Last Updated 10:52 PM, August 29, 2016 EDT
- Former Army Ranger, current Steelers LT says Kaepernick’s method isn’t “most effective”
- Brees says American flag is “sacred,” speaks out against Kaepernick’s method of protest
- Trump weighs in on Kaepernick situation
- Kaepernick’s college coach calls his national anthem stance “selfish”
- Joey Bosa holdout ends, but could the damage linger for the team?
- Report: Seahawks to waive seventh-round RB Zac Brooks
- Report: Tim Tebow offered contract with Venezuelan Winter League team
- Richard Sherman understands Kaepernick’s message, questions the platform
- Lawyer seeks order limiting NFL communications with Hall of Fame Game customers
- Seahawks release 2015 sixth-round pick Kristjan Sokoli
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 29, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Chris Mannix Show/NBC Sports Radio (3:35 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).