Ray Rice: I could be out there Sunday

Ray Rice AP

The Ravens haven’t made a call about the status of running back Ray Rice after he spent the week battling the hip injury that kept him out against the Texans last weekend.

While no news isn’t quite good news in this case, it’s certainly better that the possibility he’ll be in the lineup remains alive. Coach John Harbaugh said that Rice will either be listed as questionable or doubtful, but Rice made it sound like he’s going to be questionable with a final determination made during pregame warmups on Sunday.

“The week went as expected, it did feel good to get three days of work in,” Rice said, via Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. “Barring no setbacks, there’s a chance I could be out there on Sunday. I have to warm up and see how it feels and let coaches make the decision for me.”

Rice has been able to practice every day this week without experiencing a setback, so that bodes well for his chances of being in the lineup. If Rice can’t go, Bernard Pierce would start again in the backfield against the Bills.

Permalink 22 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Home, Rumor Mill
22 Responses to “Ray Rice: I could be out there Sunday”
  1. bigbenownsthenfl says: Sep 27, 2013 2:42 PM

He’s like that organization…. VERY SOFT!!!

2. enoughofthatalready says: Sep 27, 2013 2:44 PM

“Ray Rice: I could be out there Sunday”

Why? You are playing the Bills who gave up 180+ rushing yards to the Jets………the JETS.

3. edisbetterthantroy says: Sep 27, 2013 2:49 PM

Come on man?!?! I wouldn’t say the Ravens have the reputation of being soft? Actually anything but that.

And this coming from a guy who supports a team whose offensive line is a bunch of turnstiles.

4. crownofthehelmet says: Sep 27, 2013 3:03 PM

“I wouldn’t say the Ravens have the reputation of being soft? Actually anything but that.”
    —————————————————–
    That Sweat Pea beat-down didn’t help their rep.

5. 50brady23moss says: Sep 27, 2013 3:16 PM

In their defense, Sweet Pea looks like the chances of her being a man is high.

6. gpry says: Sep 27, 2013 3:18 PM

Love when fans of 0-3 teams troll on a 2-1 team articles and call them soft. The truth is it saddens me to see a flaccid 0-3 rival….no fun in that

7. otothez says: Sep 27, 2013 3:24 PM

“That Sweet Pea beat-down didn’t help their rep.”
    _______________________________________________

Your right. He should have gone Roethisberger on Sweet Pea and got rowdy in a bathroom stall

8. Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 27, 2013 3:38 PM

“That Sweet Pea beat-down didn’t help their rep.”
    _______________________________________________

Your wrong. He should have learned from Ray Ray and told her to shut and get back in the limo…you didn’t see nothing ya hear…

9. reignjc says: Sep 27, 2013 3:52 PM

The only thing that is soft are the Ravens’ fans. I went to opening night in Denver and prob saw a total of 10 Ravens fans. I guess it was better they stayed home, but I have been to several stadiums and never seen such a poor traveling fan base. That being said, Buffalo 23, Baltimore 14

10. edisbetterthantroy says: Sep 27, 2013 4:15 PM

How can you say that Ravens fans don’t travel well? Did you see any of the Bourbon Street photos from the Super Bowl? I went to Charlotte a few years ago and it was 70% purple for that game. Or do yourself a favor and look up photos from the Super Bowl parade.

Fan base is very strong…

11. reignjc says: Sep 27, 2013 4:20 PM

First of all I would hope fans would be there for the superbowl!! And isn’t the superbowl parade in the team’s hometown?? haha wow! Good point though…

12. lovefootball4life says: Sep 27, 2013 5:05 PM

If you question Ravens fans loyalty just do a search on “study ranks loyal NFL fans”. Ravens came in 8th….and spoiler alert….it was the highest of any AFCN team.

13. lovefootball4life says: Sep 27, 2013 5:51 PM

“That Sweet Pea beat-down didn’t help their rep.”

hey crown, can you speak up a little please? Its hard to hear you when you are talking from the basement.

14. Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 27, 2013 6:45 PM

lovefootball4life says:
    Sep 27, 2013 5:51 PM
    “That Sweet Pea beat-down didn’t help their rep.”

15. Joemontanaflacco says: Sep 27, 2013 7:07 PM

———–
    Well, Crown. No one can say you didn’t try.

16. lovefootball4life says: Sep 27, 2013 7:27 PM

Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 27, 2013 6:45 PM

“1 0 Hey love football could you speak up your underwear is muffling your voice….another case of you talking out of your a$$.”

Maybe its your hearing aid. Try changing the batteries.

17. Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 27, 2013 7:48 PM

Joemontanaflacco | Sep 27, 2013, 7:07 PM EDT

———–
    Well, Crown. No one can say you didn’t try.

King of trolls don’t try too go on the high road..? You of all people .

Crown is given ing you a pass ….me I am giving you a digit.
    King

18. Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 27, 2013 8:02 PM

Love football my batteries support a bullshi$ blocking app so you will have to try again. I am sure you are crushed with all that Bs that will go to waste. I know it is low hanging fruit in Charm City.

19. otothez says: Sep 27, 2013 10:44 PM

“He’s like that organization…..very soft.” Oh, you mean soft like Robert Golden when Jay Cutler ran over him. Soft like a twinkie filling and just flat out pathetic and embarassing. Embodies that team

20. otothez says: Sep 27, 2013 11:13 PM

“He’s like that organization…. VERY SOFT!!!”
    ____________________________________

Not as soft as Robert Golden when he got trucked by Jay Cutler. That guy is soft like a twinkie filling. Perfect example of that team.

21. Joemontanaflacco says: Sep 28, 2013 9:16 AM

King of trolls don’t try too go on the high road..? You of all people .

Crown is given ing you a pass ….me I am giving you a digit.
    King

—–

Yeah, I read that they’ve been able to teach sign language to lower primates. Congrats.

Also, good luck tomorrow to your Redskins.

22. Nofoolnodrool says: Sep 28, 2013 7:16 PM

Joemontanaflacco says:
    Sep 28, 2013 9:16 AM
    King of trolls don’t try too go on the high road..? You of all people .

Crown is given ing you a pass ….me I am giving you a digit.
    King

—–

Also, good luck tomorrow to your Redskins.

1 0 I read that they can’t teach lower primates how to read schedules…..we play the Vikings …primates are so dumb….Nuff said.