Last Updated 9:24 PM, August 26, 2016 EDT
- Buccaneers make a field goal, lose a wideout to injury
- Sam Bradford urges everyone not to overreact to the preseason
- Report: Jimmy Garoppolo to start Friday night
- Andy Reid predicts more kickoff returns “than ever”
- Report: Concerns raised about Ezekiel Elliott’s pattern of behavior
- Rough half for starting QBs, but that Tom Brady kid on the bench is OK
- Terron Armstead, Cam Heyward, Marcus Gilbert all leave early with injuries
- Steelers starting offense looks just fine in first preseason action
- Washington loses Ryan Kerrigan, Keith Marshall to injuries
- Mike Scifres hurt, Panthers could be in punter market (if they weren’t)
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 22, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).