Here are the trades announced on the first day of the 2014 NFL Draft. Unless otherwise noted, all picks mentioned are 2014 selections:
1. The Browns traded the No. 4 overall selection to the Bills for the No. 9 pick, plus the Bills’ first- and fourth-round selections in 2015. At No. 4, the Bills took Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins. The Browns traded the No. 9 pick to Minnesota.
2. The Browns dealt the No. 9 selection and a fifth-round pick (No. 145) to the Vikings for the No. 8 pick. With the No. 8 pick, the Browns selected Oklahoma State cornerback Justin Gilbert at No. 8, while the Vikings took UCLA defensive end/outside linebacker Anthony Barr at No. 9.
3. The Cardinals traded the No. 20 selection to the Saints for the No. 27 pick and a third-round selection (No. 91). At No. 20, the Saints took Oregon State wide receiver Brandin Cooks. Seven picks later, the Cardinals took Washington State safety Deone Bucannon at No. 27.
4. The Eagles traded the No. 22 pick to the Browns for the No. 26 selection and a third-round selection (No. 83). The Browns selected Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel at No. 22. The Eagles took Louisville outside linebacker/defensive end Marcus Smith at No. 26.
5. The Seahawks traded the No. 32 pick to the Vikings for a second-round selection (No. 40) and a fourth-round selection (No. 108). With the 32nd and final pick in Round One, the Vikings selected Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.