ProFootballTalk: Ray Rice finally speaks to the media after suspension

Ray Rice spoke to the media for the first time since his suspension, but Mike Florio thinks this is something that should have happened much sooner as too much time has passed for Rice to stay this quiet.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, PFT Live, Videos
7 Responses to “ProFootballTalk: Ray Rice finally speaks to the media after suspension”
  1. williamshatnerstoupee says: Jul 31, 2014 7:02 PM

Greetings Ravens fans!! Have a nice day…..

2. thebirdsareback says: Aug 1, 2014 5:48 AM

Glorious is such a hack, he comes on Baltimore radio and says totally different. Ray Rice is a great guy who made a mistake. Put the high horse back in the stable people, worry about football.

3. ravenousravenousrhinos says: Aug 1, 2014 7:55 AM

Of course, he did what everyone was whining about and now it’s a timing issue.

4. ravenousravenousrhinos says: Aug 1, 2014 7:57 AM

Because he owes us all an explanation before he uses his time to take care of his own business.

5. troy43mvp says: Aug 1, 2014 7:58 AM

I am still trying to figure out how a guy can punch the person that you promise to love,honor and protect and still be called a “great guy”? LOL Oh ya Ravens fan…say no more.

6. jtbsteeler says: Aug 1, 2014 8:55 AM

I get a warm fuzzy knowing that Ray Rice bumped his gums about Hines Ward when got a DUI, only to have his own image destroy for eternity by punching his woman like a caveman.

Ray, you also played around with the Terrible Towel… Goodbye to your legacy. You’re done. I’m glad.

7. steelcurtainn says: Aug 1, 2014 10:07 AM

Uh……My name is Ray Rice and I’m a women beater. I promise not to beat my wife again as long as she hits the open button on the elevator when I ask her.