Last Updated 11:45 AM, November 27, 2015 EST
- Sean Taylor died eight years ago today
- Tracy Porter makes a key cameo on Brett Favre night
- Aaron Rodgers has a Davante Adams problem
- Packers had players-only meeting, apparently over excessive video games
- Aaron Rodgers: We need to get on same page in passing game
- Devonta Freeman absent from practice again
- Bengals activate Cedric Ogbuehi, place Darqueze Dennard on IR
- Revis missing from practice again Friday
- Jay Gruden: It’s a one-game season
- Ravens activate Brent Urban from injured reserve
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of November 23, 2015 EST
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (7:00 a.m. ET); Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:35 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Pro Football Talk on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: Mac Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:05 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/104.5 The Zone Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Dave “Softy” Mahler/KJR Seattle (8:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: Dennis & Callahan/WEEI Boston (7:45 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick Wright and John Lopez (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Pregame Show (12:30 p.m. ET).