Ravens fan in critical condition after fight with Raiders fans at Sunday’s game

Ravens Helmet

A Ravens fan is in the hospital in critical condition after a fight with Raiders fans at M&T Bank Stadium during Sunday’s game between the two teams.

Joseph Bauer’s sister said, via the Baltimore Sun, that her brother attended the game with his wife and another couple and that he got into a verbal confrontation with a group of Raiders fans near the end of the game. Bauer was reportedly struck and hit his head on the concrete, knocking him unconscious and sending him to the hospital with a subdural hematoma.

A police spokesman told the Sun that Scott Smith and Andrew Nappi were arrested and charged with first- and second-degree assault. The Ravens also released a statement on Monday.

“Our sympathies and prayers go out to Mr. Joseph Bauer, his wife Sharon and the rest of his family. We have reached out to the family and have received a report on Mr. Bauer’s condition. We are deeply concerned about this assault and are learning as much as we can about it. Safety for our fans is a top priority. Confrontational and inflammatory behavior is never tolerated and is unacceptable at Ravens home games.”

Bauer’s sister told the paper that her brother has been given a 30 percent chance of survival.

Permalink 86 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Home, Oakland Raiders, Rumor Mill
86 Responses to “Ravens fan in critical condition after fight with Raiders fans at Sunday’s game”
  1. patfic15 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:02 PM

Raider fans are the trashiest fans around.

2. sandman34rt says: Oct 3, 2016 1:02 PM

What did you think was gonna happen. This is why I have no interest in going to games, bunch a meatheats just drinking all day getting ready to fight.

3. shogunassasin30 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:05 PM

Because football games are totally worth fighting over. Sad. There are A LOT of people out there who are complete losers that think this is the most important thing in the world

4. xxsweepthelegxx says: Oct 3, 2016 1:06 PM

Cmon people, it’s a football game…..emphasis on GAME.

5. br423 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:07 PM

Raiders are trash for over a decade then have one good start and resort to this? Lock up the entire fan base and throw away the key. Raiders start fresh in Vegas with normal humans being fans.

6. joetoronto says: Oct 3, 2016 1:08 PM

Off topic but I couldn’t help but notice how many Raider fans were at the game.

It sounded like a split crowd.

7. tomtravis76 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:10 PM

Upper level sections are just war zones. People buying the cheapest tickets available, boozing hours before and during, and the least experienced person wearing security jackets are assigned uppers.

You can’t bring kids to a game anymore as too many people actually think they are part of the organization. Too many drunks.

8. Raider Jon says: Oct 3, 2016 1:11 PM

So stupid. This is a sporting event for people to go enjoy. Sorry to hear things like this happen and I hope Mr. Bauer is okay.

That being said, you gotta be smarter than the idiots at the game. I get treated like crap and constantly challenged to fight by gangsters in powder blue when I wear my Raider gear to the Charger’s. But I don’t get into “verbal altercations”, I don’t act like an obnoxious idiot (not implying that Mr. Bauer did because I really have no idea), and I don’t get piss drunk stupid. Not victim blaming here. Just saying what I always tell my kids. Keep your wits about you and don’t be stupid.

9. Frazier28/7 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:13 PM

Football is not worth first- and second-degree assault.

10. jimnaizeeum says: Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

Can’t see this type of thing being tolerated in Vegas.

11. bluejay89 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

Subdural hematoma is no laughing matter. My father suffered a similar injury from an accident and despite time in the ICU it ultimately cost his life. I hope they throw the book at these idiots.

12. emdub52 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

As a Raider fan, this sickens me. People should be able to enjoy a football game without fear. These criminals deserve any punishment they get or more. My condolences from the real #RaiderNation

13. packmanfan says: Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

This never happens in the movies.
    They wake up a few seconds later without being in the hospital and without a scratch.

14. bannedfromchoirpractice says: Oct 3, 2016 1:19 PM

Raider fans, living in a make-believe world in which you are a pirate doesn’t actually make you a pirate.

15. chicagosportsfan11 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:20 PM

This is such a horrifying situation. I’m sure the victim threw some insults at the Raiders fans and vice versa. For it to come to blows without other fans who I’m sure were standing around with phones out read to record the fight is sickening.

If you’re someone with a bad temper remember this anytime you want to strike someone you can potential be murdering them and these three fans threw their lives away because no one knew how to walk away.

16. jmethane says: Oct 3, 2016 1:20 PM

Went to a seahawks vs raiders game in the previous season back when they played in husky stadium waiting for clink.

Got to my seats and three HUGE guys in raider ponchos (was raining hard) were sitting in our seats. They all tried to scare us off acting all tough but I am big too and wasn’t having it. I sat there and told them off until the whole section around was chanting “show your tickets”. Finally some old use her showed up and they finally got up and moved.

Hate to think how that ends up if the game was in oakland. Raiders fans and seahawks fans are very different. We are loud and crazy but generally polite and good people. Raider fans seem like the kind of people who are in and out of jail frequently.

17. canedaddy says: Oct 3, 2016 1:21 PM

30% chance of survival? Man… I’m praying for that guy. Those Raiders fans better be too… they’ll be looking at homicide charges if he dies.

18. chicagosportsfan11 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:22 PM

Suspects were 30 and 31 victim was 55.

19. 345snarkavenue says: Oct 3, 2016 1:23 PM

Best of wishes to Joseph Bauer and his wife Sharon.

20. therealtrenches says: Oct 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Anyone with the nerve to come in here and bash “Raiders fans” or the guy in the hospital, without acknowledging the Ravens fans’ role in this, is part of the problem.

21. pamperpro says: Oct 3, 2016 1:28 PM

Alcohol…………..

The root of most of these problems but there is too much money being made from it that things won’t change. Just like prescription drugs……
    But let’s classify cannabis along with heroin because it’s bad for you boys and girls, mkay.

22. bubbahotepp says: Oct 3, 2016 1:29 PM

Gotta love tailgating. Worst idea since jumping music on a juke box, which causes more fights in bars than you can imagine. Nothing mixes well with alcohol except dry vermouth and a couple of olives.

23. gmen5280 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:36 PM

After getting beer dumped on my family and being verbally assaulted by Eagles fans, I swore never to set foot in an NFL stadium again.
    Strangely enough we’ve never had any issues at MLS, NBA or MLB games with opposing team fans.

Watching the NFL games on the 65″ screen with 7.1 surround sound at home with family is just as rewarding. And no traffic to deal with or over priced food. And definitely no idiot drunk fans to deal with.

24. haminator says: Oct 3, 2016 1:37 PM

I’m no raider fan but blaming a whole fan base for the actions of two idiot punks is not right. Every fan base has some aholes but they’re only responsible for themselves – not the team or good fans. I hope Mr. Bauer recovers to full functionality.

25. lukedunphysscienceproject says: Oct 3, 2016 1:40 PM

bluejay89 says:
    Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

Sooo…..umm. no interest in hearing the whole story before you decide who to throw the book at?

26. 6ball says: Oct 3, 2016 1:42 PM

@chicagosports

” Suspects were 30 and 31 victim was 55. ”

If the victim doesn’t make it, it’s going to be a tough sell to a jury that this was anything other than a beatdown by two ” utes ” when compared to the 55 year old.

27. dimi1919 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:46 PM

Geez people it’s just a football game. I know a lot of us trash talk each other on here and other football sites. But it should be all in good fun. for some people, football is all they have. Which is very sad

28. vonmillertime says: Oct 3, 2016 1:47 PM

It’s like this at a lot of stadiums. I’m a Broncos fan and I went to a game against Tampa Bay in Denver 4 years ago with a friend who is a Tampa Bay fan. He was hassled and taunted all day long and it totally ruined the day for our whole group.

That was the last time I went to a game in person.

I watch them on TV now where I can eat cheap snacks, drink beer, and use a clean toilet without having to worry about being assaulted by lunatics.

29. hawkstradamus says: Oct 3, 2016 1:47 PM

I watch the games on tv with weed and a bong. No problems ever, other than occasional heartburn and food stains on the jersey. It’s the way to go.

30. nhpats says: Oct 3, 2016 1:48 PM

chicagosportsfan11 says:
    Oct 3, 2016 1:20 PM

————–

You are “sure of that”? How are you “sure of that”…..were you there?

And even if they did, does that justify physical violence?

31. fatsolio says: Oct 3, 2016 1:49 PM

Yep, this pretty much fits in with today’s America. So many fools out there.

32. raidernation210 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:50 PM

I was at the game yesterday Raiders fans pretty much took over the stadium. Ravens fans were not happy but instead of running your mouth just smile and say good game. It’s a football game for crying out loud and now a man is on life support probably because he ran his mouth. not saying it’s right but just keep your mouth shut and keep it moving

33. raiders757 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:52 PM

This is just deplorable, and completely unexceptionable behavior. True Raider fans and the members of the booster club I belong to do not in any way condone this sort of violence. I am praying for this man and his family. This is just awful.

…and please stop trying to blame the entire Raider Nation, or lump us all together. The majority of us are well behaved, and our booster clubs do a lot to help and donate to various charities in our communities.

It should also e noted that one of my Hampton Roads Raider Club brothers was jumped by six Ravens fans, and all he was doing was cheering for his favorite team. Every fan base is filled with scumbag idiots. I’ll also note that the ravens fans in my section were very welcoming, and truly great hosts who represented their team and their fan base with dignity. Thank you Baltimore, and thank you DC Metro Raider Booster Club, NOVA Raiders Booster Club, and the HRRC for making this weekend truly special.

34. madderstork says: Oct 3, 2016 1:54 PM

TWO 30 year olds on a 55 year old? Wow, what tough guys they must be. Idiots.

Prayers for Mr. Bauer and his family.

35. alewatcher says: Oct 3, 2016 1:55 PM

lukedunphysscienceproject says:
    Oct 3, 2016 1:40 PM

bluejay89 says:
    Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

==============
    The victim was physically assaulted after words were exchanged. Words never justify physical assault. If you think theses guys were justified in any way to beat somebody, then you are part of the problem.

36. carloswlassiter says: Oct 3, 2016 1:55 PM

The league will say and do nothing to try to make sure this won’t happen again, but they will come down hard on Antonio Brown for twerking.

37. silvernblacksabbath says: Oct 3, 2016 1:58 PM

So glad alcohol is legal and the green stuff isn’t..

38. greenwhodat26 says: Oct 3, 2016 1:58 PM

Two punks jumped one guy. There is no other side of the story.

39. N JAIL U MY HOE says: Oct 3, 2016 1:59 PM

They shoulda been mad at Crabtree. It was like Texas Tech 2008 every time he scored.

40. saltineamerican says: Oct 3, 2016 2:00 PM

When you factor ticket pricing, parking cost, 2 hours just to get out of the parking lot and opposing team fans being jerks are the reasons I’m Not a cardinal season ticket holder. I’d rather watch at home.

I am praying for this injured Raven fan and his family. I hope when he pulls through he can return to a normal life.

41. metalman5150 says: Oct 3, 2016 2:00 PM

Another not-s0-dormant- fear & reason to watch the game(s) from my the safety of my couch.

42. silvernblacksabbath says: Oct 3, 2016 2:01 PM

I can’t stand ——- that can’t fight one on one… CAN NOT STAND IT!

43. footballfan says: Oct 3, 2016 2:02 PM

No matter what stadium or arena you are in they have this thing called security. If someone is sitting in my seat no matter who is bigger I am going to get the right people involved and not chance an altercation. Call me what you want, but being surrounded by steep concrete steps and hard plastic chairs sounds painful at best when you get tossed.

44. Staticphear says: Oct 3, 2016 2:03 PM

So far it is just the sister of the victims story. So what’s the Raider’s fan side of the story?

Did the Raven’s fan threaten the Raider’s fan kids life?

45. cmich2006 says: Oct 3, 2016 2:05 PM

Used to go to Raven’s games as a visiting fan since I live close to Baltimore…in the beginning it was a great day. Good natured ribbing back and forth. Right after the super bowl win I felt safer in east Baltimore than at the stadium or in the parking lot. Fights everywhere in the stands with Ravens fans jumping visiting fans. Been to Pittsburgh, Philly, DC, Rutherford NJ and Baltimore was the worst.

46. youbettercallsaul says: Oct 3, 2016 2:08 PM

Sounds like the Neanderthals at the Dodger game who nearly beat Brian Stowe to death a few years back.

Much is made about people not being able to afford to go to a game. Yet the mental troglodytes (regardless of team affiliation) manage to make it into the game and wreak havoc.

47. johngaltwho says: Oct 3, 2016 2:08 PM

Unfortunately, there are fanbases that have culturally deemed it acceptable to take the rough and tumble football attitude into the stands. The Raiders, Lions and Eagles in particular come to mind. You hear it in the stands in those stadiums. The line between fan and player gets blurred and its pathetic. I’ve been a visiting fan recently in Miami, Baltimore, Arizona and Atlanta and never had any issues except good natured back and forth.

48. keiselsbeard says: Oct 3, 2016 2:10 PM

Having dealt with both fan bases, both Raiders & Ravens fans are walking piles of excrement. I’m sure the blame is 50/50 between the two parties.

49. cheapseater says: Oct 3, 2016 2:12 PM

Maybe it’s because we suck and know we can’t talk, but I think Jaguars fans are some of the most hospitable NFL hosts. We have a good time and give visiting fans a hard time, but perspective is good. Crack a beer open and enjoy the game with your neighbor.

50. donterrelli says: Oct 3, 2016 2:16 PM

Ravens fans aren’t innocent. They’ve been some of the worst fans I’ve encountered.

51. jxt2521 says: Oct 3, 2016 2:24 PM

Too many of these stories yet the NFL is installing wifi in stadiums to enhance gameday experience. How about better security? Teams have about 8 home games a year…… it can’t be that hard.

52. routerunner says: Oct 3, 2016 2:29 PM

Raider fans must be the most overly sensitive bunch of goober fans ever. OK so this Ravens fan was probably talking trash, expecting Ray Lewis or Rice to have his back. But that still doesn’t justify these cowardly Raider goobers hitting him. Also, this was in the Ravens’ house. Why didn’t anyone step in and break it up?

53. mikeypanic says: Oct 3, 2016 2:30 PM

shame something like this went too far but not surprising with these two fan bases. The ravens are one of the trashiest organizations in the NFL

It was just a few years ago when tony siragusa went on Baltimore radio and encouraged ravens fans to follow lone steeler fans into the bathroom and attack them where there aren’t any security cameras

Pure trash

54. todoubled says: Oct 3, 2016 2:38 PM

I’ve been to 2 games at M&T Stadium and the only way I would go back, is if I was in a suite. One time I went with my gf and we weren’t even rooting for the visiting team…just enjoying a football GAME and had beer spilled all over us. I appreciate that fans in Bmore and Philly are passionate about their teams but some of them cross the line of common courtesy and respect.

55. radrntn says: Oct 3, 2016 2:39 PM

it’s unfortunate that this man, is fighting for his life by attending a game. Something tells me alcohol has something to do with this. One thing I have learned is that it always take two to tango, and I will wait to comment about judgement until we know more. One would think there is film of this altercation somewhere.

As far as labeling any fan base by team is idiotic to say the least. If you want to stereotype, lets just say drunks at a game.

56. bringmemysoiledfool says: Oct 3, 2016 2:41 PM

The victim is a 55 year old former Marine that will most likely not survive. His assailants are two Raiders fans from New York that should rot in prison.

57. macjacmccoy says: Oct 3, 2016 3:02 PM

East coast fans get bad names especially Philly fans. But it’s the California and Colorado fans who decided to wear team colors that day instead of there usual gang colors that try to stab or beat people to death.

58. mountaingirl39 says: Oct 3, 2016 3:04 PM

therealtrenches says:
    Oct 3, 2016 1:25 PM

The victim can’t speak for himself, he’s near death.

59. doe22us says: Oct 3, 2016 3:16 PM

I used to go to two games a year at M&T, and Fedex stopped because the tickets were pricey and i was getting bored anyway. My experiences by and large were fine, of course the idiots were always present.

Once a fight broke out at the end of a game, my buddy who i was with wanted to stop and watch i just hustled him out of the stadium. Perspective, keep it moving, and mind your own business. Hopefully this man gets well.

60. idiedpretty says: Oct 3, 2016 3:24 PM

I know very few Raider fans that can go to a game without getting intoxicated to the max. Their impairment makes them think they are players. Sad, pathethic and disgusting. Grow up Nation!

61. cathree says: Oct 3, 2016 3:38 PM

If this is what i saw from a distance (and it probably was), the poor guy was dropped then pummeled by two guys repeatedly. He could not defend himself once he went down. One guy ran from the scene. A literal hit and run. You have to be smart and walk away but no one deserves what he received.

62. ojsays says: Oct 3, 2016 3:45 PM

two bad apples. dont blame the whole bunch!

63. temekumatt says: Oct 3, 2016 3:53 PM

I’m a Raiders fan and definitely do not paint all of us with the same brush! I live here in Seattle and have attended games at CLink where Hawks fans treated me with respect and I did the same (even drank beers with them). Those two cretins who assaulted that man are NOT true Raider fans and we condemn this despicable act. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

64. wferg1121 says: Oct 3, 2016 4:05 PM

Pretty sad you cannot even go to game anymore, without some turd who takes it to the extreme.. Even if the guy insulted you, there is no need to take it to this type of level.. It’s absurd, where idiots are ready to fight over a game, politics, or any point of view..

65. coachglove says: Oct 3, 2016 4:19 PM

idiedpretty says:
    Oct 3, 2016 3:24 PM

_________________________________
    Then you don’t know enough Raider fans. Or your friends who happen to be Raider fans are simply raging alcoholics. Most of the Raider fans I know have to work Monday morning.

66. jspyle says: Oct 3, 2016 4:26 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to this man and his family. I’m a Raider fan and have been one since 1967, but there’s no way such actions are ever OK by anyone. Come on folks, its just a freaking game. I hope these two losers get the book thrown at them.

67. jaxcliff says: Oct 3, 2016 4:28 PM

Been to many games in person. Absolute worst fans, in terms of being classless scum, are Browns and Raiders followed very closely by Ravens and Eagles. Packers fans also tend to be very sore losers and classless winners, but they’re far less likely to become violent than the others.

68. jaxcliff says: Oct 3, 2016 4:29 PM

The root of these incidents is almost always alcohol. Ban it from parking lots and stadium and 99% of this just goes away.

69. ampatsisahypocrite says: Oct 3, 2016 4:30 PM

cmich2006 says:
    Oct 3, 2016 2:05 PM
    ———————————————–

If I recall there was a Steeler fan who died in Oakland after being sucker punched by a… you guessed it, Raiders fan.

I know what you’re saying though about Baltimore. Many of the fans there tend to act aggressively toward visitors, stuff like bumping into them or whatever. I watched a guy (who was silent the whole game until the Ravens came back late) literally run down 25 rows to taunt some visiting fans, I’m talking in their faces screeching. (Then of course he hauled it out fast when the comeback fell short.) People talk about Philly but Baltimore’s pretty hostile.

70. dillpx183 says: Oct 3, 2016 4:31 PM

Was at the game as a raiders fan and must say I had a great time and had nothing but good interactions with fans from both sides. No one I sat around gave me a hard time. However when in someone else’s house I try to keep celebrations brief and subdued as to not draw the ire of home fans. Try to interact with those around me when I can. Know your place, don’t escalate, and don’t be a doosh and it’s usually good sledding.

71. brant76 says: Oct 3, 2016 5:29 PM

As a Raider fan I get tired of all of us being painted with the same brush. I have been to several games in Oakland when I lived there and even seen people come in wearing the jersey of the opposing team. While the received some generally good natured ribbing about their team, I never saw much in the way of mean spiritedness or violence, and mind you this was in and around the Black Hole (south end zone) where some of the most hardcore fans are.

72. strummer174 says: Oct 3, 2016 5:53 PM

I hate to say this, because I absolutely love booze…but I think it might be time to severely limit alcohol consumption at these games. This is just so stupid.

The worst part is that maniacs like these usually aren’t even the real fans. It’s the same at every big game, every celebration in the streets after a championship…the real fans cheer, and it’s all in good fun, then some maladjusted drunks show up just to have some anonymity while they destroy things. It’s so embarrassing.

73. amaf21 says: Oct 3, 2016 6:14 PM

Any time you step foot in an NFL stadium you’re taking your life into your own hands. Any time your team plays the trash eagles or Raiders and you choose to attend the game, you’d better have your head on a swivel. Just a fact.

74. mullman76 says: Oct 3, 2016 6:32 PM

Every fanbase has knuckleheads and drunkards looking for a scrap.

One can not pigeon hole the entire Silver and Black fanbase for the actions of a few.

More importantly, prayers to the family and to the victim for a full recovery.

This shouldn’t happen every weekend at every stadium where these games are played- more security, less beer, limited tailgating and whatever else it takes to make it better.

Go Raiders

75. jason9696 says: Oct 3, 2016 6:42 PM

They better up the charges if the poor guy dies. Just disgusting.

76. idiedpretty says: Oct 3, 2016 8:02 PM

Most raider fans are hopeless and empty souls. They dont know who their blood Daddy is, barely know Mamma, and their self esteem and personal identity is the Oakland/LA/Vegas Raiders and nothing, nothing else. Sad. Newsflash, Al Davis aint your daddy and Toad Man Reggie aint your Uncle. Fixed it.

77. raidernation37 says: Oct 3, 2016 9:05 PM

Haven’t been to an nfl game in over a decade because of stuff like this. Between the insanely drunk people, the over inflated prices and the 3 hour round trip to the closest stadium I’d rather stay home or hit a local spot for a game. The stadium “experience” just isn’t enjoyable if you ask me

78. r8dernation says: Oct 3, 2016 10:13 PM

The Raider fans in question are New Yorkers. Go figure.

79. r8dernation says: Oct 3, 2016 10:14 PM

Oh, and I heard the Ravens want to sign these 2 guys.

80. alleycat702 says: Oct 4, 2016 12:09 AM

This is coming from a Raiders fan.

No matter what team you are a fan of, this is plain despicable! My prayers will be with the Ravens fan in the hospital, fighting for his life. My prayers will also be with his family.

NOTHING justifies this kind of behavior! The 2 punks from NY are wannabes, not real Raiders fans. NY? Go figure.

81. jsm11 says: Oct 4, 2016 1:53 AM

American Football is a brutal sport. They only play 16 games a season and there is a high possibility that players will be damaged for life.

82. shadrach422 says: Oct 4, 2016 7:53 AM

Eagles fan that went to a game in NOLA. The Eagles lost the game at the end by a field goal. This was the game that Sheldon Brown had the famous hit on Reggie Bush. The Saints fans were actually very cool leading up to the game and all the way through….. However, when we were exiting the stadium… We ran into a large group who were RELENTLESS! I was with my, then 64 year old Dad, and had to deal with people tossing beer cups at us and poking me in the back of the head… As I was with my dad at the time, my mind was simply on getting him out of there in one piece.

Point is, this happens everywhere and is NOT exclusive to one fan-base.

Some fan-bases might have a larger percentage of fans who try to live up to their self-made reputation… However, its everywhere. Have personally witnessed it at MET LIFE as an Eagle fan attending… Family have experienced similar experiences at Cleveland’s stadium as eagles fans.

Lastly… I have personally witnessed an idiot Eagles fan walk right up to a dad and his son inside the Linc (Philly) before the Eagles faced off against Carolina back in 2003… where the dad was carrying two drinks and the kid had a tray of food… The idiot smacked both drinks and the tray out of their hands. The look of disgust and anger on the dad’s face was enough to get me upset. I yelled at the fan… as he smiled and jogged away… I turned around to see the two Carolina fans walk away without a word.

Every fan-base has their share of morons. The Ravens fan is obviously a worst case scenario result. Wish him and his family the best. Can’t imagine what they are going through.

83. anonymousraven1 says: Oct 4, 2016 10:16 AM

Was at the game Sunday, as I am for every home game. Every Raiders fan I talked to was polite and we enjoyed some back and forth. Painting their entire fan-base based on the actions of two idiots is foolish. Similarly, implying that the Ravens’ fan “deserved” to be sucker punched by 2 guys half his age is also foolish.

Y’all aren’t Skip Bayless. Stop it with the hot takes.

84. sbchampsagain says: Oct 4, 2016 10:30 AM

Been to probably a handful of Ravens games over the past decade as I live outside of DC. Only seen one fight. And it was more of a lame shoving match.

Not a ton of Raider fans there on Sunday, but they were loud. And most certainly stood out in the crowd. Like a sore thumb.

Ravens fans aren’t the classiest, but the guys I saw made the Ravens fans look like choir boys. Looked like an old school Dre video. Starter jackets, baggy jean shorts, white DC shoes, and lots of neck tattoos. And I did see one dude with 2 teardrops under the eye…

Yikes!

85. steelerfanjo says: Oct 4, 2016 11:57 AM

At what point does the NFL step in and take over for the Ravens… Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Suggs, Stallworth, fights in the stands, Harbaugh whining all the time… enough is enough. Worst franchise in pro sports.. Jamal Lewis – almost forgot. Every season – Ravens prove to be horrible role models. Goodell fines everyone for nothing, but the Ravens repeatedly are on the bad side of events and…. nada.

86. anonymousraven1 says: Oct 4, 2016 1:42 PM

At what point does the NFL step in and take over for the Steelers… Ben Roethlisberger, James Harrison, Rainey, Reed, fights in the stands, Tomlin violating the rules… enough is enough. Worst franchise in pro sports.. Le’Veon Bell – almost forgot. Every season – Steelers prove to be horrible role models. Goodell fines everyone for nothing, but the Steelers repeatedly are on the bad side of events and…. nada.

See, that was easy.