Charles Woodson lands in Keyshawn’s seat at ESPN

When word emerged that ESPN would part ways with Keyshawn Johnson after nine years with Sunday NFL Countdown, it was believed they already knew who would take his place. And Charles Woodson was believed to be on the short list.

He was. And he’s now on the even shorter list. Woodson has the job, according to Jason McIntyre of

The 1997 Heisman winner (beating out the likes of Peyton Manning and Randy Moss), Woodson retired last month after 18 NFL seasons with the Raiders, Packers, and Raiders again.

Per McIntyre, Woodson will join the current cast of Chris Berman, Tom Jackson, Mike Ditka, and Cris Carter. However, many in the industry expect the lineup to last only one year, with even more changes coming in 2017 as the network tries to unload bloated salaries and simultaneously skew younger.

Permalink 119 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Green Bay Packers, Oakland Raiders, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
119 Responses to “Charles Woodson lands in Keyshawn’s seat at ESPN”
  1. logicalvoicepft says: Feb 12, 2016 4:18 PM

He’s a good man and was the 2nd best CB of his generation behind Fred Smoot. Congrats Charles!

2. sirxba says: Feb 12, 2016 4:21 PM

Atleast Ray Lewis still isn’t a permanent fixture at that table…yet. Not like I watch ESPN on Sunday mornings.

3. araidersfan says: Feb 12, 2016 4:22 PM

I’m sure that C-Wood will excel as much at his broadcast position as he did as a HOF player. I am a bit surprised that it’s ESPN he’s going to be working for because ESPN is notorious for employing people who dislike/hate the Raiders (Tom Jackson being a prime example).

4. absodefinitely says: Feb 12, 2016 4:25 PM

“as the network tries to unload bloated salaries and skew younger”….That’s easy, get rid of Berman. His shtick wore out a long time ago, now he’s just embarrassing himself. Painful to watch.

5. ojsays says: Feb 12, 2016 4:26 PM

You’re next Tom Jackson

6. jason9696 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:27 PM

Mike Ditka looks like he’s about to fall a sleep all the time on that show.

7. therealbillybuffalo says: Feb 12, 2016 4:28 PM

I hear Justin Blackmon needs a paycheck

8. tennesseeoilers says: Feb 12, 2016 4:28 PM

GREAT choice!

~ Tennessee Titans Fan (who might’ve been the only guy in Nashville who thought Woodson deserved the Heisman more than Manning.)

9. xbot5000 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:30 PM

Get rid of Berman – he makes the show unwatchable. NFL Network every Sunday until CBS and FOX pre-games.

10. melikefootball says: Feb 12, 2016 4:32 PM

How nice it would be to see Tom Jackson and CC be replaced as well.

11. wallabear says: Feb 12, 2016 4:36 PM

Key was an essential player. Don’t think Woodson has the same charm and charisma required for viewers to tune in every Sunday.

Hope to see you on NFL Network, Key.

12. thedom2424 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:38 PM

“You’re next Tom Jackson”

Maybe its just my nostalgic fondness for the defunct “NFL Primetime” show that ESPN use to air on Sunday nights, but I enjoy Tom Jackson more than the others.

13. njraiderfan19 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:41 PM

A wise choice, ESPN. Intelligent player, great teammate and overall class act.

Come to think of it….. Charles!!!!! Run away!!!! Run away!!!!!

14. runningoutofboundsisforgringos says: Feb 12, 2016 4:42 PM

What a relief. Usually ESPN hires the most obnoxious available person

15. whispersd says: Feb 12, 2016 4:43 PM

araidersfan says:
    Feb 12, 2016 4:22 PM

Tom Jackson hates a lot of people.

16. tajuara says: Feb 12, 2016 4:48 PM

I don’t know what is worst, NFL Countdown on ESPN or Gameday Morning in NFL Network, both Networks are full of obnoxious and loud “analysts”.

17. tajuara says: Feb 12, 2016 4:50 PM

Not like I watch ESPN on Sunday mornings.

Does anyone watch ESPN (ever) anymore?

18. schmitty2 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:51 PM

Chris Berman-still using the same schtick he used in the 80’s.

Tom Jackson-Notoriously biased against certain teams.

Mike Ditka-either looks half asleep or can’t understand a word he babbles

Chris Carter-arrogant know it all who thinks he’s the greatest WR of all time.

Charles Woodson hasn’t even been on set yet and he might already be the best of that group.

19. 12444uggg says: Feb 12, 2016 4:54 PM

I don’t watch these shows for more than a glance at a time. They’re just not useful.

20. jvw1982 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:56 PM

How can Keyshawn be the only one let go on that list? Let me know when Berman, Ditka and Carter are also let go then Jackson in 2017…..the only reason why I might put them on is because the networks don’t start until noon so the only comp is NFL network which is just as unwatchable….

21. jag1959 says: Feb 12, 2016 4:57 PM

Other than when there’s a game on are there any adults watching bspn anymore? Woodson could flat out ball and was a joy to watch on the field but being on bspn is the equivalent of going into the witness protection program as far as being seen by any serious fans goes

22. u4iadman says: Feb 12, 2016 4:59 PM

Lets see what he can bring. Might be a bit too boring for TV.

– Raiders fan, and I love me some C Wood.

23. justintuckrule says: Feb 12, 2016 5:00 PM

Bad move Charles. Nobody watches ESPN anymore. Should have considered more options.

24. bleedingfacemask says: Feb 12, 2016 5:01 PM

“…as the network tries to unload bloated salaries and…”

“Bloated” does not apply only to salaries…

25. cardinalsfan20 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:05 PM

Put Boomer and TJ back on a dedicated Primetime show. Get some other younger dudes to go with Chuck. Problem solved.

26. gbbvan says: Feb 12, 2016 5:09 PM

Packer fan for CWood ! ! !

27. rectumdamnnearkilledem says: Feb 12, 2016 5:15 PM

I hope this is the beginning of a trend. It is definitely time to change up a few of these network lineups. Some of these guys are just too old (Ditka and maybe Berman) or haven’t said anything intelligent in a few years (Cris Carter, Deion, Michael Irvin). I haven’t watched the pregame shows in a while because of the bad combinations. Perhaps this is the first step towards more intelligent broadcasting.

28. broncosllbuckya says: Feb 12, 2016 5:16 PM

Jeez, I wish CBS would snap some of these guys up and cut ties with Phil Simms.

29. joefelicelli says: Feb 12, 2016 5:20 PM

I am glad they cut the WR population on that panel in half. There was a little too much diva on the set for my liking.

But either way, you know they want a QB on the panel, and probably a coach with more recent NFL experience. The other NFL shows they have on the air appear to be smarter, more insightful, and more connected to what is actually happening. They need to be experts, not casual observers, which is what all of them have become. Occasionally they stumble across a relevant and interesting story, but the rest are sideshow attractions at this point. ESPN should have learned their lesson with Dennis Miller, Tony Kornheiser, and Gruden. Sideshows get old when you see them a couple of times

30. dynastyposeiden says: Feb 12, 2016 5:22 PM

now espn need to do berman and wendi nix after axing keyshawn and then send the hatchet over to NFL for eisen , mikey irvin and the ridiculous marshall faulk

31. xbam says: Feb 12, 2016 5:22 PM

9 years was way to long….all the other guys are stale to…no one should have to listen to the same guys talk football on tv for more than 2 years imo…

32. moneymike23 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:24 PM

Do you seriously need all those people? Get rid of Ditka.

33. craniator says: Feb 12, 2016 5:26 PM

The amazing thing is that those two former players entered the NFL only one year apart; Johnson in 1996 and Woodson in ’97.
    That’s how long Woodson’s career has spanned.

34. bassplucker says: Feb 12, 2016 5:30 PM

That’s as big of an upgrade as you can get. Well done.

35. charger383 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:34 PM

big improvement

36. levanderwilliams says: Feb 12, 2016 5:37 PM

Gee, nobody saw this one coming…(sarcasm)

37. notwhoyouthinkitis says: Feb 12, 2016 5:38 PM

They should have dumped Ditka ages ago.

38. smokehouse56 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:39 PM

I’d rather watch the History Channel and Hitler.

39. Drunk Uncle says: Feb 12, 2016 5:41 PM

logicalvoicepft says:

Looks like logicalvoicepft went for a ride on Fred Smoot’s boat.

“The Love Boat soon will be making another run
    The Love Boat promises something for everyone
    Set a course for adventure,
    Your mind on a new romance.”

40. aldavisfortytime says: Feb 12, 2016 5:46 PM

I think Charles is a good guy, but I’ll see him on air before I decide.

Nearly halfway through the season he said on CBS that the Jets defense was better than the Broncos defense. That definitely turned about to be wrong, and I can’t help but think it was due to his bias. Even Bart Scott said it hands down the Broncos.

Ah, what am I saying? I don’t even watch ESPN.

41. 12stabler2branch21 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:51 PM

Hof CB takes a job at second rate espn….disappointing….still love CW but h8 all things espn

42. realtruthteller100 says: Feb 12, 2016 5:56 PM

both should be payed less then TEBOW, about 60% if u ask me

43. mrcmos says: Feb 12, 2016 6:02 PM

Packer Fan.

44. vicnocal says: Feb 12, 2016 6:11 PM

Keyshawn was actually pretty good and he’s smart, I think he’s much better than Cris Carter. The guy that really has been just taking up space for the better part of 2 decades is Tom Jackson. He is flat out awful and the only reason he’s held that great gig for so long was that he got in on it waaay back in the day and is basically just grandfathered in at this point.

45. raiderrob21 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:14 PM

Too bad. I can’t watch BSPN NFL coverage. Chris Berman, Chris Carter, Tom Jackson, Ray Lewis and Trent Dilfer keep me away. At least they finally got rid of Keyshawn. That place needs to be wiped clean. Congrats Woodson, maybe your the beginning of a major shakeup!!

46. abninf says: Feb 12, 2016 6:15 PM

Beware, Woodson. Everyone making positive comments now will soon be bashing you simply for working for ESPN.

47. thedom2424 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:23 PM

Ideal Sunday morning NFL set: Scott Hanson (the redzone guy) as anchor, with Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin, Charles Woodson and Brian Baldinger (or Solomon Wilcotts).

48. justintuckrule says: Feb 12, 2016 6:29 PM

very appropos. Charles went to the Raiders of broadcasting.

49. curtj5 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:35 PM

Pretty cool! The Raiders are respectable again, Tom Jackson can leave now kthx and welcome aboard Woodson!

50. schraged1 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:40 PM

C.C. Is the only member of the current line-up that I like… Look forward to see Charles Woodson and even more so for future changes to the show.

51. ratbastardshanahandjob says: Feb 12, 2016 6:44 PM

Good hire….

Now please rid us of that blowhard Chris Berman…

52. digitalsasquatch says: Feb 12, 2016 6:46 PM

I find myself bouncing back and forth between ESPN and NFL Network Sunday mornings: I’ve determined that the threshold at which I am forced to howl “What a load of pedantic, self-serving, sycophantic horsecrap!” at the screen loud enough to scare the cat ranges between 12 and 15 minutes of either broadcast. It’s how I get my heartrate all up and aerobicky.

53. glastron1 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:46 PM

GO BLUE!!!!!!

54. paulhoss1 says: Feb 12, 2016 6:50 PM

Mike Ditka has had too many hits to the head. Get rid of him.

55. conormacleodisloosebutthole says: Feb 12, 2016 6:54 PM

Woodson is a dramatic improvement over Meshawn. Glad he is gone.

56. taylormaximus says: Feb 12, 2016 6:56 PM

I know I may get dislikes for this but from watching first take the other day with T.O. And ochocinco and I believe they should have a show together on much rather watch them two than Michael Smith and Jamele Hill show

57. rcali says: Feb 12, 2016 7:01 PM

Ha ha, yeah, no chance Peyton was filling that spot. Maybe when Ditka goes.

58. thermanmerman99 says: Feb 12, 2016 7:02 PM

So was their an equal opportunity for a white person to receive an interview? Isn’t it against the law to not advertise the job for other applicants to apply? Why is it if a black person is the one a company wants to hire before an interview process begins, they don’t have to interview white candidates and the black candidate can get the job immediately, same with blacks hired into the NFL , no rooney rule for whites there. Nothing surprising though

59. raidernation37 says: Feb 12, 2016 7:04 PM

Espn should cut 3/4 of the people on tv covering the nfl on Sunday and Monday. I don’t mind Berman so much but Carter, Jackson, Young, Kolber, Lewis, and the incessant “sideline reports” can all go away forever as far as I’m concerned. I hope Woodson does well and ends up at an organization that isnt so ridiculously biased in their coverage

60. bobsnygiants says: Feb 12, 2016 7:09 PM

ESPN black ball Keyshawn

61. maestro1899 says: Feb 12, 2016 7:14 PM

He’s going to be the Donald Trump of Sunday Countdown.

62. badmoonrison says: Feb 12, 2016 7:20 PM

Like many of the commenters, I havent watched ESPN since the early 2000s either. The panel has been for the most part terrible. But I am happy to see a member of the silver and black represent. And Im sure Woodson will continue his charitable work as he has throughout his career. If Im not mistaken, he once donated $2 million to charity. Not too many players can claim that.

63. swmirdr says: Feb 12, 2016 7:28 PM

Great! Next move, can they hire a pair of Labrador Retrievers to replace Steven A. and Skip? I promise the analysis will be more rewarding.

I might remember which channel ESPN is too!

64. sportingstables says: Feb 12, 2016 7:30 PM

Fred Smoot is better than Charles Woodson. Wow,you have serious issues dude. I feel sorry for you

65. itsthecameenewtonshowcom says: Feb 12, 2016 7:32 PM

Wait for it! Raider Nation will treat this like a HOF induction.

66. itsthecameenewtonshowcom says: Feb 12, 2016 7:35 PM

Army Fan Boys? Do you not like one analyst, one sports station??? If you feel so strong, why not boycott them? Yet there you are, eating them up everyday with fork and knife.

67. genericnflfan says: Feb 12, 2016 8:01 PM

this is great news.
    bad news, however, is that we have 7 more months to suffer through before we see NFL Countdown😦

68. screenpass says: Feb 12, 2016 8:18 PM

Looks like CWood had one more interception left in him after all!!

69. nflofficeadmin says: Feb 12, 2016 8:27 PM

Only wish he was replacing Rodney Harrison on Sunday nights.

70. seahawkfanfrom1970s says: Feb 12, 2016 8:27 PM

Berman and TJ are NOT the problem there. For old school fans who used to watch the Sunday morning show with them and Pete Axthelm in the 1980s, that was the golden age of ESPN. ESPN lost me back around 1990, but NOT because of Berman and TJ; it was when ESPN began presenting itself as “hip” and for dumb college boys with their hats on backwards that I turned it off.

71. kingpel says: Feb 12, 2016 8:32 PM

I never watch NFL Countdown any more. I get more enjoyment watching ESPN’s fantasy show because they focus on the games. Between Carter, Johnson, Ditka and Berman I never know what the hell is going on. Too many people saying nothing at the same time.

72. maxkingpin says: Feb 12, 2016 8:34 PM

Article quote: “However, many in the industry expect the lineup to last only one year, with even more changes coming in 2017 as the network tries to unload bloated salaries and simultaneously skew younger.”

What are the odds this channel ever cuts there cable costs to the consumer?

73. jfinn5 says: Feb 12, 2016 8:37 PM

Hello Pac12 channel. Key will be a great fit

74. jfinn5 says: Feb 12, 2016 8:39 PM

Wish he would replace the fall guy. Chris Carter.

75. dynastyposeiden says: Feb 12, 2016 9:01 PM

realtruthteller100 says:
    Feb 12, 2016 5:56 PM
    both should be payed less then TEBOW, about 60% if u ask me

blammo that constitutes 102 mph chin high comdeic brush back pitch

76. NRG Stadium's Wonky Grass says: Feb 12, 2016 9:07 PM

Man that’s cool for him. I’ve always thought Woodson was classy, professional, and well-spoken.

77. thetooloftools says: Feb 12, 2016 9:20 PM

Carter should have been sacked.

78. ninnerfansince2012 says: Feb 12, 2016 9:48 PM

Check the video of Ditka passing gas on air. Cris Carter’s reaction was priceless.

79. r8dernation says: Feb 12, 2016 9:58 PM

It’s yet to be determined how Cwood will do on tv. But the time has been long over due for Tom Jackson to be jettisoned. I would say Berman is close as well, but Tom is terrible and adds nothing to the show.

80. mcmccii says: Feb 12, 2016 10:21 PM

NICE! Woodson is the man! Not even a fan of any team he’s ever played for, just respect the heck out of this guy.

81. jimmysee says: Feb 12, 2016 10:29 PM

Ability paired with preparation made Charles so amazing.

That combination will serve him well in his new career.

Looking forward to tuning in!

Thank you, Charles, again, for your years in Green Bay.

82. gooboy6 says: Feb 12, 2016 10:50 PM

Adios Tom Jackson

83. atwaterslaughter says: Feb 12, 2016 11:00 PM

ESPN trying to go younger….hires a guy coming off 18 years in the league. Chimps writing these articles or what?

84. bradygirl12 says: Feb 12, 2016 11:29 PM

jfinn5 says:
    Feb 12, 2016 8:39 PM

Wish he would replace the fall guy. Chris Carter.
    I couldn’t agree more. I’m happy for Woodson,but next to go should be Ditka. Between not being able to finish a sentence,falling asleep,and flatulence (just to name a few),he has no business being on that panel. Some of the ESPN “talent” is a downright embarassment. I can’t believe Suzy Kolber and Steve Young have to sit on Monday night countdown with Ray Lewis. They know their stuff,and they put them out there with that incoherent fool every week. I don’t know why they stay. Does they actually like the guy? Dilfer is just a fraud.

85. bart15np says: Feb 12, 2016 11:38 PM

I think most rubes just have these pregame shows on in the background while waiting for their games to start. Tuning in minimally. Or maybe it’s just me…

86. draculalambert says: Feb 12, 2016 11:54 PM

I hope Keyshawn can lose that weight he put on. This was the reason he was canned. If you want to be in front of the camera then you must be in shape as a former football player. He really looked fat in the face. Seek help Keyshawn and I hope for a speedy recovery.

87. buffyprincess says: Feb 13, 2016 1:51 AM

I actually started to like Keyshawn a few years ago. I think Wood will do a great job. Get rid of Berman. He’s annoying and needs to stop and take a breath more often. I like Tommy and even though Cris was a Viking I like him as well. Ditka is great for old-school stuff.

Didn’t Keyshawn start “C’mon, Man”?

88. goawayeverybody says: Feb 13, 2016 1:56 AM

The IQ of that show just went up two thousand percent.

89. kmossg says: Feb 13, 2016 1:57 AM

logicalvoicepft says:
    Feb 12, 2016 4:18 PM
    I know that you’re trolling but you could have chosen Champ Bailey…and you call yourself a Redskins fan…

90. squidlips82 says: Feb 13, 2016 1:59 AM

Keyshawn…. you couldn’t, on the best day of your life compare yourself to the likes of Charles Woodson…..

Now… go get your SHINEBOX.

91. TomsulasMustache says: Feb 13, 2016 2:39 AM

Berman, Ditka, Jackson, and Carter. WOW. I haven’t watched ESPN in years, now I remember why. My finger automatically hits “change channel”. Unbelievable these guys still have careers on a major network. C-Wood will by far be better immediately. Shame, he’s so much better than that. Hope they don’t dumb him down

92. chargersfan13 says: Feb 13, 2016 5:51 AM

I really dont understand people who have negative things to say about Tom Jackson.

I love Tom Jackson! And I am a Chargers fan!

He is the most intelligent voice on that broadcast. If there is a hot topic of the moment, I stop what I am doing to listen to what Tom Jackson has to say about it.

TJ is always understated and well thought out, whenever he leaves this iconic set I will be sad. It will be the end of an era that has defined my Sunday mornings for a long, long time.

Key, like Ray Lewis, is/was laughably terrible for multiple reasons. Key didn’t deserve to sit next to TJ.

93. Rolo Tomassi says: Feb 13, 2016 6:02 AM

Should have fired Tom Jackson instead

94. goodellclownshow says: Feb 13, 2016 7:37 AM

Get rid of Trent Dilfer too…one might think he was good the way he talks…and does he TALK….he never ahuts up!

95. raiderfanwithclass says: Feb 13, 2016 7:50 AM

Get Rid of Tom Jackson already!

96. bigredgoog says: Feb 13, 2016 8:15 AM

I stopped watching these shows because they think they need to be comedy teams and secondly because they are always gushing about someone. This type of coverage made me not like players they were slobbering over who by all rights I should have rooted for.

97. joetoronto says: Feb 13, 2016 8:34 AM

That fat pig Tom Jackson should have been gone a long time ago.

98. nflrule says: Feb 13, 2016 8:52 AM

There is no real analysis on any of these shows…just a bunch of ex jocks who have lots of trouble putting sentences together.Try watching the NFL Network for more than 10 minutes..i dare you!

99. truthinesshurts says: Feb 13, 2016 9:12 AM

I watched Berman and Jackson et al once this season. The show was so slow and lifeless I thought I was watching the security camera from a funeral home.

100. truthinesshurts says: Feb 13, 2016 9:16 AM

I also saw Chris Berman doing play by play with his voice sounding dry and weak instead of deep and powerful like the old days. Kind of like Paul McCartney sounding feeble and old…time to hang it up guys. It was a good run, but kicking back and WATCHing the shows is more suited to you these days.

101. stevew5 says: Feb 13, 2016 9:21 AM

I’m a bit younger than Berman, but way tired of him. He’s an embarrassment. How can they keep that guy? He was relevant 20 years ago.

102. truthinesshurts says: Feb 13, 2016 9:31 AM

I’d actually love to see Berman gone from the draft so that we won’t hear him giving away the pick before it’s announced. How frickin annoying, self-serving, grrrrrrr…..

103. muley5 says: Feb 13, 2016 9:48 AM

araidersfan says:
    Feb 12, 2016 4:22 PM

Tom Jackson hates a lot of people.

Tom Jackson admits to hating the Raiders…it’s been a long time since you played Tom so grow up and be a professional

104. jimmysee says: Feb 13, 2016 9:49 AM

Chris Berman is the Howard Cosell of his generation.

That’s a compliment.

105. fmc651 says: Feb 13, 2016 9:51 AM

It just doesn’t matter, BSPN still has Berman, Ditka, CC making it unwatchable.

106. fmc651 says: Feb 13, 2016 10:02 AM

Berman can’t talk anymore without losing his breath the fat beast. Berman’s long hair in the back makes him look like he is wearing Darth Vader’s helmet. Get off the air.

107. craigkintexas says: Feb 13, 2016 10:13 AM

When a network retains a person like Chris Carter, I can’t bring myself to watch them!

108. peytonmanningshghconnection says: Feb 13, 2016 10:34 AM

I don’t know what executive told Chris Carter he was an analyst but it was probably the same one who told Trent Dilfer, Ray Lewis, Jamel Hill, Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless that they were too. Pitiful excuses for talent.

109. pgolf3 says: Feb 13, 2016 10:42 AM

want me back watching espn, Ax berman,carter hill,johnson,ditka, lewis,bayless etc, then stop putting unflatering clothing on some females on air..

then Ill be back..

110. melikefootball says: Feb 13, 2016 10:53 AM

You should have seen Tom Jackson family in the golf cart leaving the HOF, One lady was yelling at people to get out of their way as if all should yell hail to the chief. Was fun to see .

111. patsfan1820 says: Feb 13, 2016 11:41 AM

Just get rid of Ray Lewis and I might actually start watching ESPN again.

112. baw409 says: Feb 13, 2016 12:15 PM

I am pretty Durn sure I wont be watching much with Ray lewis on it. I just cant understand a thing he is saying…

113. truthinesshurts says: Feb 13, 2016 1:47 PM

“You’re with me, Woodson.”

– Chris Berman

114. tucsonpackfan says: Feb 13, 2016 3:01 PM

I just may have to tune this program in now that keeshawn in out of there. Woodson is 1000 times better..

115. noteamforlosangeles says: Feb 13, 2016 3:01 PM

After Emmitt Smith, anyone would be an upgrade

116. wolverineinnc says: Feb 13, 2016 3:20 PM

I was hoping he’d join Harbaugh’s staff and maybe he still might some day….

117. whiteybulgersson says: Feb 13, 2016 5:15 PM

He’s no Ted bruschi

118. cmoney20 says: Feb 13, 2016 10:00 PM

I’ve watched ESPN for 5 minutes total in the last 15+ years. Worst decision I’ve ever made

119. jrod2go says: Feb 14, 2016 7:21 AM

Sounds like no one watches a pregame show; guess everybody’s watchin some Joel Osteen. What’s better? Get some more Skip Bayless and Stephen A on Sundays? They all tell us everything we already know and crack lame ars jokes, that’s it.

That said..Edge to the NFL Network for Prime and Irv. Point Deduction to the E for hiring the murderer.