A week ago Dolphins lineman Richie Incognito was insisting that he wanted his name cleared, but since then he has been oddly silent about the circumstances that led his team to suspend him. Now Incognito is breaking his silence.
Incognito has decided to grant his first interview since the suspension to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports. Their sit-down will air on FOX NFL Sunday at noon Eastern.
Among the questions that everyone will want to hear Incognito answer are whether it’s true that he left a voicemail to Jonathan Martin calling him a racial slur and threatening to kill him, as well as whether it’s true that the Dolphins told Incognito to toughen Martin up. Much has been said about Incognito in the last week, and now Incognito will give his own side of the story.