Last Updated 6:21 PM, September 1, 2014 EDT
- Decision on Josh Gordon lawsuit coming soon
- RG3: We fixed what we needed to fix on offense
- Report: Panthers have ex-Jets WR Stephen Hill in for a workout
- Rob Gronkowski says he’s a go for Week One
- Ray McDonald: The truth will come out, I’m a good-hearted person
- Gronkowski’s announcement a little confusing
- Rams claim Case Keenum off waivers from Texans
- Rams sign 10 to practice squad, none of them Michael Sam
- A healthy Cam Newton is a life preserver for Panthers
- Eagles add fifth-rounder Ed Reynolds to practice squad
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 25, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET); .
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); Dan Patrick Show (9:20 a.m. ET); ESPN Cleveland (10:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).