 PM

“Don’t worry, folks! I’m good at sacking the QB. Nothing to see here.”

-Aldy

57. iseek11 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:23 PM

Disgusting.

Apologists for Von Miller and Aldon Smith have argued about who’s better or worse since they cam into the league. but this is beyond any of that nonsense.

I live in San Jose. 7am is the middle of rush hour. School busses are taking kids to school. This guy is a threat. Seriously. Somebody rein this guy in.

58. kane337 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:24 PM

Get ready for that suspension.

59. buddysguys says: Sep 20, 2013 1:25 PM

him and Von will be out of the league in no time.

60. pacificamjr says: Sep 20, 2013 1:26 PM

apple doesnt fall far from the tree– harbaugh is a known drunk as well…

61. jimmydixx12 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:27 PM

Aldon Smith & Von Miller joined at the hip…jeez…seriously…Both guys got a good thing goin’…stop messing up before it too late.

62. immafubared says: Sep 20, 2013 1:27 PM

Of course he got into an accident he was drunk! How can you blame him for that. LOL

“Son I pulled you over because you were driving erratically. Have you been drinking”?

“Of course ocifer, you don’t think I drive like that sober do you, you moron”

63. runmarshawnrun says: Sep 20, 2013 1:29 PM

We’re going to have to change SF’s nickname to the Forty Whino’s.

7am, really? Damn… and on Friday before a game, not even an off day.

64. rickrock6661982 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:29 PM

Typical of a franchise that is out of control

65. northbynw27 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:30 PM

Nobody has mentioned that he pulled this garbage days before a huge game.

#99 better get his priorities straight or him and his team are going to suffer.

66. magnusantonius says: Sep 20, 2013 1:30 PM

Keyword – “suspicion”. Try waiting til the truth comes out before you convict someone.

67. rickrock6661982 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:30 PM

“Don’t worry, folks! I’m good at sacking the QB. Nothing to see here.”

-Aldy
    ===

Actually, that’s only true if Justin Smith plays.

Otherwise he might as well get bombed before playing as he is useless.

68. donmcg2012 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:32 PM

Unless they cut him now the problem will never go away.

69. steelerben says: Sep 20, 2013 1:32 PM

muathjam21 says:
    Sep 20, 2013 1:18 PM

Ugh, grow up Aldon. We need you brudda.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You’ve never blown off a little steam after a bad day at work? Do you seriously think that for football season these guys spend every waking moment worrying about what happens on the field just because you do?

I’m not saying it is okay to drink and drive, I’ve made my feelings on it abundantly clear in the past, but at that time of day, it is sounding like someone partied too hard over night, got up in the morning and didn’t think they were still drunk. It can be tough sometimes to tell the difference between hungover and not done being drunk yet.

Dumb move, but not Broncos front office or Dallas nose tackle levels of irresponsibility.

70. Andre's Johnson says: Sep 20, 2013 1:33 PM

Four game suspension, starting…[checks Texans schedule]…NOW!

71. jimmydixx12 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:36 PM

“…before its too late.”

Also, this guy could have been killed doing this…and Seahawks fans in the section (although I doubt that they’re actual fans but rather trolls) want to joke about a dude’s personal demons? Way to stay above it all…I hate the Packers, but as die hard Bears fan, I ain’t rooting for someone OFF THE FIELD.

72. seatownballers says: Sep 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Drinking problem?
    2 dui’s , and hosting a party that escalated into a shooting and stabbiing. The judge and goddell won’t be as forgiving as his fans

73. fumblenuts says: Sep 20, 2013 1:38 PM

This dude is a friggin’ DRUNK, I hope they throw the book at him.

74. jimmydixx12 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:40 PM

PFT seriously needs an edit button option in the comments section…my unedited posts make me sound dumber than I actually am…Jeez, spare me a modicum of veiled intelligence.

75. ducksflyhigh says: Sep 20, 2013 1:40 PM

Tebo needs work, and this guy needs alittle Jesus in his life.

76. remyje says: Sep 20, 2013 1:41 PM

What’s he on that keeps him up until 7am driving around?

77. Patskrieg dot com says: Sep 20, 2013 1:42 PM

The 49er way
    Stay classy San Francisco
    Typical 49er

and so on….

78. harrisonhits2 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:43 PM

racerx1225 says:

____________________

Stallworth did not “walk” and it was different circumstances.

The pedestrian Stallworth hit jumped onto a busy highway where there was no crossing by foot allowed and it probably made zero difference as to whether Stallworth had any alcohol in him that he hit the guy.

By Florida law Stallworth probably could have won in court as the person jumping into traffic where they’re not supposed to bears the fault in that state.

Instead of crying that he’d done nothing wrong and going to court, Stallworth didn’t fight it, took his lumps and paid a hefty settlement to the guy’s family so they could survive.

I don’t think there are many other NFL players or people posting on PFT for that matter, that if they found themselves in that situation wouldn’t go to court and fight it.

79. whatjusthapped says: Sep 20, 2013 1:43 PM

If you are a professional athlete and your season lasts about 4 months and you are just 2 weeks into it, my question is why are you even still up at 7 AM? What about a commitment to your teammates?

He needs to lose a game check or two until he finally figures out who is really paying for his lavish lifestyle.

80. sandblastermoron says: Sep 20, 2013 1:44 PM

Great news we can reset the arrest counter!

81. thereisfootballwestofjersey says: Sep 20, 2013 1:46 PM

Nice to see all the Seattle maggots jumping on Smith’s carcass. You guys are creeps! The amount of illegal substances coursing through the veins of the Seahawks roster could get an army stoned!

Still pumping your chest after your week 2 superbowl is so two days ago!

82. runmarshawnrun says: Sep 20, 2013 1:48 PM

Time for Harbaugh to put his money where his mouth is. Are the 9ers “beyond reproach” or not?

83. xgarcia22 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:50 PM

Who has it better than us? Bahahahahahahahahahaha!

84. ratsfoiledagain says: Sep 20, 2013 1:51 PM

Curious how Harbaugh will handle this. Ya know, since the 49ers are above reproach.

85. godofwine330 says: Sep 20, 2013 1:51 PM

Damn, man. Call somebody. Call a cab. Call a friend. But don’t drive under the influence. Just dumb.

86. silverhornet says: Sep 20, 2013 2:01 PM

Jim Harbaugh will scream at the police for targeting his players.

87. skinsfanwill says: Sep 20, 2013 2:02 PM

They look like grown men, but they really are no different than your average 20 something year old kid. Give your kid millions and see exactly how much a fool he will make of you. The NFL should continue to hope these kids mature early.

88. heywood165 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:04 PM

And where are all the people that ask for lengthy suspensions for Suh for his on the field play? Looks like Aldon has had quite few strikes against him. Hypocrites

89. heywood165 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:07 PM

flipadelphia says: Sep 20, 2013 1:21 PM

__________________________________

Well said

90. gronekei says: Sep 20, 2013 2:07 PM

Von is an idiot, but we’re talking weed, diluted tests, and driver’s license violations….

Not even close to two DUIs, being stabbed, and throwing parties where people end up being shot.

91. threedeep1998 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:16 PM

I’ve always wondered…is “suspicion” of DUI mean he refused or BAC was under the limit but impaired enough to mess up his driving skills?

92. drstrangehawk says: Sep 20, 2013 2:18 PM

I find all of this chatter humorous. 9’rs fans are constantly bringing up PEDs when referring to Seahawk players…..
    I’d rather have a PED issue than have players risking the lives of innocent civilians… Clean up your own house before you start pointing fingers.

93. donnymacjack says: Sep 20, 2013 2:23 PM

Hmm….PEDs or DUI’s….in the big scheme which is really worse Mr. Harbough?

94. colofan8 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:25 PM

“Anything Von can do I can do better, I can do anything better than Von”

– Aldon Smith

95. pacificnw7722 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:26 PM

This guy is Extremely lucky he hasn’t killed someone…………yet.

96. seahawks1983 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:35 PM

Fifth DUI related arrest for the Niners in the last two and a half years…seems like they have a real substance abuse problem going on down there. #abovereproach

97. juliusanonymous says: Sep 20, 2013 2:41 PM

I HATE repeat drunk drivers. To me, it’s the same as being a sociopathic mass-murderer. A repeat DUI offender is someone who just literally doesn’t care who they kill. They don’t care if they drive into some car and kill a mom and her kids, which happens all the time.

We need to implement a rule used in much of Europe: the second DUI means you lose your license. For life. And then you spend 5 years in prison.

Think about it – what would the punishment be if someone walked down the street firing a gun randomly while blindfolded? The first time, they get smacked. The second time, they’re doing serious prison time. There’s no difference between the two. DUI drivers kill more people than shooting incidents every year.

98. irishkwh says: Sep 20, 2013 2:42 PM

you can take them out of the Ghetto, but you cant take the Ghetto out of them!

99. legionofboom25 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:45 PM

High and mighty 40 Whiners fans take note. I’ve had to listen to you guys take shots at seahawks players. Looks like your players are less than innocent. SEA 71, SF 16 last two games.

100. suspendingbj says: Sep 20, 2013 2:46 PM

As for the Pedhawk fans trolling talking about how classless the 49ers are because of a DUI. you should own up… Still waiting on the Marshawn Lynch DUI to come about with its discipline….

101. 8to80texansblog says: Sep 20, 2013 2:54 PM

Heres to Aldon getting a nice long suspension….

102. beastmode5150 says: Sep 20, 2013 2:55 PM

Aldon is French for “complete idiot”

103. joemontanafan says: Sep 20, 2013 3:06 PM

I Also love how he has a “drinking problem” lol why because from all you know he drank and drove twice and threw a party? So let get something straight, no one on here besides myself and apparently Aldon smith have ever drank and thrown a party? If you say you haven’t you’re either a obvious liar or you’re part of some religion where you shouldn’t be watching football in the first place. I garuntee more Then half of you jerk offs on here saying he has a drinking problem get absolutely wasted ON SUNDAYS WATCHING FOOTBALL!!!

104. legionofboom25 says: Sep 20, 2013 3:17 PM

@ joemontanafan – Dude, why so hostile. I don’t think most people on here claim they’ve never drank. However, drinking and driving impaired laws are pretty clear. This guy has enough $$$ to hire someone to drive him around if he wants to drink. Not a wise decision by Aldon.

105. Magyver says: Sep 20, 2013 3:25 PM

Re: “What makes this even dumber, is that the NFL gives out cards with a phone number that a player can call, and get a free ride, no questions asked.”

And: “Don’t these guys have a driving service?”

The answer is nope. For all the rhetoric about helping players avoid trouble the NFL shut that program down a good while back.

106. kennglenn49er says: Sep 20, 2013 3:28 PM

Please don’t waist that God given talent or liquor and weed!!!! That will all be there after your career, for know seize the moment and try to be remembered as one of the greatest ever, not one of the “oh he could of been great”. 49ers need to step up as an organization and bench him, this could be the change he needs to be great the rest of his life.

107. shlort says: Sep 20, 2013 3:39 PM

There is absolutely no excuse for anyone to ever drive after they drink to intoxication.

In the NFL, as has been reported numerous times, if a player drinks too much he can call for a ride free of charge. Or, if they want to spend 20 or 30 bucks (which they have) they can call a cab. If that seems too insignificant of a mode of transoportation, these guys can hire a driver and a car for the evening if they want to get all gooned up on alcohol.

Plenty of safe choices, yet players (and other idiots who are not football players) still think it is alright if they take part in dangerous behavior. It wouldn’t be so bad if they were not putting the public at risk, but that is not the case.

It is time for the government to put up some new rules for DUI. I think a significant fine needs to be levied based on a persons income. Say a months salary for the first offense and 2 months for the second, that way everyone can understand and feel the pain of losing a bunch of cash that they find significant. Work at Micky D’s, it’ll cost you 1500 bucks the first time. Play in the NFL and it could cost you a Million dollars the first time. That is how to stop DUI drivers from taking risks.

108. shlort says: Sep 20, 2013 3:44 PM

juliusanonymous says:Sep 20, 2013 2:41 PM

_______________________________

I think a more significant monetary setback would be better than lifetime suspension and prison. The suspensions do not have an impact and people just drive without the license because they need to get from point A to point B. Prison is not a deterrent either. It only stops someone from committing crime while imprisoned and that has been proven. Taking peoples paychecks away will make them think twice about drinking and driving. Garnish some pay away from someone and they won’t have money to drink. It would work and that is what the government looks at traffic violations as anyway, a cash cow.

Forget the suspended licenses and jail time. Take the cash and make it expensive to get the license back. Don’t want to pay? No license then.

109. joemontanafan says: Sep 20, 2013 3:47 PM

@legionofboom. I completely agree with you, he has no excuse to put himself in the positions he does. I’m not at all saying its OK. As a 9er fan it pisses me off to no end with this guy. My problem is the fake a$$ people on here act like he’s the worst person on the planet. Saying “wow he drinks and drives and threw a party”. He has a “drinking problem”. What is like 24 years old? Again not making excuses for him sabotaging himself. I’m sure you’re a hawks fan by your name but you have a lot of fake fans talking $hit on the hawks behalf. Its sad.

110. joemontanafan says: Sep 20, 2013 3:52 PM

I actually don’t drink at all. Haven’t for a couple years. Never had a problem with it just not into it. And please don’t get me wrong. The point of my last comment was not to make it seem like drinking and driving should be tolerated or that its OK. Its absolutely not OK. Its more about the peopje that talk to make themselves feel better.

111. huskydoggie says: Sep 20, 2013 4:48 PM

Now I get why west coast teams have trouble playing early games on the east coast. Cuts into their drinkin time!

112. jackvcr says: Sep 20, 2013 4:54 PM

This punk is a fraud in his personal life and last week Brenno Giacomini proved him to be a fraud on the football field in Seattle. What a moron.

113. salutethis says: Sep 20, 2013 5:06 PM

To All Of Those Trolling Niner Fans Trashing Miller…. What Goes Around Comes Around!!!

114. legionofboom25 says: Sep 20, 2013 5:55 PM

@ joemontanafan – Yes, I am a Seahawks fan. As for the Hawks fans commenting on here, it’s a by-product of Niners fans trash talking SEA players when they got caught as less than innocent. That’s just the way it is.

115. legionofboom25 says: Sep 20, 2013 5:57 PM

@ jackvcr – Fail on the deflection. Nice try though – Spotlight is clearly on Smith, not Giacomini.

116. coolstik1 says: Sep 20, 2013 6:03 PM

He was hanging out with Von Miller.

117. dedicatedhawkfan says: Sep 20, 2013 7:47 PM

thereisfootballwestofhjersey says: ” … Still pumping your chest after your week 2 superbowl is so two days ago!”

your Superbowl wins were so last millenium. The Whiners have only recently become relevant after YEARS of less than mediocrity .

And grow up – your team has had PED issues as well, every team has whether the players have been caught or not. I would be far more worried about a player who obviously believes he is entitled to behave in any fashion he chooses – whether it is driving drunk, stoned, firing guns at a party, getting stabbed, yet another drunk driving with accident. If Harbaugh had a set, he’d bench him for at least the coming game.

118. joemontanafan says: Sep 20, 2013 11:53 PM

@ legionofboom- well at least there are real fans such as you and I. Its a shame we both have to put up with this garbage. I’ve never really had anything against the hawks until Pete Carroll got there. I’ve hated that guy since his college days lol I truley believe there are true hawks and 9ers fans, the rest have nothing better to do. I’m sure its the same for you as it is for me that these fake fans for either team make you hate that team that much more. I’m a 9ers fan that now lives in Az so you can imagine what it was like when the $hitty cards went to the superbowl lol

@dedicatedhawksfan- grow up? Really? This is coming from a guy who calls the 9ers the whiners…your last superbowl win was so last… NEVER!! And yes we just became relevant but the thing is we just became relevant AGAIN!! Not for the 1st time in the history of the franchise. At least we have a history. We have superbowl rings. We’re 5 for 6. Idk about your math but to me Thats pretty good. I don’t care if it was 19 years ago. All of them came in the superbowl era. That’s all that matters. Not 70 years ago when there were 6 teams in the american football league.