Eli Manning distraught after latest interception-fest

Eli Manning AP

Eli Manning has always appeared to be the stoic one, in a family of quarterbacks not prone to emotion.

But after last night’s meltdown, with his third pick coming in the final two minutes to seal a loss at Chicago which dropped them to 0-6, the cracks started to show.

Gary Myers of the New York Daily News said Manning was “distraught” while discussing his role in the Giants winless season.

“It’s difficult,” Manning said. “Not on me. I feel bad for my teammates. I feel bad for my coaches. Everybody is fighting every day. I’m fighting, too. I’m trying to get a win for these guys. It’s tough. It’s tough at times when you don’t feel like you are playing your best.”

He’s clearly not doing that. Last night’s final pick came at a time when he’s made so many plays before. Giants coach Tom Coughlin said as much when asked if he expected another game-winning drive.

“Absolutely,” he said. “I’m fully confident.”

Instead, Manning handed the ball off, and when he passed, he threw too high and it was picked off by Tim Jennings to kill the comeback.

“It’s frustrating not winning,” Manning said. “And it’s frustrating because I don’t feel like I’m doing my part to get this team some wins and some chances. That’s the frustrating part. I feel like our guys are fighting hard. Guys are doing their part and I need to start doing mine. . . .

“I think they know, and hope, I’m going to bounce out of it, or that I’m going to make the plays and do the things I need to do. I told them that I’m going to get better these past few weeks and I’m going to start making the plays that I need to make. Obviously, I needed to start doing that.”

If it were as simple as throwing a switch, you’d think he wouldn’t have waited this long. There’s been an expectation that he’s right, that it can’t possibly be this bad, but with each passing week, his generosity toward the other team becomes more and more profound.

Permalink 88 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Giants, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
88 Responses to “Eli Manning distraught after latest interception-fest”
  1. elmerbrownelmerbrown says: Oct 11, 2013 6:05 AM

If Iam smelling what the GIANTS are cooking they would rather have his consecutive start streak intact than sit him down !

2. gsomatt says: Oct 11, 2013 6:06 AM

He’s got an injury he and/or the team is not disclosing.

3. richkotitte says: Oct 11, 2013 6:11 AM

And to think they’re some in the media who will argue he’s better than Peyton because he has one more ring… I do hope the kid snaps out of it, to assure the Jags of the #1 Bridgewater pick…

4. newtonfb22 says: Oct 11, 2013 6:17 AM

If anyone puts this guy in the same category as Peyton or Brady they just downright don’t know football. I’m so glad I don’t have to listen to ppl asking or even saying eli is a top tier qb. When will ppl realize only a few qbs put up great numbers year in year out….those are the top tier guys, not the one year wonders..(jump ball joe)

5. eagleswin says: Oct 11, 2013 6:34 AM

Thank god for the Giants that the Bears were fielding a highschool level front 4 on the defensive line or this would’ve been a Peyton Manning style smackdown on the scoreboard. That’s the last time this year you will see the Giants oline opening holes for the run game.

I guess it wasn’t Wilson’s fault that Manning was throwing 3-4 picks a game, huh?

6. fiverings37 says: Oct 11, 2013 6:37 AM

looks like the once luckiest qb in the world has finally ran out of luck.

7. 50brady23moss says: Oct 11, 2013 6:39 AM

Elisha proving he’s not as “elite” as the talking heads wanted us to think. QBs always get all the credit, Defense & down hill running has largely carried the Giants all these years. Dont get me wrong though, he’s no scrub and his receivers aren’t helping. As a Pats fan, I should be enjoying all this , but i feel for him. The QB position is 1 of immense pressure, and he’s a Manning playing in NY.

8. pencilmonkeymagic says: Oct 11, 2013 6:43 AM

It’s odd to see a guy who’s had so much success suddenly be this unreliable. What’s the solution, Giants fans?

9. mibengal says: Oct 11, 2013 6:54 AM

Didn’t see the first two picks but I watched the rest of the game an Manning played well. The last pick was a little high but should have been caught.

10. robf2010 says: Oct 11, 2013 6:57 AM

His teammates could help him a little. That last pick went through his receiver’s hands.

11. infectorman says: Oct 11, 2013 7:04 AM

comical that people were calling him “elite” a couple years ago.

or mentioning him int he same breath as Brady, Rodgers and Brees.

comical

12. anon5121 says: Oct 11, 2013 7:06 AM

Infuriating and even heartbreaking to have to watch Eli Manning get up there and take the full brunt of the blame for this inept team and its coaches!

Randle very nearly did this offense in, but Myers was there with the dagger. The ball was six inches too high? Really, Eli? Really? How about a so called NFL TE make a damn catch! Myers even ran out of facing the press and left his QB to take the fall. Ship that loser back to the Raiders. Take Gilbride and Gilbride. Jr (yes, his son coaches these receivers!) with him.

I’ve seen Eli make that same exact seam pass since 2005. Shockey, Boss, Ballard, Bennett have all made the highlight reels off it. There is sideline footage of Coach Pope instructing Jake Ballard to go up high and grab the ball:”He (Eli) can stick that ball right up there.” Ballard went up, caught the ball, and killed the Patriots at home. Eli has to clear that middle defender. Absolutely beautiful throw and catch IF the tight end isn’t complete garbage.

But, sure, let’s blame Eli. No chance.

13. Akula says: Oct 11, 2013 7:19 AM

I don’t ” feel ” like i’m playing my best

Geeeesh!!!

14. Carl Gerbschmidt says: Oct 11, 2013 7:21 AM

Where did we ever end up with that discussion about whether Eli was elite or not?

15. footballfan58 says: Oct 11, 2013 7:30 AM

Gotta feel bad for the guy even though my team lost to him in 2 Superbowls. I hope you’re able to turn your season around, Eli. You are fully capable. Hang in there!

16. ColtsWinColtsWin!! says: Oct 11, 2013 7:30 AM

No excuses for last nights debacle, come on Eli, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!

17. geniusry says: Oct 11, 2013 7:37 AM

If the Giants were the Jets, the media and fans would be calling for Ryan Nassib right about now.

18. bubbybrister/shovelpass says: Oct 11, 2013 7:39 AM

I think it is time for him to start wearing a hairband now…Eli is the new Sanchez.

What a circus!

19. thetroofishere says: Oct 11, 2013 7:43 AM

He’s always been turnover prone. This year, the difference is that he hasn’t been able to overcome them with magical plays and players that bail him out.

20. toonloonboon says: Oct 11, 2013 7:45 AM

dude, you play a game for a living and get paid millions of dollars and you have a mansion and can buy anything on earth you want. stop with the waterworks.

21. Gordon says: Oct 11, 2013 7:54 AM

This guy has hot to be one of the all time Jekyll-Hyde QBs. He can play like the best QB ever, leading his team to 2 SBs. Then he goes thru stretches where he looks like he shouldn’t even be in the NFL.

He must drive Giants fans nuts.

22. exboomer says: Oct 11, 2013 7:55 AM

If Coughlin wants to do a trade he should call the Bills. He can have Jarius Byrd and we’ll take Eli.

23. buttfumbles says: Oct 11, 2013 7:59 AM

Can’t spell 0-6 without Eli!

24. cappa662 says: Oct 11, 2013 8:05 AM

Time to bench Eli. Yea he’s won two Super Bowls, but what have you done for me lately… besides throw 15 INTs in 6 games!

25. sc711 says: Oct 11, 2013 8:06 AM

I feel bad for him, it seems to me that he and Coughlin need to get away for a few days and decompress, team needs to step up, not playing as well as they should. Get an outside guy to evaluate talent, make some changes with players.

26. donottellmethatnameistaken says: Oct 11, 2013 8:10 AM

Eli wasn’t good last year, either. Last year’s excuse was that since his receivers missed camp time, he didn’t get much time to build a rapport. Definitely time to look inward.
    Also, I find it hypocritical of Coughlin to treat David Wilson as a pariah week one because he fumbled twice but Manning has the longest leash in football.

27. youknowngata says: Oct 11, 2013 8:10 AM

Ravens fan here. I feel bad for the guy. Here’s a guy who has proven he can be a top quarterback in this league. It has to really suck to not play up to your potential and let your team down. And he’s a quarterback with a modest personality. Not one of these showboat types, kissing biceps, discount double checks, etc. You have to feel for him. I hope he can pull out of it. I’m rooting for him.

28. bobleblah says: Oct 11, 2013 8:16 AM

Coach Cowher will get him straightened out.

29. dannyreneau says: Oct 11, 2013 8:20 AM

If you would have told me this summer that going into October the jets would be the best team in the state of NY (or New Jersey) I would have laughed. Hell, I’m laughing now.

30. conormacleod says: Oct 11, 2013 8:28 AM

2 SB wins in 5 years. I’ll still take him if the Giants don’t want him.

31. wearethesteelers says: Oct 11, 2013 8:36 AM

Tiki is flabberghasted, Brees wants an explanation, Khan is fascinated

32. colv says: Oct 11, 2013 8:48 AM

Manning “It’s difficult,” Manning said. “Not on me. I feel bad for my teammates. I feel bad for my coaches.” No mention of the Giants fans that pay his salary. In reality do most players really care about those that pay their millions in salaries. It’s becoming obvious to me they could care less. A payday is just that a payday and a business. I hope I’m wrong but I see this more and more where the fans are left out of the conversation. I loved the Ravens Super Bowel Celebration where Ray and that other guy playing for the Texans brought the fans into the conversation consistently.

33. butterstone84 says: Oct 11, 2013 8:53 AM

how does he have 2 rings? i guess def really does win championships

34. 23rdusernameused says: Oct 11, 2013 9:00 AM

Gints 0-6, LOL
    Eli, most ints in 1st 6 games since Dan Fouts, 1986! hahahahahahhaahha

35. jdoberman says: Oct 11, 2013 9:01 AM

There was a picture of Cutler & Eli meeting on the field after the game. Someone said the conversation went something like this…

Jay: Eli, good game man.

Eli: Thanks Jay but it didn’t come out like we hoped.

Jay: Yeah I know, but do you know Owen?

Eli: Owen?? Owen who?

Jay: Owen Six!! Ha Ha Ha! Enjoy watching us in the playoffs!

36. blahblahblah1313 says: Oct 11, 2013 9:02 AM

If you have watched him in the past he is the luckiest QB I have ever seen. He has to have had more interceptions dropped than any 2-3 QB’s combined. All that’s happening is that things are evening out. Take away 2 passes (i.e. helmet catch and Manningham) and if you look at it objectively he is an average QB at best.

37. beerinmybelly says: Oct 11, 2013 9:02 AM

This season’s a write-off. Time to draft high and do some building for the future, else they wind up as lost and forlorn and utterly without a soul. Sort of like the Steelers, in other words.

38. jimfix says: Oct 11, 2013 9:04 AM

remember when jake delhomme just randomly forgot how to play football one year after like a decade in the league? i’m not saying that is what has happened to eli, but it has happened before.

39. chaseutley says: Oct 11, 2013 9:07 AM

What’s the difference between Eli’s distraught face and his regular face?

40. dolphins4 says: Oct 11, 2013 9:08 AM

If the Giants keep losing they can draft Bridgewater.

41. capn0bvious says: Oct 11, 2013 9:31 AM

An interception is when a player from the opposing team catches a pass that was not intended for him. Interceptions are not desirable for the offensive team.

42. eldarknight says: Oct 11, 2013 9:36 AM

He is this years NFC version of Phillip Rivers.

43. billco6192013 says: Oct 11, 2013 9:37 AM

News flash kill drive, go to your play makers,you call on myers to make a play for you.how about calling a cruz or nicks play.ya Eli is horrible but at least call on one of your big dogs to come through for you.not enough motion for cruz to get open and our tight end just isnt cutting it.Beason looked great,love his play last night.Prince is getting tougher and kiwi looked fast.This team is going to turn the corner when andre brown comes back.but its going to be too late.Get a tackle in draft and push pugh inside and next year we will get some free agency help on de.Beason is going to be our Lb for a long time,this kid has a motor.

44. hemicharger says: Oct 11, 2013 9:39 AM

I have seen this movie before. Jake Delhomme had the same issue. After having a great career with Carolina and finishing the previous season 14-2, he absolutely tanked in the playoffs. Through 5 picks to the Cardinals in the Division Playoff. Next year he threw like 18-20 picks before being replaced. From that time on he was never the same. I hope Eli isn’t following the same path. Hopefully he can find his groove.

45. pooflingingmonkey says: Oct 11, 2013 9:49 AM

Oh well. Another 10-20 million doing Oreo commercials with his brother will make him feel better.

46. Rick Spielman is a Magician says: Oct 11, 2013 9:53 AM

Carl Gerbschmidt says:Oct 11, 2013 7:21 AM

________

I think it was you who said that winning a Super Bowl automatically makes every player on the team elite, including the likes of A.J. Hawk.

47. nfl fan says: Oct 11, 2013 9:53 AM

I watched it live and he seemed fine to me, sounds like Gary Meyers wants some attention.

48. negativten says: Oct 11, 2013 9:56 AM

ELI has been exposed and ELIminated from any ELIte conversation

49. titans4evr says: Oct 11, 2013 9:57 AM

Hey Eli Matt Schaub called.

He wants his passes back.

50. shatho1 says: Oct 11, 2013 10:26 AM

this happens to Tony Romo all the time and everyone bashes him and says quit making excuses so guess what giants fans quit making excuses for Eli Choking! GO COWBOYS!!!

51. 1bigtex says: Oct 11, 2013 10:31 AM

@anon5121

Dude, Eli has 17 turnovers in the first 6 games. SEVENTEEN!!! It’s not all his fault, sure, but if you’re averaging almost 3 TO’s a game, your play sucks.

52. bramabull23 says: Oct 11, 2013 10:39 AM

Clearly it’s hard to win a game when you keep throwing interceptions! Turnovers are very costly. You would think that Eli, Nicks & Cruz just started playing together, smh..Also, the pass rush is nowhere to be found!

53. knockknockwhosthereowen says: Oct 11, 2013 10:43 AM

There’s some joke regarding being winless that I can’t seem to quite recall…

54. geniusry says: Oct 11, 2013 10:45 AM

bobleblah says: Oct 11, 2013 8:16 AM

Coach Cowher will get him straightened out.
    ———————————————————-

And it will only take him 20 years to do it too.

55. xxwhodatxx says: Oct 11, 2013 10:47 AM

I would say Eli IS playing at his best. This is who he has been all these years. Even in both SB’s , crap for most of the games then a miracle catch thrown into coverage saved him. Without a beast defense he’s not gonna win it by himself.

56. merblack says: Oct 11, 2013 10:55 AM

As a Colts fan and thus a Peyton fan, I see the talent in his family…pervasive, genuine talent re football. That being said, Eli shows class and humility as a leader by shouldering the blame (the 0-6 record is a reflection of a team effort not all do to Eli’s INT’s). We need more of that in this world- honoring not blaming.

57. chi01town says: Oct 11, 2013 10:57 AM

ASK ANY BEARS FAN!! if you dont have a O-line… Your QB looks and plays BAD, Eli Manning is a 2 Superbowl winning QB. But his O-line is weak this season so he not playing well at all. Im glad Chicago won that game cause the team needed a win. but the book of Eli is still one of the top 5 QB’S in the NFL.

58. newtdobbs says: Oct 11, 2013 11:02 AM

This just in….
    Payton would rather have Tony Romo for his little brother.

59. 80sbroncofan says: Oct 11, 2013 11:02 AM

Have to remember that not every interception is the quarterbacks fault. Did a lineman miss a block? Did the receiver run the wrong route? These are questions that we do not see or hear the answers too.

60. pongonfl says: Oct 11, 2013 11:06 AM

I love how pats fans think Eli was lucky to beat them… twice. But their superbowls all come down to field goals.
    Eli has to start playing not to lose, he doesn’t have a team around him that is ready to play to win

61. romosmicrodongs says: Oct 11, 2013 11:07 AM

lol nyg basement dwellers of the nfc east

I like it

62. chicagogiantsfan says: Oct 11, 2013 11:10 AM

jdoberman says: Oct 11, 2013 9:01 AM

Jay: Eli, good game man.

Eli: Thanks Jay but it didn’t come out like we hoped.

Jay: Yeah I know, but do you know Owen?

Eli: Owen?? Owen who?

Jay: Owen Six!! Ha Ha Ha! Enjoy watching us in the playoffs!
    —————————————————————–

Eli: Hey Jay? Know why I’m throwing these interceptions? It’s these two Super Bowl rings messing with my throwing motion. I notice you don’t have that problem.

Lots of crowing from Bears fans, pretty loud for a team that just gave up 100+ yards rushing to Brandon Jacobs and the worst rushing team in the league. And we don’t want to hear about injuries to your D-Line, either. Injuries are part of the game…deal with it.

Go dust off your “Super Bowl Shuffle” VHS.

63. 1rockyracoon says: Oct 11, 2013 11:11 AM

He’s really good if he has a great O-line, an excellent running game, top notch receivers, an outstanding defender, and mistake-proof special teams. That’s all he needs to succeed. Can’t knock him when it come to the playoffs. He’s clutch in the playoffs, way better than his brother (compare their performances in the playoffs).

64. blu4l1fe says: Oct 11, 2013 11:23 AM

Watching the game last night, I have to say that they gave themselves the best chance at coming out with a W with their overall performance, sans the interceptions, of course. The offense and defense held enough to keep the game close and, for a team that is struggling, that is exactly where you want to be to give yourself a chance.
    Eli’s performance have been horrid throughout this losing streak and he would have, somewhat, redeemed himself with a win and a solid performance last night. But the Bears just outperformed them and the interceptions, specifically the one towards the end, did them in.

Giants’ fans, including myself, have been spoiled. I know how it was during the Ray Handley and some of the Jim Fassel years. It was hard to be a Giants fan. But this is a totally different team and they have shown resolve before but it seems that because the team did not figure some of the issues out earlier in the season, they just could not overcome them now that it has been six games.

No excuse, this team has some issues on both sides of the ball and it doesn’t help their cause when the defense gives them a chance and the offense just gives it away and vice versa. I am not sure changes, if any, need to be made specifically at top with the coaches and I am not putting all the blame on the coaches but it is very obvious that whatever plays they are running on both sides of the ball, it isn’t producing much points or enough to win the game or isn’t stopping the other team from scoring.

65. kingcrusher says: Oct 11, 2013 12:21 PM

Hey, Eli is having a slump as is the team. It’s ok, and he will be ok. He doesn’t have two rings because he sucks.

I’m not an Eli fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m not dumb enough say he sucks. The guy has proven himself many times.

It does stink when good players have bad years, but it’s ok. They as a team need to learn and grow from it and iron out the problems to prepare for next year (even if they won out the rest of this year, it’s iffy on making the playoffs, but possible).

Eli just needs to keep his head and be the strong leader for his team, they will bonce back.

66. chicagogiantsfan says: Oct 11, 2013 12:25 PM

1rockyracoon says: Oct 11, 2013 11:11 AM

—————————————————————

Oh, you mean like the last time they won the SB? That time when they had the 28th ranked rushing “attack” in the league?
    Lots of venom and hate from some “fans” who a.) take football more seriously than they take life, and b.) are jealous that their teams have sucked for at least the last decade.

67. cfos00 says: Oct 11, 2013 12:50 PM

I’m a Bears fan, but felt bad for Eli yesterday (that said, very glad we won). Two of those picks flat out weren’t his fault. His receivers hung him out to dry yesterday. If he’s been getting that all year, it’s not a shock that they have so many picks. Randall pretty much screwed him on his routes, and that pass to the TE wasn’t terrible—it hit hands.

68. dallascowboysdishingthereal says: Oct 11, 2013 1:11 PM

QBs like Manning think it’s all about them. But what we find is when they don’t have a good defense or a decent running game, they aren’t so great.

When they are behind and throwing all the time, Manning is not going to be as effective. They need support.

69. nygrwy says: Oct 11, 2013 1:19 PM

We stink end of discussion. Shut down JPP for the year. He is a shell of himself. Start putting in the rookies and start evaluating players so we can game plane appropriately next season. We have almost 30 million in cap space if the Giants let most of there free agents walk and cut a few others. Nicks has talent but is lazy and hurt. Gotta let him walk and hell the should even trade him now for a 3rd round if they can get it.

If they follow typical Giants protocol we will have a worse team next year. They better start making some business decisions rather then emotional ones.

70. mtgblue1979 says: Oct 11, 2013 1:34 PM

Eli is STILL an elite QB. I’d love to see Brady or Bree’s or Aaron’s behind this line with no run game or WRs to support him.
    Fact Eli has won more Super Bowls than the NFC east QBs combined. He’s been to more than they have combined. What’s Brady won since getting caught taping practices? Nothing.
    Sit down and shut up. Bad years happen.

71. Mr. Wright 212 says: Oct 11, 2013 2:17 PM

jdoberman says: Oct 11, 2013 9:01 AM

Jay: Eli, good game man.

Eli: Thanks Jay but it didn’t come out like we hoped.

Jay: Yeah I know, but do you know Owen?

Eli: Owen?? Owen who?

Jay: Owen Six!! Ha Ha Ha! Enjoy watching us in the playoffs!
    ————–

Who is “us”? Because the Bears aren’t even going to make the playoffs.

72. usdcoyotesfan says: Oct 11, 2013 2:24 PM

The teams that have said they beat themselves against the Giants were right.

73. giantlucksacks says: Oct 11, 2013 2:26 PM

Remember not even two years ago when I used to argue with the delusional Giants fans on here who actually said they’d prefer Eli to Peyton, and I insisted that Eli was a slightly above average QB at best who happened to have 2 of the luckiest playoff runs in NFL where he was bailed out by lucky bounces, fluke plays, controversial calls, and opponent injuries? And those Giants fans insisted he was an elite QB who they’d take over nearly anybody else in the league.

All of those Giants fans have disappeared from this board a mere 18 games later….

74. Mr. Wright 212 says: Oct 11, 2013 3:03 PM

giantlucksacks says: Oct 11, 2013 2:26 PM

—————-

You make up and overstate things (Giants fans are still here en masse, Eli is still great, get over it), and have the nerve to call someone else delusional???

75. steaderic says: Oct 11, 2013 3:37 PM

mtgblue1979 says:
    Oct 11, 2013 1:34 PM
    “Eli is STILL an elite QB. I’d love to see Brady or Bree’s or Aaron’s behind this line with no run game or WRs to support him…
    Sit down and shut up. Bad years happen.”

Let this be a lesson to all of you fans of Big Blue who have criticized Romo over the years.
    The difference being, that Romo actually won some games will all of those things working against him.

My advice is to get Eli out of there before he gets hurt. Regroup, get a new head coach and a very early draft pick, and rebuild.

76. stlluna7 says: Oct 11, 2013 3:38 PM

Well is there any wonder why he feels this why? At 0-6 and an unexpected rash of dropped passes and interceptions.

77. nygnjd says: Oct 11, 2013 4:01 PM

We said he was elite a couple years back because he WAS that year. He stats and championships proved it. Now he’s having an off year and you all think he has sucked forever. If they lose 3+ more games this will be his first full losing season. And it’s not like he is the only one playing badly. No one else on this team seems to want to step up and make a play when it is needed most. You can blame the QB but football is a team game. you win and lose as a team.

78. blu4l1fe says: Oct 11, 2013 4:20 PM

giantlucksacks says:
    Oct 11, 2013 2:26 PM

————————————————–

I’m here, do me a favor, I don’t particularly make it a point to post at EVERY Giants story in PFT, but if you’d like you can tell me at EVERY Giants story that you’re here so that I can make it a point to respond to you.

It’s actually funny you calling out Giants fans who’ve magically disappeared meanwhile hiding behind a very non-team specific log in name. If I had to guess, you must be a jaded fan of an NFC East team who hasn’t tasted a playoff since the last Bush was in office or maybe a NE Patriot fan who just could not get over that 17-1 tarnish the G-men gave your perfect season.

In any case, it doesn’t really matter, you calling Giants fan to come out while you hide behind a name that screams your hatred for the boys in blue is not only ironic but absolutely hilarious. One of the symptoms, from a lot of mental professionals, of Schizophrenia or Bi-polar disorder from what I understand.

79. nygrwy says: Oct 11, 2013 4:23 PM

mtgblue1979 says: Oct 11, 2013 1:34 PM

Sit down and shut up. Bad years happen.

Pac have had a terrible line and no running game for years. Brady def needs a line but not a running game same for Brees.

Eli is a great Qb but he is not a rodgers, brady brees and I am a huge Eli supporter and giants fan. We are seeing what happens when Eli doesnt have an honest defense checking for the run. His game is pivital on play action and we are all seeing that right now

80. fissels says: Oct 11, 2013 4:37 PM

More proof that NFL QB is the toughest position in all of sports. All of the so- called experts never played one down at QB, not even in Pee-wee league

81. lpacontact says: Oct 11, 2013 5:49 PM

Camel (NFL Teams): Uh-oh! Guess what day it is?

Camel (NFL Teams): Guess what day it is! Huh…anybody?

Camel (NFL Teams): Eli Hey…guess what day it is! Ah come on, I know you can hear me.

Camel (NFL Teams): Tom.. Tom ..Tom……Tom what day is it Tom? Ha ha! Eli, guess what today is?

Eli: It’s Smack Down Day!!!

Camel (NFL Teams) : Whoot Whoot!

Camel (NFL Teams) Smack Down Day!!!….Yeah!!

How happy are NFL East and Other NFL Fans!!

Happier Then the NFL Teams that are actually Putting the Smack Down on the Giants.

hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!

Loving this !!

82. Mr. Wright 212 says: Oct 11, 2013 7:03 PM

lpacontact says: Oct 11, 2013 5:49 PM

Camel (NFL Teams): Uh-oh! Guess what day it is?

Camel (NFL Teams): Guess what day it is! Huh…anybody?

Eli: It’s Smack Down Day!!!

Camel (NFL Teams) : Whoot Whoot!

Camel (NFL Teams) Smack Down Day!!!….Yeah!!

How happy are NFL East and Other NFL Fans!!

hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!

Loving this !!
    ———————

You love seeing the Giants fail more than seeing your own team win? Speaks volumes about how pathetic your team is and how sad of an existence you have.

83. lpacontact says: Oct 11, 2013 9:20 PM

Hey Mr. Wright!!!

My team has way more wins then your team….Nana Nana Boo Boo…hahahahaha!!!

Plus I have a full life very very full.. how bout you… speaks to you pathetic life that you take such a blog so (d) a.m.n. personal….

Take your lumps like a big boy …oh im sorry I mean big girl or whatever the “f” you are…..

Chill baby!!!! all teams go throw this…..IT’S YOUR TURN NOW!!!!!….TAKE IT W/O THE KY GEL JUST LIKE ALL OTHER FANS DO AND ENJOY IT !!!!

84. axespray says: Oct 12, 2013 2:27 AM

Eli done?
    I’m not falling for it – He’ll probably show up at Lambeau in the playoffs 3-5 years from now and everyone will go back to “Eli’s ELITE! Ka-Durrh!?”

85. uraxcrunner says: Oct 12, 2013 9:05 AM

Eli is a class act and he’ll snap out of this. The whole Manning family is a class act. He’s taking a lot of heat for the team that is banged up and not playing well. I think Gil-dumb should be fired as he is the biggest problem they have. Time for a new O- coordinator

86. Savage Lizard says: Oct 12, 2013 11:04 AM

Maybe he should have his daddy tell the NFL statisticians that he doesn’t want to throw interceptions. Maybe daddy can get something done about it.

87. Mr. Wright 212 says: Oct 12, 2013 2:16 PM

lpacontact says: Oct 11, 2013 9:20 PM

Hey Mr. Wright!!!

My team has way more wins then your team….Nana Nana Boo Boo…hahahahaha!!!

——————

And they still won’t win anything. And no one is taking anything personal, but when someone comes on spewing this childish nonsense — finally with justification — they need to be checked.

88. gmsingh123 says: Oct 12, 2013 3:34 PM

Of the three interceptions in the Bears game two weren’t Eli’s fault. If you have an idiot receiver that doesn’t know where the ball is going to be what is supposed to? He did his job. The other was his fault, because he threw the ball about six inches too high. I think he had a good game but his confidence is definitely starting to get rattled.