Four charged with assault, disorderly conduct in Jets-Pats fan fight

Patriots Jets Football AP

Four people have been charged with battery and disorderly conduct after an ugly incident between fans at Sunday’s Patriots-Jets game.

The New Jersey State Police announced that Amanda MacDowell of Marlborough, Massachusetts, Jaclyn Nugent of Boston, David James Sacco of Boston and Kurt Paschke of Holbrook, New York, have been charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

“The investigation revealed that Amanda MacDowell and Jaclyn Nugent were observed kicking and punching Paschke in the body and head. Shortly thereafter, Paschke was observed striking Nugent with a punch to the face. David James Sacco then was observed striking Paschke in the face,” the police said in a statement.

The Jets released a statement saying the fans aren’t welcome at MetLife Stadium.

“We have zero tolerance for this behavior,” the Jets’ statement said. “Consistent with our Fan Code of Conduct, those involved have been banned from attending any events at the stadium. Once the legal process has run its course, each of them must take the necessary steps before even being considered for readmission to future events.”

Permalink 151 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New England Patriots, New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
151 Responses to “Four charged with assault, disorderly conduct in Jets-Pats fan fight”
  1. bennyb82 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:39 PM

HA I would love to see the questions for the online conduct course…

2. 808raiderinparadise says: Oct 22, 2013 6:39 PM

That was ugly, drunken fan fights are stupid.

Ruin the allure of wanting to attend NFL games.

A chick got hit from a grown man.

SMH

3. nfl4days says: Oct 22, 2013 6:39 PM

Then people wonder why I don’t go to games.

4. doctorrustbelt says: Oct 22, 2013 6:40 PM

Told ya.

They all were drunk and annoying.

5. edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:41 PM

This kind of behaviour is disgusting. I would like to know what precipitated the violence. Also a man should never hit a woman. If a woman hits a man, he should get up, and call authorities and have her arrested for assault and battery, but should never strike back.

6. 513guy says: Oct 22, 2013 6:42 PM

So banned for life…but not really.

7. edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:43 PM

probably alcohol. maybe they shoud not serve beer at games anymore because people cannot handle their liquor.

8. aljack88 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:44 PM

doctorrustbelt says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:40 PM
    Told ya.
    They all were drunk and annoying.

———————————————–

You get hit often?

9. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:44 PM

What if she keeps hitting him, Edith? You dingbat.

10. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:45 PM

A man got hit by two grown woman and a grown man.

11. Dennis Allen's Outgoing Persona says: Oct 22, 2013 6:46 PM

——–

Remind yourself of that the next time a woman has a gun pointed at your head.

12. kriswd40 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:48 PM

Thank goodness Aaron Hernandez is in custody or this would have gotten a lot worse.

13. csilojohnson says: Oct 22, 2013 6:48 PM

Even if its two women kicking you in the head and body? Women like that will never learn the error of their ways unless they reap some consequence. Equal rights…..

14. twoticketstoparadise20 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:49 PM

edithpiaf51, I would disagree that a man should “never” hit a woman because there are probably a few very narrow sets of circumstances where it may be okay because there is no alternative (woman coming at him with a knife or similar weapon, woman part of a group attacking him and he has to fight back against everyone to defend himself, etc.) But in the vast majority of cases, it is inexcusable and the man should be able to either exit the situation or subdue the woman without striking her.

On second thought, maybe you’re right. The mouth-breathers who generally wind up hitting women might just need a bright line rule that they can understand, so I’m fine with saying a man should never hit a woman.

15. Captain Chaos says: Oct 22, 2013 6:52 PM

“they may be considered for re-admittance to the stadium if they complete an online conduct course and submit a written apology….”

Unless they buy their tickets on Craigslist. SMH

16. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:52 PM

How about “a woman should never hit a man”? Because that’s just inviting a beatdown 9 out of 10 times.

17. edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:53 PM

bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:44 PM

What if she keeps hitting him, Edith? You dingbat.

18. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:54 PM

I like how the ginger guy is hiding behind the two ratchet women. Must be a Belichick disciple.

19. obmig says: Oct 22, 2013 6:55 PM

I have no idea why the Jets fan was charged. They said he was being attacked by 3 adults. Isn’t it his right to fight back? I’ve never hit a woman, but if I’m getting attacked by 3 adults I’m going to start swinging and tackling and not worrying about if I hit a woman that’s attacking me.

20. 737driver69 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:57 PM

Equal rights prevailed, this is to all the women, thou shalt reap, what you sow. Its about time. Enough said.

21. axman72 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:57 PM

Triple threat match inside a steel cage for the right to readmission to future events.

22. multiplemiggs says: Oct 22, 2013 6:58 PM

HAH! told you this is exactly what would happen. Maybe you should listen to me the expert and LEO. Not these dimwitted sports bloggers who know nothing of the law.

23. wwwmattcom says: Oct 22, 2013 7:00 PM

Figures. Pat fans instigated the whole thing. Obnoxious fans if I do say so myself.

Almost as bad as Steelers fans

They probably think Aaron Hernandez is innocent.

24. bmoreravens1012013 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:01 PM

How are they banned if they can ” take necessary steps for readmission”? Sounds like hypocrisy to me !

25. Deb says: Oct 22, 2013 7:01 PM

I’m disgusted by the idea of two women kicking and punching a man in the head unless they were fighting for their lives. The way it reads, they’re the ones who first became violent, and shortly afterward, the man punched one of them in the face. No, I can’t give a man a pass to punch a woman in the face. But what kind of women behave like that? They endangered everyone around them by acting like lunatics and deserve whatever punishment the law hands out.

26. smokingconch says: Oct 22, 2013 7:02 PM

“I am a professor with four masters degrees, not a dingbat.”

Four masters and no Phd? You dingbat.

27. ronmexicoaquafina says: Oct 22, 2013 7:06 PM

This might sound like a stupid question, but how do they plan on keeping these criminals out of the stadium?

Seems like there is no possible way that they can be kept out if they want to keep coming to the games via Stubhub or Craigslist.

28. harrisonhits2 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:06 PM

Hey its 2013 not 1853. If a person assaults you defend yourself. Doesn’t matter if the attacker is a man or a woman.

Equal rights, women serving in combat, equality is equality. There should be no gender barrier when it comes to defending yourself against assault.

29. laxcoach37 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:06 PM

@edithpiaf51

He was making a joke! I would think with 4 Masters Degrees you would be smart enough to recognize that his reference to pop culture media humor. So with that said…. ” lighten up Francis”! And your response will be my name is not Francis.

30. pats777 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:08 PM

BTW, the jets dude who clocked the pats chick is a convicted killer, SMH.

31. bigal1952 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:09 PM

“You do not need to call names. I am a professor with four masters degrees, not a dingbat.”

Sorry, but you can’t equate the number of degrees you possess with common sense and wisdom. All that means is that you spent an awful lot of time in college. Based on current curriculum offerings, you could have 4 worthless post-grad degrees in woman’s studies.

By the way, I have two Master’s degrees, one in Accounting and one in Taxation, and my wife says I’m still a dingbat.

32. s0merand0mguy says: Oct 22, 2013 7:11 PM

nfl4days says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:39 PM

Then people wonder why I don’t go to games.
    ————————

No need to wonder. You’re a coward. It’s okay

33. doctorrustbelt says: Oct 22, 2013 7:11 PM

One thing is certain…. the bar where this idiot works will not have any women customers for a long time.

34. wmelch says: Oct 22, 2013 7:11 PM

edithpiaf51 says:Oct 22, 2013 6:53 PM

bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 6:44 PM

What if she keeps hitting him, Edith? You dingbat.

“You do not need to call names. I am a professor with four masters degrees, not a dingbat. I was just voicing my opinion because men abuse women and that has to stop. you have no right to be rude. Rudeness does not demonstrate intelligence and I have already reported your comment. If she keeps hitting him, then he restrains her and calls authorities. The only time a man should ever strike a woman is if she is pointing a gun is at his head to save life or limb.”

You do not mention what degrees that you possess, but I’m guessing they are not in English. Don’t you have to write some sort of thesis to obtain a master’s degree?

Also, the dingbat remark was a reference to your screen name, not a personal attack, although after reading your screed, the term may apply.

35. davikes says: Oct 22, 2013 7:11 PM

Edith, if two women and a man were attacking the guy, and potentially his mother, as was the case, he was well within his rights to punch the closest one, and I don’t care if it is man or a woman. Everyone has a right to defend themselves, and their family, regardless of the sex of their attacker. Defending oneself from an assault is a completely different situation that domestic violence, and to equate the two is moronic.

36. canadianvikingfaniii says: Oct 22, 2013 7:12 PM

edithpiaf51 didn’t learn much with his “four masters degrees” did he?

37. seansds3d says: Oct 22, 2013 7:14 PM

If a woman is attacking a man, causing bodily harm and he feels she is a threat I have no problem with a man hitting woman in self defense. But obviously this situation could have been avoided by one or both parties walking away before it escalated to violence in the first place.

38. bkg63 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:16 PM

And people talk about the behavior of Philly fans…keep it classy J.E.T.S. fans.

39. assuredmutualdestruction says: Oct 22, 2013 7:17 PM

um…I hate to be captian obvious but…

It’s stated in the article that the two women had punched and kicked him in the face BEFORE he clocked one of them. And then Frodo Baggins took a swing at him. I really don’t see any grounds to charge the guy except that he’s an ex-felon. I mean, what’s acceptable when you’re under attack from Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie?

40. jpash42 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:18 PM

How exactly do you actually make sure they never return?? Seems pretty impossible to me.

41. jetsjetsjetsnow says: Oct 22, 2013 7:19 PM

Sounds like its those low class Pats fans again who initiated the whole melee against said one homicical maniac Jets fan who was forced to protect himself…

BTW how can they possible enforce stadium bans anyway???
    There is just no way you can possibly screen fans entering unless I guess if you are a season ticket holder on record but then just sell your tixs & buy other ones…

42. 6ball says: Oct 22, 2013 7:20 PM

If you win a fight in the stands, does your team get points on the board?

43. azarkhan says: Oct 22, 2013 7:21 PM

I saw the video and both women punched the Jets fan first. He was well within his rights to slug both of them. In fact, I’m only upset that he didn’t hit the first attacker, the women in blue.

When women behave like ladies, then men will behave like gentlemen. Otherwise….

44. vegasgreek says: Oct 22, 2013 7:22 PM

Put them all on Jerry Springer or WWE Monday night RAW.

45. weaselpuppy says: Oct 22, 2013 7:22 PM

Unless of course you actually read about the circumstance where the man was defending his family from a couple drunk, aggressive cretins that just happen to be women and their drunk male companion. Also, people that deal in absolutes tend to not be the best people to make rules about behavior.

46. rg3enoughsaid says: Oct 22, 2013 7:23 PM

Aaaaaaaaarchie! Suddup Edith!
    Im only 30 and I got the reference

47. ajg314 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:24 PM

Oh, I’ll add my voice to the many here. I abhor violence towards women and would never condone it. However, I will definitely condone it if the woman physically strikes first. The guy is supposed to just stand there and be a punching bag because she’s a woman? I can hit you because I’m a woman but you can’t hit me because you’re a man? Bull spit.

48. rg3enoughsaid says: Oct 22, 2013 7:27 PM

PS… when your banned, it just means when you show up to another game, you better hope you dont give the police a reason to run your name, then you’re trespassing.
    From: a guy banned from FED EX Field

49. wjr37375 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:27 PM

Kurt Paschke got 3 years for killing someone and gets off easy again. Good thing his Dad worked in law enforcement. Hope Remission doesn’t continue for Momma Paschke.

50. 700levelvet says: Oct 22, 2013 7:27 PM

I thought it was hilarious….

51. justintuckrule says: Oct 22, 2013 7:27 PM

“All four have court appearances scheduled at East Rutherford Municipal Court. The Jets say that if the four request the opportunity to attend games in the future, they may be considered for re-admittance to the stadium if they complete an online conduct course and submit a written apology.”
    —————-
    I was thrown out of the old Giants Stadium for sneaking an outside beer in (lame I know) and was given this same schpiel. I wrote my b.s. apology and some hack there said it wasn’t good enough so I said, screw it….I’m not gonna beg. I won’t go.

Fast forward a few years and the team is struggling to sell PSLs. They call me. I tell them in a wisea– manner “like to, but I’m banned”. They said “ban over, come join”. I said, “only if you fire that a.h. who said my apology wasn’t good enough”. Since he was already gone, they offered me a huge discount. Still couldn’t afford it. And, still not sure if I’m allowed in Met Life.

52. alskdh says: Oct 22, 2013 7:29 PM

You have 0 tolerance for ‘this type of behavior’

Yet you run an organization where one big coach tips off your coach who tips off the refs based on some rediculous technicality that you ‘tattle’ on another team, to try and make sure the ‘supervisors’ make them play fair.

You are an inferior organization that brings attention on itself, and is privileged to be relevant enough Because you play teams like New England, which brings in your revenue and ratings, especially episodes such as the butt-fumble.
    As long as Tom Brady and BB are here for atleast another 4 years, you will always take a backseat not only in your division, but in the AFC, and the league as well.

53. edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:30 PM

The insults are uncalled for and I have reported them. If you want to argue a point, you do not need to insult or call moron or names or make references about my name being edith. I am French and a professor, not a moron. I was just stating that a man should not hit a woman and I was not equating it to domestic violence only but to the attitudes that males have towards females about equal rights. Obviously if a woman has a weapon or an extreme case, yes a man can defend himself or his family but at the onset he should have called authorities before it got to that point and maybe they all need to refrain from alcohol.
    a game should be fun, not about fighting and violence.

54. oaktown49er says: Oct 22, 2013 7:32 PM

The guy throwing punches at the end of the video should not be charged. His attempt at punching and the fact that it’s caught on video should be punishment enough.

55. kingpel says: Oct 22, 2013 7:32 PM

I agree that you shouldn’t hit a woman in a domestic argument, but if two drunken broads jump you at a football game you have the right to defend yourself within reason.

56. infectorman says: Oct 22, 2013 7:33 PM

@wwwmattcom says:

blah blah blah – blah blah blah.

Unless you were there in that section, and witnessed the escalation of banter, smack talk insults and general debauchery that accompanies the intake of large amounts of alcohol, you are talking out of your a$$.
    Not uncommon for a Not-yets fan

Speaking of which: imagine having to spend 4 hours of your afternoon in the same section as these four nimrods?

57. njjet says: Oct 22, 2013 7:33 PM

edithpiaf51 says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:53 PM
    I am a professor with four masters degrees, not a dingbat
    ___________________________________

Professor Really? Professor of what? Don’t most accredited schools require a minumum of a PhD to become a professor.

58. justintuckrule says: Oct 22, 2013 7:33 PM

Dennis Allen’s Outgoing Persona says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:46 PM

——–
    Remind yourself of that the next time a woman has a gun pointed at your head.
    ————–
    Hellooooo….that’s definitely a time you DON’T hit back!

To answer everyone’s question, “how do you enforce this”….your mugshot is in the security office. If you get caught inside (likely not unless you act up again), they have you arrested for trespassing.

59. riklovesballs says: Oct 22, 2013 7:34 PM

Don’t throw punches unless you expect to be punched back

60. brusta1960 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:35 PM

I find it utterly amazing that fans from opposing teams will turn an event like this into a we vs. them, or we’re better then them scenario. Is that really how shallow society has become?
    No wonder there is so much violence and hatred. Loyalty to your team has become more important then having a sense of morality. Sad indeed….

61. 1964bclions says: Oct 22, 2013 7:36 PM

edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 6:53 PM

——————————————————-

Edith… A Thermometer has 120 degrees, but where does the doctor stick that?

62. assuredmutualdestruction says: Oct 22, 2013 7:39 PM

Jets and Pats fans trying to act like…

…well, I was going to say frisco fans, but no one is as ridiculous as they are.

63. Deb says: Oct 22, 2013 7:40 PM

@edithpiaf51 …

Based on your sentence construction, it seemed that English was not your first language–which is what has caused the confusion. bluebongzilla’s original comment: “What if she keeps hitting him, Edith? You dingbat.” refers to All in the Family, an American television comedy which aired in the 1970s. The lead character Archie used to call his wife, Edith, a dingbat. bluebongzilla was playing off your screen name–which we know refers to the opera singer. He was just making a joke based on a cultural reference. But if you’re not familiar with the television series, it would be confusing.

It was the kind of joking banter common to football blogs, where it helps to have a sense of humor about these things.

64. rg3enoughsaid says: Oct 22, 2013 7:43 PM

Edith- LOL….I hope this thread goes on forever. I’ll be sure to write a apology to Dave Smith and be posting tomorrow.. shouldn’t you be in a lab researching a cure for swamp arse?

65. doctorrustbelt says: Oct 22, 2013 7:44 PM

115 lb. girl using paddle wheel-style slap offense gets hit in the face with a closed fist by a 300 lb alcoholic.

I hate patriots and 89% of their fans… but… this Jets fan needs to be “handled”.

66. razzmatazzcomics says: Oct 22, 2013 7:44 PM

Does anyone else feel the urge to punch edith in the mouth? Who’s with me?!!! Who’s with me?!!!! Don’t forget the goldfish.

67. rg3enoughsaid says: Oct 22, 2013 7:46 PM

Oaktown49er.. agreed

68. mjmistretta says: Oct 22, 2013 7:49 PM

I seen the fight three time. He was walking away and they ran up on him throwing punches. If it were me I don’t car if it’s a couple of guys or in this case a guy in two woman. I would have been knocking people out. I don’t care, male, female, or Transgender. You don’t put hands on me!!!

69. footballfan58 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:49 PM

I have no sympathy for any of the fools involved in this altercation. People who get drunk and out of control ruin it for the real football fans that truly want to enjoy going to a game. Not worth the money for a ticket to have to put up with this crap that goes on in the stands.

Also, my husband is a police chief. He’s been in law enforcement for 37 years and you’d be surprised at how many women he’s arrested for domestic violence against men. A lot of men don’t strike back when being assaulted for fear of being blamed for starting the altercation and ending up being the one charged. There are some pretty tough chicks out there that thrive on being violent.

70. boyshole25 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:50 PM

This is an every game occurrence In buffalo Cleveland and Philly. Nothing very shocking to anyone of us that has to watch games in those stadiums

71. theauger says: Oct 22, 2013 7:52 PM

Man or woman, if you throw punch at me I might just brush it off & avoid escalating the situation. But if you throw multiple punches or multiple people throw punches in my direction, you are going to sleep.

Now that some of the facts have come out, it seems that Wayne Chrebet was just defending himself.

72. neilpountney says: Oct 22, 2013 7:53 PM

When women behave like ladies, then men will behave like gentlemen. Otherwise….
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perfectly put!

73. napavalleyshaun says: Oct 22, 2013 7:55 PM

I like the hairstyle on the blonde Pats fan.

Sincerely,

T. Brady

74. mackcarrington says: Oct 22, 2013 7:55 PM

I’m going to assume that since Met Life Stadium is relatively new and modern, and with New York City and the NFL being patently concerned with security, that they may have that thar, new fangled, Facial Recognition technology to keep out the unwanted riff-raff.
    And to the “professor” who up to this point has spent her entire life inside the “Ivory Towers of Academia”, you should raise your head up from a textbook long enough to take a look at “real life” in the 21st century. Literally speaking, there are some women out there who will kill you.

75. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 7:56 PM

“I am a professor with four masters degrees”

Wow, I got a professor with FOUR masters degrees to come off of her idiotic opinion that men should NEVER hit women in any situation. And here she thought she was the smartest person in the room.

You’re welcome for the enlightenment, “professor”.

76. boyshole25 says: Oct 22, 2013 7:57 PM

Nice Edith, youre an idiot. Reporting comments on this site doesn’t get you in trouble by the pft Gestapo, they censor people’s comments by what they deem appropriate. You have no say in this.

77. bluebongzilla says: Oct 22, 2013 8:02 PM

“I am French and a professor”

You have my condolences.

78. natelan69 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:03 PM

I am a liberal who staunchly believes in the womens’ rights movement. I believe in absolute equality of men and women. But that is a double-sided coin, you see, because as equals, if you assault me, I should absolutely be free to defend myself from your assault.

Yes, perhaps I may be bigger and stronger than you, and yes, it would be wrong of me to impose my greater physical stature over you in an attempt to threaten you, which I would never do, except and unless you have threatened me first.

That’s exactly how I would treat a man.

Equality.

79. chargerdillon says: Oct 22, 2013 8:04 PM

Fact: This happens in every stadium

Fact: These idiots bought beer which the NFL profited from

Fact: These idiots bought tickets to the game which the NFl profited from

Fact: The NFL condemns the same people they let right in the front door and encourage to drink and be as loud and rude as they want.

Fact: Watching the game at home is far more enjoyable because of these facts.

80. natelan69 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:06 PM

mjmistretta says:
    Oct 22, 2013 7:49 PM

————————————–

“I don’t car if it’s a couple of guys or in this case a guy in two woman.”

I’ve never heard of a guy in two women, but I’ve definitely seen my fair share of two guys in one woman!

81. craigmaitland says: Oct 22, 2013 8:07 PM

Zero tolerance would have been these fans were ejected long before it got to that point. Or at least security could have been around.

82. bigbadal21 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:07 PM

edithpiaf51 says:Oct 22, 2013 7:30 PM

a game should be fun, not about fighting and violence.

I watched the video and the 2 women were both aggresive . They both repeatedly punched this man. The man kept backing away and the women kept charging towards him. No lady was punched in this video. Too many people saying a man should never hit a woman but what about no woman should ever hit a man. The man should not be charged.

83. mrlaloosh says: Oct 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Edith is French! That explains the white flag surrender.

84. realitycheckbaby says: Oct 22, 2013 8:10 PM

He shouldn’t be arrested.

The broad deserved what she got.

Plus it wasn’t a closed fist. He just cuffed her a bit.

85. rtk23 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Sounds like Edith could stand to get lucky.

86. metintodd says: Oct 22, 2013 8:12 PM

What a shock. Criminal activity at a Jets game. Who would’ve thunk it? Isn’t that where the Jets get most of their fans, criminals on local furlough?

87. pick6ftw says: Oct 22, 2013 8:12 PM

Why is Kurt Paschke being charged with anything?

88. dukeearl says: Oct 22, 2013 8:15 PM

edithpiaf51 says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:41 PM
    *************
    Never is a strong word. I agree that the behavior is disgusting but I don’t excuse the woman. She wasn’t acting ladylike by any means.
    The phrase I used is a gentleman should never put angry hands on a lady.
    At some point a man still has the right to defend himself.
    A woman can be just as violent, (and as dangerous) as a man. Any attacker should be treated the same way.

89. obmig says: Oct 22, 2013 8:15 PM

Watch out everybody! Edith is going to report you!

90. justintuckrule says: Oct 22, 2013 8:19 PM

Deb says:
    Oct 22, 2013 7:40 PM
    @edithpiaf51 …

…..bluebongzilla was playing off your screen name–which we know refers to the opera singer.
    ——————————————–
    I was with your entire defense of Edith up until this last sentence. Do you really think the average knuckle dragging football poster on this site (me included) had any idea that Edith’s name referred to an opera singer..lol?

I’ve read every entry on this site today and most comments included. Thank you for being the only person to teach me something today.

91. dukeearl says: Oct 22, 2013 8:27 PM

Unrelated to edithpiaf51,

Can anybody picture the television Edith pounding away at a keyboard on the PFT forum….

That would be fun to watch…

92. annes22 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:28 PM

Mr Paschke has already done 3 years in jail for stabbing a teenager, so he obviously has some problems. His mother had something to say today.
    She was trying to defend her son, but he has a litany of problems with the law, so he’s no “holy mary”.

93. edithpiaf51 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:32 PM

The only reason I brought up being a professor is because many of you insulted me for voicing an opinion and called me a moron, which I am not. Otherwise i would not have even brought it up. I do not appreciate the personal attacks. If you have an issue with an opinion you can disagree, but being vicious does not show intelligence. Edith Piaf is a cabaret singer, not an opera singer.
    When I used the term never, if you read the post carefully, it said unless there was a weapon or protection of life or limb. you need to read carefully and stop the insults or the threats. flaming is not the way to present an argument.
    you can kindly disagree without insults. I would like to drop the discussion now. I am done.

94. anygivenwednesday13 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:32 PM

@ Edithpia51

I have 1 undergraduate degree

I have one Masters Degree

I have 4 years as a special operator in the US military

I am not French

I have a pit bull named Meathead

I like Captain Crunch. It’s garbage but dammit it tastes good.

My point: no one cares.

Please never post here again. Ever. I’m asking nicely.

95. wjr37375 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:44 PM

If you can avoid hitting a woman or another person you physically dominate (based on size,weight,etc.) you should. Otherwise you look like a complete piece of trash. Why would any woman want to be seen with this guy – no respect for his significant other if that ever happens. Shame on his parents and for people defending his actions. This is a blog of sorts and clearly anyone can chime in, I just wonder how they would feel if there daughter , albeit drunk, was punched in the face by a man twice her size. I hope most of the people on this chain never reproduce.

96. assuredmutualdestruction says: Oct 22, 2013 8:48 PM

edithpiaf51 says:Oct 22, 2013 8:32 PM

———————————————————
    I kindly disagree that you are not a moron.
    You’re welcome.

97. macksmokescrack says: Oct 22, 2013 8:51 PM

edith if i ever see you i’m gonna beat you like patriots fan

98. nodrugarrests says: Oct 22, 2013 9:00 PM

Didn’t edith die earlier this year?

99. tedmurph says: Oct 22, 2013 9:01 PM

Deb’s MO is: it’s always the woman’s fault. She did the same thing with Roethlisberger. She asked for it.

Bluebon, I can just picture you in your white tank-top and your handful of restraining orders; thinking that’s another woman that had a beating coming from a man twice her size, while laughing about it.

You’re both barbarians.

100. 5lombardis says: Oct 22, 2013 9:13 PM

Act like a man, get treated like a man!

101. jason1214 says: Oct 22, 2013 9:14 PM

Well……..I see we have intellect issues, no sense of humor, and lack of pop culture education going on tonight.

I don’t believe you should ever hit a woman, but that had been me, I’d have dropped them both.
    This is yet another reason I watch games from home, drunken morons.

102. theauger says: Oct 22, 2013 9:16 PM

wjr37375 says:
    Oct 22, 2013 8:44 PM
    ________________

The first thing I would say to my daughter is “What lesson have you learned from this?”. If here response isn’t “Never be the aggressor” & “There are repercussion for every action”, then we would have a very lengthy discussion on personal responsibility & appropriate behavior .

I couldn’t care less about the size of man that hit her in this situation. The video was pretty clear who were the aggressors & who was taking a defensive position. Would I be happy that she was punched? No. But I would be more upset with her actions & for escalating the situation. Then I would let her brothers & sister shame her for letting this happen in public.

103. scomibord says: Oct 22, 2013 9:23 PM

The blond pats fan………I’d hit that!!!!!!!

104. yanksbills says: Oct 22, 2013 9:23 PM

I love the NFL. Even the fans can apply for reinstatement.

105. multiplemiggs says: Oct 22, 2013 9:23 PM

Edith is gona get butt hurt. 300lb alcoholic is you.

106. thetooloftools says: Oct 22, 2013 9:25 PM

Note to everyone. Shut up and walk out of a stadium win or lose. And people bring their kids to these games and 8itch about bad behavior and swearing? Really? What did you expect?

107. tedmurph says: Oct 22, 2013 9:33 PM

bluebongzilla says:Oct 22, 2013 6:52 PM

———————————————————-

Most of you loved this post. Stunning. You must be sad you missed the party at Big Dan’s back in the day.

108. rcali says: Oct 22, 2013 9:53 PM

Are there any Pats fans that are not sore losers? They take after their coach.

109. smillr58 says: Oct 22, 2013 9:55 PM

Edith, didn’t you get the jest… I believe it was a reference to Edith Bunker and Archie Bunker calling her a dingbat… It was a funny reference… Let me guess you’re a Democrat LOL Please don’t report me to the liberal police!! Have a little sense of humor…

110. multiplemiggs says: Oct 22, 2013 9:58 PM

I’m going to laugh at all of you when these two fans get married and have their own reality TV series on E!

111. Grulks says: Oct 22, 2013 10:43 PM

edithpiaf51 says:
    Oct 22, 2013 7:30 PM
    The insults are uncalled for and I have reported them. If you want to argue a point, you do not need to insult or call moron or names”
    ————
    Oh you reported people? HHAHAHAHAHA, good luck
    No need for insults? You must be new to the internet….

“I am French and a professor, not a moron. I was just stating that a man should not hit a woman and I was not equating it to domestic violence only but to the attitudes that males have towards females about equal rights.”

Equal rights huh? Where are your scathing remarks towards the women in the video who are seen to CLEARLY be the instigators and aggressors.

Nevermind, I would much rather know who let you out of the kitchen to watch sports? Stick to either making sandwiches or getting M.S. degrees. logical thinking, witty banter/glib repartee, the nuances of sports, and communication on the interweb all seem above your intelligence level.

112. eightandeightlions says: Oct 22, 2013 10:47 PM

a man/woman should never a man/woman unless they are hit by the said man or woman first, or has a reasonable expectation that they might do so. in that case it doesn’t matter if it is an infant, neutralize the situation..

PS: Dingbat must have recently acquired a GED. I certainly hope he/she isn’t really a professor of anything other than ignorance. besides, what kind of Moron gets five masters?

113. 1historian says: Oct 22, 2013 10:50 PM

“complete an online conduct course and submit a written apology.”

Jets fans?

Patriots fans?

This is a joke, right? Shirley you jest.

FYI – 1) I am a Pats fan and 2) Edith Piaf WAS a cabaret singer.

114. mack2x says: Oct 22, 2013 11:02 PM

4 degrees and not a lick of common sense. Not to mention a bit oversensitive. “vicious” attacks? Please.

115. Deb says: Oct 22, 2013 11:05 PM

@justintuckrule ..

Oh dear, Edith Piaf is a Cabaret singer, not an opera singer. We have both learned something today. You’ve learned that Edith Piaf is a singer. And after a quick listen, I’ve learned that I dislike Cabaret music almost as much as I dislike opera ;)

116. gameover78 says: Oct 22, 2013 11:31 PM

New York sucks, its really that simple.

117. richndc says: Oct 22, 2013 11:32 PM

This whole story is a fabrication–concocted bs meant to distract from a REAL story that happened in the locker room after the game. It is well known the Belichick has severe incontinence and has to wear a diaper. I guess he ate tainted Denver omelette before the game and exploded in his Huggies for men while on the sidelines. After the game, he angrily slung the soggy diaper across the locker room, hitting Brady right in the face, shocked at first; but Brady began slurping away at the diaper (causing other members of the team to vomit and wretch) and a reporter snapped up a picture….now you know….the rest of the story……Paul Harvey…..good day!!

118. richndc says: Oct 22, 2013 11:35 PM

wow–I have no words–richndc—he might just be the smartest human being on the whole planet y’all! Damn!!

119. snakeman40 says: Oct 22, 2013 11:47 PM

Don’t be sexist….bitches hate it!

120. nyjalleffingday says: Oct 23, 2013 12:03 AM

Women can fight and die in wars halfway around the world, but can’t take a punch.

MAKES SENSE.

121. slobberknocker says: Oct 23, 2013 12:15 AM

Hey guys, please let me know when Edith has stopped reporting comments here…I’m too scared to comment until I know it’s safe…this is frightening stuff!

122. scaredhitless says: Oct 23, 2013 12:28 AM

Classiest fans on the planet are the Jags because ownership and management won’t do anything to get the fans excited or angry.

123. bigbadal21 says: Oct 23, 2013 1:18 AM

wjr37375 says:Oct 22, 2013 8:44 PM

———————————————————

I will tell you what I was too polite to tell Edith
    You can french kiss my ass.

124. formerworldchamps says: Oct 23, 2013 1:28 AM

OK,I’ve read all the comments,some good and some idiotic(probably like mine)After reviewing the clip a few times many things are evident:1)Paschke was trying to leave.2)He was assaulted by the two women and they’re male backup.3)Paschke was tired of the whole thing and just popped her good.

I am all for protecting myself when attacked,but Mr P appeared to outsize the women by a considerable amount.How about a good hard forceful two hand shove,pushing her back 10 feet to demonstrate what would happen to her if she persisted.

I don’t know if it would have stopped the incident or it was inevitable that she was going to get popped.It may have been worth a try.

BTW: The fact the assailant was a women does not give her a free pass.She gave up that right by becoming an assailant.

BYW2:Edith made a less than well thought out comment and then dug herself a hole defending her irrational stance.

125. deejayehn says: Oct 23, 2013 1:45 AM

I hate the Jesters, but, what if the b itch deserves it?

126. darkhorse08817 says: Oct 23, 2013 1:51 AM

This has been *the* most entertaining comment thread on PFT. Ever. Thank you EdithPiaf, you priceless cheese eating surrender monkey :D

127. NJ49er says: Oct 23, 2013 1:53 AM

Seems to me they’re probably lucky they attacked an ex-murderer within the confines of the stadium.

Who knows where it could have gone on the outside?

Peace Out People, enjoy the games, respect each other.

128. borisbulldog says: Oct 23, 2013 3:04 AM

Sadly, they’ll be someone going home with those two Boston Laverne and Shirley kant’s!

129. borisbulldog says: Oct 23, 2013 3:06 AM

wjr37375?

If your mother or sister punched me I would cold cokk their azzes!

130. nathanbetz91 says: Oct 23, 2013 3:44 AM

Lol I love this stuff

131. strongmackn says: Oct 23, 2013 4:42 AM

You cant always hide behind your gender. Had they acted like women they probably wouldnt have got smacked up like men

132. cash804 says: Oct 23, 2013 7:55 AM

Winthorpe…Louis the third.

Two tickets…”La Bo-heem”

- “La Bohéme”…it’s an opera.

“It’s an opera.”

133. atleastimnotaraidersfan says: Oct 23, 2013 8:21 AM

Edith, if you’re offended that easily, you should probably just waste more time in a class room and stay away from anything football related. You may or may not be a moron, but you’re definitely a pansy.

134. donmega72 says: Oct 23, 2013 8:36 AM

This has to be one of the best threads ever on PFT.

Edith since you are French, I am sure you are well acquainted with the word “douche.”

135. danoj14 says: Oct 23, 2013 8:44 AM

Dennis Allen’s Outgoing Persona says:
    Oct 22, 2013 6:46 PM

Remind yourself of that the next time a woman has a gun pointed at your head.

——————————————————–

So we’re creating scenarios now? Well, what if the man had a SAR? Or was wearing a Kevlar suit? Or could turn himself invisible?

136. theroc5156 says: Oct 23, 2013 8:51 AM

I just spit out my coffee reading anygivenwednesday13 reply.

Well done, sir!

(I myself prefer Captain Crunch Crunch Berries)

137. iced107 says: Oct 23, 2013 9:00 AM

Edith reminds me of one those women who attacks a guy and then hides behind their gender, trying to exploit “the society norm.”

Everyone has the right to defend themselves (especially their family). From what I’m reading, this guy was there with his mom and getting jumped by 2 girls and a guy? Yea I wouldn’t care what gender you are – man, woman, tranny, chaz bono: don’t care.

It’s real simple – if you don’t want to get hurt in a situation like that, don’t attack. If you don’t attack, they don’t have to defend themselves.

Seeing as you have so many master degree’s, I hope you would be able to deduce that it’s not hard to simply walk the hell away, both from that situation and probably from the keyboard

138. mistrezzrachael says: Oct 23, 2013 9:24 AM

annes22 says: Oct 22, 2013 8:28 PM

What no one is mentioning….IS ..What did the guy do..to cause the girl to go up and smack him?

You guys are only going by the video, and law’s description…so far.

This Kurt guy…stabbed someone..has done time [ for that matter, what jet fan hasn't?]..who knows what else???

Have been in every stadium in NFL..3 places you do not want to go to as opposing fan….jets, eagles, raiders…goes well past jeering etc…gets nasty & dangerous, esp in rest rooms. Most of above fans pretty sick, and more trailer trash than anything.

139. araidersfan says: Oct 23, 2013 9:25 AM

Best seats in a stadium are the luxury boxes (like the media and corporate sponsors get). I wish I could afford them because then I’d have the benefit of being there for live action while having the ‘at home’ experience of being insulated from the drunken morons who ruin it for lots of others in the stands.

140. whatjusthapped says: Oct 23, 2013 9:44 AM

I’m not so sure the punishment fits the crime. How is it that if you hit a woman, you can’t attend the Jets games in the future? Wouldn’t it be a greater deterrent if you force the guy to actually to spend his money to go to all future Jets games? That will teach him.

141. Patskrieg dot com says: Oct 23, 2013 9:46 AM

I’d still like to shake the hand of the little guy that slugged that big guido who had at least 50 pounds on him.

Also lol @ getting banned from the Meadowlands. I’d just die.

142. paulmorin88 says: Oct 23, 2013 9:48 AM

This is Patriots Fault….
    They always bring on trouble…
    When the win, they are the best, when they lose, it’s always other fault, even if Ref gave them 3 or 4 chances.
    Patriots fault period.

143. multiplemiggs says: Oct 23, 2013 9:49 AM

People shouldnt be bringing little kids to these games. Its idiotic. This is the NFL. Bring your whiney little brat to Disney, 6 Flags, Broadway show, movies, Chuck E Cheese, the beach, gymnastics, putt putt, batting cages, the park…..you want me to keep going???

144. denverwally says: Oct 23, 2013 9:53 AM

Banned for life from jets games? I thought you were supposed to punish law breakers.

145. cincyalldaway says: Oct 23, 2013 10:24 AM

@ edithpiaf51…..
    For someone supposedly in possesion of (4) Masters Degree’s you’re not the sharpest tool in the drawer are you! You can’t pigeon hole this thing. It should be no more acceptable for a woman to hit a man than it is for a man to hit a woman! Period!! And for you to try and say that because the agressor is female, that a man should just get up and walk away is ridiculous to say the least. I subscrbe to the thought that if you don’t want someone to put their hands on you, then don’t put your hands on ANYONE else. Black, White, male, or female it doesn’t matter! Everyone has the right to defend themselves against any aggressor, regardless of sex! Get off you pedistal before you fall and hurt yourself!

146. keepyerstickontheice says: Oct 23, 2013 11:44 AM

Man, how come every time I get arrested at a New York Jets game, I gotta go to court in New Jersey?

147. orivar says: Oct 23, 2013 12:34 PM

“I’m French and a Professor”

Oh my god I’m tearing up after reading that, the moment I saw French I knew just how bad this thread was going to get. Oh man this is one of the better threads on PFT.

148. Deb says: Oct 23, 2013 2:38 PM

mistrezzrachael says:
    Oct 23, 2013 9:24 AM

————————————————–
    You bring up a great point about stadium behavior. Considering what it costs to attend NFL games, you’re really not likely to find a lot of “trailer trash” in the traditional economic sense of the word. Just goes to show that having money doesn’t translate to having manners–and alcohol is the great equalizer.

149. defscottyb says: Oct 28, 2013 4:36 AM

Saw the video and it looks to me like she came at him first and hit him first but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. Both should be arrested for assault/battery. Women can’t just hit a man and assume nothing will happen to her, both parties (and alcohol I’m sure) are at fault here.

150. racerx1225 says: Oct 28, 2013 12:35 PM

Pats fans are guilty. Jets fan is not.

151. bcgreg says: Oct 29, 2013 12:46 AM

I find it hilarious when people say to “just walk away” because 3/4 of the people who say that don’t just walk away. It’s a nice thought but tough to do when you’re filled with liquid courage.