Terrelle Pryor working out with Antonio Brown

AP

Wide receiver Terrelle Pryor is still relatively new to wide receiver and his preparation for his first season at the position in Washington includes work with one of the best wideouts in the league.

Pryor posted video and pictures on social media of workouts with Steelers star Antonio Brown in recent days. Pryor spoke earlier in the offseason about plans to work with Randy Moss and Michael Irvin as well and the Redskins free agent pickup said this spring that he knows he still has a lot to learn after playing quarterback for the majority of his career.

“The good ones, they ask questions and never think they’ve got it,” Pryor said, via John Keim of ESPN.com. “They always want to learn. I’m not calling myself a great one, but I think I can get there. I’m always pinpoint in meetings, always answering questions. I jump on a question before anyone else can. I enjoy it. Once you stop learning and think you’ve got it, that’s when you lose. I never want to get to that point. I’m always curious, how to get better and how to be a dominant player and how to make people look at me and say, ‘I want to be like that.’ That’s what drives me.”

Brown, Moss and Irvin are pretty good people to go to for pointers about how to succeed as a receiver in the NFL and continued growth from Pryor will make his new team very happy he’s part of the offense in 2017.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Washington Redskins
7 Responses to “Terrelle Pryor working out with Antonio Brown”
  1. "All Eyez On Me" in theaters NOW!!! says: Jun 25, 2017 4:47 PM

standing next to each other, they look like Nino Brown & G-Money!!!

2. jhorton83 says: Jun 25, 2017 6:23 PM

His story is pretty unprecedented. Out of the league for basically two years, he finally swallows his pride and decides to switch positions, because nobody wanted him even as a backup QB (Tebow should have gone the same route). And not only does he end up making a roster, he winds up being their leading receiver with 1,000+ yards on a terrible team with four different QBs.

3. 345snarkavenue says: Jun 25, 2017 6:41 PM

Looking for tips on ignoring your coach and posting live locker room video

4. xbam says: Jun 25, 2017 11:53 PM

NFC East CB/DB’s are really scared now! lol

5. dirtydrynn27 says: Jun 26, 2017 8:38 AM

Yes NFC corners are gonna catch Hell…..Hello rookie CBs in Dallas!

6. pastorbobs says: Jun 26, 2017 8:55 AM

This guy was a beast with Cleveland’s QB throwing to him. I’m thinking he’ll be pretty good with Cousins and a receiving core that doesn’t let defenses key on just one guy.

7. kneedragr says: Jun 27, 2017 3:35 PM

1 – year deal, wants to be the #2 guy in Pittsburgh next season.