PFT on NBCSN: Dez Bryant, Week 15 Sunday recap

275ae5013194588180fc8e31df83d7cb AP

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant grabbed some attention by heading to the locker room before the final whistle on Sunday and we’ll talk to him about it on Monday’s edition of Pro Football Talk on NBCSN.

Bryant apologized on Monday and  will be on the show to offer some more insight into why he left the sideline early, earning a rebuke from coach Jason Garrett after the game. We’ll also get Bryant’s next day feelings about the brutal 37-36 loss to the Packers and whether he thinks the team can still find their way into the playoffs.

The Cowboys loss was one of the biggest stories coming out of Sunday, but it is far from the only one. We gained more clarity about the playoff picture, saw Jamaal Charles go off for a monster game and much more that will be up for discussion on Monday’s show.

We’ll also look ahead to the Ravens and Lions once everything gets underway at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Permalink 8 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Dallas Cowboys, Home, Rumor Mill
8 Responses to “PFT on NBCSN: Dez Bryant, Week 15 Sunday recap”
  1. allidoiswin55 says: Dec 16, 2013 4:59 PM

Des Bryant is the new Steve it’s but bigger and more dangerous . Both of which are absolutely terrible leaders … Leading by intimidation on your own team is elementary .. Both are weak minded if they can’t control their emotions ..

2. sidepull says: Dec 16, 2013 5:09 PM

Hes a liability not not yet the great receiver he wants to be. Hes had too many games where he doesn’t show up and childish behavior in others. Sometimes I think the real 88 ought to jerk that jersey off of him. Hes nothing like the original.

3. seahawksteven777 says: Dec 16, 2013 5:10 PM

Romo isn’t worth all that money to fall short time and time again. Sean Lee is injury prone, Dez Bryant is a me first player, Jerry Jones keeps the same coach around year after year, etc.

If the Cowboys are America’s team, then America must be in turmoil. Oh wait, it is. Ah, it all makes sense.

4. vikescry1 says: Dec 16, 2013 5:57 PM

tough loss dallas i’d like to say good game but your team just feel appart. i thought this game was over at half time, and dallas should’ve won. but hey i can’t say i wasn’t happy when romo kept passing in the second half. poor clock management, that’s on the coaching staff. yes romo can change plays but wouldn’t your coach call a time out and tell his to run the ball? sheesh good luck in the off season.

5. pound30 says: Dec 16, 2013 6:59 PM

I think that Dez might be misunderstood by a lot of people if you think he is a ‘me first’ type of player. Time and time again it has been said that people take his sideline outbursts or whatever the wrong way. They assume he is. Nothing has shown me that is the case though. He seems to have a lot of passion and emotion and I am fine with that. Its been a long time for the Cowboys to have a player like that and it could be good for them in a way. I don’t think he has done anything really to hurt the team. I like him and it’s frustrating when people try to put words in his mouth or just assume what he is saying is something bad towards the team. I suppose that’s the knee jerk reaction and all.

6. soaringeagle13 says: Dec 16, 2013 7:37 PM

sidepull says: Dec 16, 2013 5:09 PM

—————————————-
    Because the original was such a pillar of the community

7. Grulks says: Dec 16, 2013 7:41 PM

As a Dallas fan, Dez had it spot on. Eff this team, as long as Skeletor is the GM. Im not trolling, search my posts on PFT. Im a diehard Dallas fan, but I cannot support this sh-tshow of a team at all, anymore, until the ego centric owner gets punched in the balls so hard he gives up his gm duties.

8. aa1829 says: Dec 16, 2013 10:45 PM

I feel ya Grulks. GB had many years of that crapola, aided in large part by you guys, but it sucks, I know. Still, I can’t say I even like Romo even though he is from WI, and I could never wish the cowgirls well. So suffer for now with that ghoul of an owner. Think how bad Sunday felt, and then imagine how great the flip side of that was. It hasn’t felt this good since the ice bowl. Pack Fan