NFL continues with three 9:30 a.m. ET games in London

Getty Images

The NFL keeps extending its international series of games, and it continues to extend the length of the days of football.

Contrary to previous reports that the league wanted to ditch the 9:30 a.m. ET kickoffs for London games, three of the four games scheduled for the UK will be breakfast specials here in the United States.

That includes the Sept. 24 Ravens-Jaguars game at Wembley, the Oct. 1 Saints-Dolphins at Wembley and the Oct. 29 Vikings-Browns game at Twickenham Stadium.

The Oct. 22 Cardinals-Rams game will be a 1 p.m. ET kickoff, meaning it will be played under the lights in the UK.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Home, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Rumor Mill
10 Responses to “NFL continues with three 9:30 a.m. ET games in London”
  1. Bob806 says: Apr 20, 2017 8:30 PM

Browns 27 Vikings 9

2. vabeachguy says: Apr 20, 2017 9:21 PM

I haven’t watched a 9:30 AM game yet, and I won’t watch a 9:30 am game in the future. Not even if my favorite team is playing. I’ll DVR it, but that’ll just allow me to fast forward through all the commercials.

3. whenwilliteverend says: Apr 20, 2017 9:36 PM

One game features the Jags and the other features the Browns. Might as well just sleep through those games. The good news for the Ravens and Vikings is they get a bye week in London and can have a good time.

4. captainwhodat says: Apr 20, 2017 10:01 PM

just like the Thursday night games…I don’t watch the London games…

5. bkostela says: Apr 21, 2017 12:08 AM

A lot of crybabies in the comments section. I’m thankful for an additional three hours of football on three separate Sundays this season.

To those that oppose, are you really gonna miss these games? Instead of nine 1pm games there will only be eight games for you to watch at 1pm.

6. jagsfan4ever says: Apr 21, 2017 9:37 AM

I like the 9:30a EST games when my team (Jags) are playing. Means I can watch them, get a little morning/early afternoon buzz going on and then be at the beach by 1p. Great Sunday!

7. whatjusthapped says: Apr 21, 2017 9:59 AM

I don’t get it, the NFL aspires to promote pro football and then turns around and sends them the Browns vs. Vikings.

Besides having ugly uniforms, can you find two worst teams in a NFL matchup?

8. truthbetold109 says: Apr 21, 2017 11:55 AM

OMG.. The vikings and the Browns?? Why not send Appalachian State vs North Carolina A&T State?!

9. whenwilliteverend says: Apr 21, 2017 12:16 PM

whatjusthapped says:
    Apr 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Besides having ugly uniforms, can you find two worst teams in a NFL matchup?

You mean like Jags vs 49ers?

10. VenerableAxiom says: Apr 21, 2017 5:06 PM