Antonio Brown reportedly set to dance with Von Miller, other stars

500273776 Getty Images

Broncos linebacker Von Miller will reportedly have some company from the football world on this season’s Dancing With the Stars.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will also be turning in his cleats for dancing shoes on the long-running show. The show is scheduled to kick off it’s new season on March 21 and the full cast for the show will be announced on Tuesday’s Good Morning America.

The timing means that Brown could miss some of the offseason program if his moves earn him favor with the voting public. Others confirmed for the show or expected to be a part of it include actresses Jodie Sweetin, Kim Fields and Mischa Barton and Good Morning America meterologist Ginger Zee.

If Brown were to win the competition, he would join Hines Ward as Steelers wideouts to find success on the dance floor.

Permalink 35 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill
35 Responses to “Antonio Brown reportedly set to dance with Von Miller, other stars”
  1. paulrevereshorse1775 says: Mar 4, 2016 10:41 AM

C’mon man…..they should have got Ben to do it…..now that would be entertaining. I can just see him grimacing during his dances.

2. hanspard says: Mar 4, 2016 10:42 AM

Check you pride at the door of the dance floor, guys…..

3. 700levelvet says: Mar 4, 2016 10:45 AM

I like how this offseason is shaping up…

4. peytonwantsaflag says: Mar 4, 2016 10:55 AM

I’ll watch just to see him whine and cry about his opponents when he loses.

5. crusty14 says: Mar 4, 2016 11:10 AM

When has brown cried or whined after losing? You just making stuff up now?

6. Big Ant TV says: Mar 4, 2016 11:14 AM

abc knows how too get ratings/votes steeler fans lol

7. realtruthteller100 says: Mar 4, 2016 11:14 AM

good keep youre celebrations to the stage where they belong and not on the field where my children are wathcing!!!

8. nhpats says: Mar 4, 2016 11:21 AM

peytonwantsaflag says:
    Mar 4, 2016 10:55 AM
    I’ll watch just to see him whine and cry about his opponents when he loses.

——————-
    The only one’s I saw crying were Burfict, Pacman and Bengals fans….

9. peytonwantsaflag says: Mar 4, 2016 11:22 AM

When has brown cried or whined after losing? You just making stuff up now?

——————————————-

Huh? – the man went on a two week crying tour after they lost to Denver- whining about Vontaze and Pacman. Dancing with the stars is a good place for him – he’s “dapper” -he’ll fit in well.

10. TebowedOutOfThePostSeasonAndNeverToReturn says: Mar 4, 2016 11:32 AM

This is a great use of the off season time. I love how the Steelers’ off season is shaping. I woudn’t say it’s shaping up, just shaping. LOL.

11. jag1959 says: Mar 4, 2016 11:46 AM

“Antonio Brown reportedly set to dance with Von Miller”

He’s going to dance with Von Miller?

12. steelerben says: Mar 4, 2016 11:55 AM

I can’t say that I’m in love with Brown missing off season work if he progresses far enough on the show, but I don’t think he’s so green that he wouldn’t be able to overcome it.

13. rootpain says: Mar 4, 2016 11:59 AM

Surprised Cam wasn’t selected. With his Dap and jump back moves, he would certainly have been in the running. I would love to see the dancing shoes he would have had made for the show.

14. clashpoint says: Mar 4, 2016 11:59 AM

Well Antonio does have the best footwork of any wide receiver in the league, arguably any player in the league. He’s incredibly people-friendly, he never refuses to sign an autograph and he’s leads the league in smiles every year. Plus Hines Ward won it already, so there’s a Steelers precedence. All that means he’s a pretty good choice.

I’m still not watching that stupid show though.

Go Steelers!

15. dasmol says: Mar 4, 2016 12:00 PM

Which one will lead?

16. coutre says: Mar 4, 2016 12:04 PM

Kim Fields from the NFL Office? That’s great exposure for the women of the NFL. Bet she gets promoted for it!

17. paulrevereshorse1775 says: Mar 4, 2016 12:11 PM

What’s the chance Joey Porter is going to run out on the dance floor during the competition?

18. maestro1899 says: Mar 4, 2016 12:17 PM

AB, please don’t holdout and use this as your “OTAs”. You are the best WR.

19. quickdraw85 says: Mar 4, 2016 12:35 PM

I’d laugh if I saw Miller and Brown dancing together. Haha. I already did just thinking about it

20. schmitty2 says: Mar 4, 2016 12:43 PM

Will Vontaze Burfict and Pac Man Jones be in the stands cheering him on?

21. surfinbird1 says: Mar 4, 2016 1:49 PM

Who’s gonna lead?

22. drewzducks says: Mar 4, 2016 2:39 PM

The Falcons coaching staff would like an explanation.

23. TebowedOutOfThePostSeasonAndNeverToReturn says: Mar 4, 2016 3:57 PM

This is Brown’s only shot at a trophy. Go for it.

24. steelcurtainn says: Mar 4, 2016 4:25 PM

AB is unstoppable at whatever he does, dancing will be no different. MVP in the superbowl should be next.

25. TebowedOutOfThePostSeasonAndNeverToReturn says: Mar 4, 2016 5:54 PM

Brown can dance all he wants but it won’t be in the end zone. I see three wins max for this team next year.

26. tralfaz1127 says: Mar 4, 2016 8:27 PM

How can he dance after that supposedly horrendous hit by Vonteze Burfict.
    Huh?

27. cwifyou says: Mar 4, 2016 9:37 PM

Ahhhhh, yes, Steelers living in the minds of the resident trolls. Lovin’ It!!

28. paulrevereshorse1775 says: Mar 4, 2016 10:19 PM

cwifyou says:
    Mar 4, 2016 9:37 PM
    Ahhhhh, yes, Steelers living in the minds of the resident trolls. Lovin’ It!!

———

Someone needs to post comments here……there’s like 3 steelers fans total

29. triggerdawg says: Mar 4, 2016 10:44 PM

Tebow I see three wins max next year,yea and two of them will be against that pathetic Ravens, I mean buzzards team. What a joke of a franchise.

30. triggerdawg says: Mar 4, 2016 11:17 PM

I’ll have what peytonwants a flag is drinking

31. triggerdawg says: Mar 4, 2016 11:20 PM

He will have more rec yards by his self than jump ball crappo will have the entire year bank on it.

32. TebowedOutOfThePostSeasonAndNeverToReturn says: Mar 5, 2016 3:14 PM

I’m going to post three times in a row because my brain is fried and I’m incoherent and can’t organize my thoughts.

33. triggerdawg says: Mar 5, 2016 5:23 PM

You don’t have to post three times to prove your brain is fried tebow, just read your stupid comments, that’s the proof you need

34. triggerdawg says: Mar 5, 2016 5:28 PM

And by the way troll try scrolling up to count your comments,if your fried brain can count that high troll.this is a steeler article doesn’t mention anything about buzzards.

35. clashpoint says: Mar 6, 2016 3:01 PM

Sometimes there aren’t any new Steelers posts so I’ve got to go back and comment again in an old one :p

With the retirement of one of the most underrated yet all-around best TEs in Heaaaatthhh Miller, I think maybe the Steelers won’t be as quick to draft a TE as some think they will. Their best recent top 5 best skill position players have been Brown, Bryant, Wheaton, Miller and Bell. If healthy, anyways. Two years ago all 5 had over 500 yards receiving, something no other team had.

Next year I think Miller’s snaps will get spread around more. While 2nd year TE Jesse Jones will get some of them, especially 1st downs and short yardage, the rest might go to a 4th wr. The clutch presence of Heeaattthhh and Bell, a blitz defending/safety value running back, have usually meant just three wrs most of the time; rarely have the Steelers used a 4th wr. I’d like to see it. Having 4 wrs might open up things even more for Brown, Bell and Bryant especially.

Go Steelers!