Last Updated 7:34 PM, August 28, 2016 EDT
- Kaepernick: Liberty, freedom and justice are not happening for all
- Devon Still facing likely fine for knocking off Carson Palmer’s helmet
- Rex Ryan suggests that, on his team, it’s mandatory to stand for the anthem
- Jason Garrett on Tony Romo: We’ll take the situation day by day
- Some fans burn Kaepernick jerseys
- Bill O’Brien “pleased” with where Brock Osweiler is right now
- Rueben Randle, Chris Givens headline first wave of Eagles cuts
- Devin Smith to reserve/PUP, Jets cut 11 other guys
- Carson Palmer done for day after two picks, hit to head
- Broncos seeing if anyone wants Britton Colquitt after offering pay cut
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 22, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).