DeMarcus Ware feels “great,” but Cowboys LBs don’t

DeMarcus Ware AP

All probables are not created equal.

Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Ware has the same designation on the injury report this week as he had two weeks ago prior to the Saints game, but said he feels a world better now after recovering from a quadriceps strain. That’s good news, since he was an ineffective, one-legged mess in that game.

I feel way better than I did against New Orleans,” Ware said, via Todd Archer of ESPNDallas.com. “I felt good, but functionality wise it wasn’t all the way like I needed it to be. Now I really feel great. I feel really good and I’m just going out there and playing.”

Ware has been limited in practice this week, and admitted he might have tried to come back too soon to play against the Saints.

While he should be fine, the Cowboys will be short on linebackers against the Giants. Linebackers Sean Lee (hamstring), Justin Durant (hamstring) and DeVonte Holloman (neck) are all out.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Dallas Cowboys, Home, New York Giants, Rumor Mill
6 Responses to “DeMarcus Ware feels “great,” but Cowboys LBs don’t”
  1. justintuckrule says: Nov 22, 2013 4:26 PM

See if that stinger issue holds up with freight trains Brown and Jacobs running at him 40 times this Sunday.

2. dboys6 says: Nov 22, 2013 4:53 PM

@justintuckrule Nah not happening, that “trolley” will derail. You’re really not banking on their running game are you???. Don’t make me chuckle. We’re going to treat him like David Wilson. You’ll see

3. shatho1 says: Nov 22, 2013 4:54 PM

@justintuckrule
    it wasn’t a stinger it was a stained quadriceps reread the article if u have to and get your injuries and players straight

4. shatho1 says: Nov 22, 2013 5:11 PM

strained quadricep not stained sorry for mistype

5. 7mantel says: Nov 22, 2013 8:25 PM

@shatho1 : to answer your statement from this morning , Cowboys play in a dome , different game out in the elements !

6. shatho1 says: Nov 23, 2013 12:03 AM

@7mantel
    good point but we’ve beaten teams in those kind of elements before so I don’t see the weather being a factor