Watch Patriots-Cardinals on NBC Sports Live

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick watches his team play during the first half of a preseason NFL football game against the New York Giants on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens) AP

No TV? No problem.

Tonight’s Patriots-Cardinals game, along with every Sunday Night Football game this year, will stream via NBC Sports Extra.

So dial it up on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or cellphone device, and get ready to see whether the Patriots can survive against a great Arizona team without Tom Brady or Rob Gronkowski.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Arizona Cardinals, Home, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill
7 Responses to “Watch Patriots-Cardinals on NBC Sports Live”
  1. bencoates57 says: Sep 11, 2016 7:59 PM

The Patriots lead the AFC East at 0-0. Can they clinch before Brady returns?

2. onemorethentherest says: Sep 11, 2016 8:06 PM

The Patriots Will Be Exposed This Year.

#DynastiesDie
    #UnlessYou’reSixBurgh

…. I know the NFL loves us, but when you have an organization as great as the Steelers, most jerseys sold on a GLOBAL platform, you should protect your BEST investment…business 101 haha

Oh yea🙂

3. bencoates57 says: Sep 11, 2016 8:14 PM

@one more than the rest , you’re lucky your QB is a class act who pays homage to Brady.

4. onemorethentherest says: Sep 11, 2016 8:21 PM

Or what exactly would happen to me bud?

5. taintedsaints2009 says: Sep 11, 2016 8:24 PM

Your new SNF song isn’t very good. Sorry the other was better.

6. therealwags says: Sep 11, 2016 9:35 PM

Way to leave out the fact that you need a provider in order to watch it on the app. I guess last Thursday night was just a tease.

7. grandstandrice says: Sep 11, 2016 9:56 PM

Started to watch it on my laptop. Around the middle of second quarter, feed stopped and site demanded info on my cable provider. Duh, if I had cable I ‘d be watching it on cable.