Last Updated 12:05 AM, September 3, 2014 EDT
- Brent will appeal decision to delay his reinstatement
- NFL holds Irsay to higher standard, sort of
- Source: Welker took Molly at Kentucky Derby
- Wes Welker suspended four games for violating PED policy
- NFL says Josh Brent can return starting Week 11
- Bruce Irvin on Packers rookie center Corey Linsley: “I’m gonna pray for him”
- Wes Welker officially suspended first four games of season
- Welker may not be suspended for Week One
- Former Cardinals QB Max Hall arrested for shoplifting, cocaine
- No decision yet on Josh Gordon lawsuit
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of September 1, 2014 EDT
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (11:20 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.5 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/WGFX Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDGG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).