Last Updated 11:58 AM, March 9, 2014 EDT
- Teams intrigued by, concerned about Talib
- Buccaneers pushing hard to sign Michael Johnson
- Romo “getting close” in rehab, working with David Cutcliffe
- More teams are clamoring for Verner
- Sam Shields, Packers agree to four-year, $39 million contract
- Report: Mike Mitchell fielding calls from a lot of teams
- Gus Bradley’s influence steered Red Bryant to Jaguars
- Pierre Thomas’ agent says things are “status quo” with Saints
- Tom Lewand: Suh extension won’t make or break free agency plans
- Tampering period brings plenty of phone calls, how much real interest?
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of March 3, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); Mut & Merloni/WEEI Boston (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET); Dave “Softy” Mahler/KJR Seattle (7:45 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (7:40 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); Dan Patrick Show (10:20 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET);; PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:15 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).