Packers, Bucs tied 20-20 at two-minute warning

AP

The Packers tied the Bucs on a 22-yard field goal from Mason Crosby with 2:01 remaining in regulation. Tampa Bay, though, has plenty of time to drive down the field for the winning score.

Tampa Bay has 387 yards and only a lost fumble by Jameis Winston and six Packers sacks of Winston has slowed the Bucs offense.

Winston has completed 21 of 32 passes for 270 yards and two touchdowns. Both touchdowns went to tight end Cameron Brate.

Brate, who had a 28-yard score in the first quarter, scored on an 11-yard pass with 6:02 remaining in the fourth quarter to give the Bucs a 20-17 lead before Brett Hundley answered with a 10-play, 70-yard drive that ended with Crosby’s field goal.

25 responses to “Packers, Bucs tied 20-20 at two-minute warning

1. Isn’t this just great? Our Packers fans are BOOOOING our own team!!!!! Who’s gonna win the Bay of Pigs? Won’t be Aaron. So our fans have given up.

2. All because of a terrible spot the refs gave Nelson on a 3rd down catch. Something tells me the purples will remain silent about that if the Packers lose this game.

3. If Hundley can just manage not to lose to Cleveland next week we might still have a chance. Everything going our way so far. Let’s hope Seattle and Carolina get beat this week.

4. pkrlvr says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm
    Seven posts and all but one are Viking trolls. You guys really are getting ridiculous.

Getting? Getting ridiculous? Seriously… most trolling fanbase in the NFL.

5. lol. i thought the Packers were going to lose, purple Nostradamus. vikings fans on here instead of watching their own team speaks volumes. Go Pack Go!

6. Congrats to the Packer players, who despite being booed loudly, managed to defeat the mighty Buccaneers.

Packer fans should be ashamed.

7. gtodriver says:
    December 3, 2017 at 3:51 pm
    Boo birds at Lambeau Field today.

Worst fans in the NFL.
    ——————————-
    Hardly.
    The Viking fans knowingly cheered for a child abuser who used his phony charity to embezzle funds from well meaning fans.
    You simply can never live down that disgrace.

8. 1L says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:17 pm
    #########

Which is a very apt description for two very poor teams that made a mockery of the game of football.

It must really suck to need to need overtime to get a win over the last place team in the NFC South.

9. 1L says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:17 pm

can you please enlighten all of us with the vikings at 10-2 and gb at 6-6, how green bay is going to win the division?

10. pkrlvr says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm
    —–
    Can’t handle it when you’re on the receiving end eh?

Packer fans litter Viking posts all the time but now you can’t handle it while on the receiving end?

Give me a break.

11. The stars may be aligning for Rodgers to come back and inflict pain on the commentators here (well, 85% of them who are Vikings trolls). I still don’t think GB will get it done because McCarthy is the coach, but you never know. The TV announcer’s comment with 2:45 left in the 4th quarter summed up McCarthy over the years. After JWilliams gained 7 on 2nd and 8 to get to 3rd and 1 on the 5 (5 to go for a TD), the announcer said that the way the Packers running game has been dominating, you just known McCarthy will stick with the run on 3rd down. The very next play Hundley dropped back and threw a sideways pass to Nelson for 1/2 yard Then on 4th and 1/2 from the 5, McHighlySuccessfulNFLCoach showed even more confidence in the running game by kicking a FG with over 2 minutes left. They still won in spite of him.

12. “Um, the Vikings had already defeated the Falcons and the network shifted to the Bay of Pigs game.”

Except that there are many comments from before the game ended, and the vast majority are from Heidi fans.

13. djvh2 says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:42 pm

########

No, our game was over and I was forced to watch your game just like I posted.

My first post was the second post on this thread and the first one was only two minutes ahead of mine.

The times of posts are shown if you don’t realize.

14. vikefan4life says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:15 pm
    pkrlvr says:
    December 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Getting? Getting ridiculous? Seriously… most trolling fanbase in the NFL.

/////////////////

We are number one!

15. gtodriver says:
    codylaws says:
    Wisconsin’s Favorite Son Jeffrey Be Dahmed says:
    ——————————————————————————————–
    Just a dumb question, but why are watching the GB game instead of MN? Both games are being played at the same time. If I was a Vike’s fan the only game I’d be watching is the Vike’s – Falcons. Is it so you can be the first to troll? If GB was 9-2 that would be the only game I would be watching. Just saying, but feel free to watch what ever game you want.

16. fngs1 says:
    December 3, 2017 at 10:58 pm
    gtodriver says:
    codylaws says:
    Wisconsin’s Favorite Son Jeffrey Be Dahmed says:
    ——————————————————————————————–
    ###############

Earth to fngs1…

The Packer game wasn’t broadcast in Minnesota (I don’t have Sunday ticket), so speaking for myself, I couldn’t watch the Packer game if I wanted to.

The Vikings game ended about 2:45 PM local time (3:45 PM PFT time). The first post on this thread was at 3:49 PM.

Please note – that was AFTER the network left the Vikings game and instead of showing post game material for us Vikings fans, forced us to watch the balanc of the Packer game.

It was then that I heard the boo birds wildly booing their team. Even the announcers were commenting about it.

So, yeah, you had a real dumb question. And the answer wasn’t what you were hoping for either.

17. gtodriver says:
    ——————————————————————————————–
    My bad, I guess I should of finish watching the Vike’s game. Never thought they would of went to the end GB game. Since I do live MN I also know the GB game wasn’t on, and when it comes to trolls (which are on both side) there are some that are just sitting to be the first one to speak crap.

18. fngs1 says:

My bad, I guess I should of finish watching the Vike’s game.
    ##############

So you admit to watching the Vikings games (at times), while the Packers were playing…

Just wanted to point that out… 😀

19. gtodriver says:
    December 4, 2017 at 9:35 am
    fngs1 says:
    My bad, I guess I should of finish watching the Vike’s game.
    ##############
    Just wanted to point that out… 😀
    ——————————————————————————————- Yes I do. I have no choice since the wife is a die hard Vike’s fan. Since she was out of town I did not watch much of the game.