PFT Live: Demaryius Thomas, PFT Planet calls and tweets

Pittsburgh Steelers v Denver Broncos Getty Images

The Broncos are taking a trip to Dallas this weekend in hopes of improving to 5-0 with a victory over the Cowboys.

One of the players that will be helping them in their attempt to achieve that goal is wide receiver Demaryius Thomas. Thomas will join Mike Florio for Friday’s edition of PFT Live to discuss this weekend’s game, the Broncos’ hot start to the season and much more.

Then we’ll be flinging the doors open to PFT Planet. Florio will be answering questions sent our way on Twitter — @ProFootballTalk — or by giving a call to¬†888-237-5269. We’ll pick out the juiciest ones and then turn it over to Florio to provide some answers.

It all gets started at noon ET and you can watch it all live by clicking right here.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Denver Broncos, Home, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
10 Responses to “PFT Live: Demaryius Thomas, PFT Planet calls and tweets”
  1. shatho1 says: Oct 4, 2013 12:12 PM

It doesn’t matter who the broncos have out there the Dallas D will be ready for them. GO COWBOYS!!!

2. hwkeycubronco says: Oct 4, 2013 12:18 PM

Just a matter of how many points the broncos put up and how many interceptions romo throws on sunday. …my guess is at least 42 and 2 int.

3. td30 says: Oct 4, 2013 1:07 PM

My heart sank a little seeing a demaryius thomas headline during the middle of the week. Call me a pessimist, but the only thing that can hurt the broncos right now are injuries

4. shatho1 says: Oct 4, 2013 1:15 PM

lol! I don’t see 40 points even getting scored for them maybe 30 but I do see about 2-3 interceptions and the broncos record going to 4-1. GO COWBOYS!!!

5. shatho1 says: Oct 4, 2013 1:45 PM

EAll these dislikes wow I must’ve got under the skin of a lot of broncos fans LOL KEEP THEM COMING JUST SHOWS U GUYS CANT HANDLE THE BASHING U R RECEIVING!!! GO COWBOYS!!!

6. footballbat says: Oct 4, 2013 2:47 PM

shatho1 – you are being thumb downed for a different reason than you suspect:

Cowboys pass defense ranks 27th of 32 teams through 4 games, while the Broncos passing offense is ranked number 1 and setting NFL historical records.

7. shatho1 says: Oct 4, 2013 3:36 PM

Footballbat I understand what ur telling me but the point is that this is what bronco fans have been doing all week. I have given the broncos what they deserve on how good they have been and all these fans want to bash on romo and the whole team. Well there is any given Sunday where that can change. It will change and the broncos will have problems til then keep giving me thumbs down. GO COWBOYS!!!

8. broncsfan72 says: Oct 4, 2013 9:30 PM

Were not mad at u for rooting for your team man. It’s just the fact that your saying the Cowboys have a chance. They don’t.

9. shatho1 says: Oct 5, 2013 9:35 AM

Look don’t get me wrong here I’m not a hater of the broncos I just don’t like the fact that Manning gets all the credit. He is not the whole team. I am not a fan of Peyton Manning because of this. This same thing went on when he was on the colts. One more thing any team has a chance if they decide to use that chance is up to them if they don’t then they won’t make it. May this be a good game between both teams and GO COWBOYS!!!

10. broncsfan72 says: Oct 5, 2013 11:14 AM

I agree. Since we’re being dignified. Good luck. GO BRONCOS!!!