PFT Live: Packers talk with Tyler Dunne, Coaching hot seat

1e992e7bf26a66afd82e8da35726940b AP

The Packers are rolling toward a Sunday date with the Cowboys and they’re holding out fading hope that Aaron Rodgers will be able to join them.

Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel will join Mike Florio on PFT Live on Wednesday to discuss that possibility. Rodgers hasn’t been medically cleared as of Wednesday morning and he said that he experienced pain when he practiced last week, two things that seem to work against a green light coming in time for the game against Dallas. We’ll find out from Dunne if the Packers can win without their best player or if last week’s win was more about playing a bad team at home than anything the Packers did.

We’ll also take our weekly look at the coaching hot seat and we’ll try to include some coaches who aren’t following Mike Shanahan’s lead by heating up their own seat and then daring their team owner to kick it out from under them.

You can watch it all live at noon ET by clicking right here.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Green Bay Packers, Home, Rumor Mill
10 Responses to “PFT Live: Packers talk with Tyler Dunne, Coaching hot seat”
  1. filthymcnasty1 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:03 PM

I think that it is tremendous for football that the majority of teams in the Black and Blue division are valiantly fighting to the end for a coveted playoff berth. These teams are highly relevant and vitally important to the NFL community.

And then there are the Vikings.

2. boiler72 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:11 PM

I think that it is tremendous for football that thepftpoet has never seen the Vikings win a Super Bowl and he never will. It’s also tremendous that he’s had to watch the Packers win two of them.

Since thepftpoet is a mole for PFT, this post will be deleted in 3,2, 1 …

3. purplehaze28 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:17 PM

Flush twice, …It’s a long way to Green Bay.

4. obsessedvikingfan says: Dec 11, 2013 12:32 PM

As a MN sports fan, I live in the now. I know at this moment, the Vikings stink. They have promise with some of their young players and I am happy for that.

I am also a Twins and timberwolves fan. Not into Hockey.

I know the twins stink and the wolves are doing better. I live in the NOW.. Not the past.

Nothing any team can do to change the past, only the future.

I have never once discussed the Twins 2 world championships with another fan base. Never. Never will because it is in the past. Way in the past.

Every year brings new things to cheer for. Some seasons are great, some are not so great. Some are so so.

I don’t care if MN has never won a SB. It would be nice but I keep hope alive by cheering for this team. Not teams from the past that have no relevance to today.

So, congrats on your 13 championships. All that matters is this year and for my Vikings, unfortunately, I wait until next year.

Grow up all of you livers of the past.

5. boiler72 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:32 PM

purplehaze28 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:17 PM

Flush twice, …It’s a long way to Green Bay ….
    _____________________________

… where there is a stadium that isn’t made of paper mache and a roof with a fully collapsible tarp.

6. jimmysee says: Dec 11, 2013 12:45 PM

“Grow up all of you livers of the past.”

Those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat their mistakes.

Which the Vikings do over and over and over.

Makes for grand entertainment.

7. filthymcnasty1 says: Dec 11, 2013 12:53 PM

obsessedvikingfan says:
    Dec 11, 2013 12:32 PM

I am also a Twins and timberwolves fan. Not into Hockey.

Nothing any team can do to change the past, only the future.

Grow up all of you livers of the past.

_______________________________

This is nothing more than a lame coping mechanism for a life long loser.

8. obsessedvikingfan says: Dec 11, 2013 1:41 PM

Only team right now that can brag is Baltimore. Until they are eliminated or lose in the playoffs, they are the only Champions.

Better?

9. boiler72 says: Dec 11, 2013 1:50 PM

obsessedvikingfan says: Dec 11, 2013 1:41 PM

Better?
    _______________________________

Incorrect. They are the only current champions. Any team who wins it all, will forever be a champion. It’s not something that goes away. It’s a permanent part of history and lore, forevermore. In the past or not, no one cares. If it happened, it happened, that’s it and that’s that!

10. craigkintexas says: Dec 11, 2013 4:04 PM

You can stick a fork in the Boys if Aaron plays. Probably done if my high school grandson started for the Pack.