Last Updated 4:20 PM, May 31, 2016 EDT
- Broncos could keep Ware on sideline until training camp
- Kelvin Benjamin trying “not to baby” knee in return to field
- Las Vegas mayor: Stadium, not gambling, is the issue
- Bill O’Brien on Baylor’s problems: Issues are bigger than just football
- Eric Decker, Brandon Marshall back at Jets practice
- Branden Albert not worried about Laremy Tunsil being left tackle of the future
- The week after foot surgery, Titans sign second-rounder Kevin Dodd
- Lurie: Bradford is absolutely the right guy to quarterback our team
- Senquez Golson says “soft tissue” injury, not shoulder, reason he went for MRI
- Vikings shuffle defensive linemen after B.J. Dubose tears ACL
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of May 23, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Dave Logan/Denver Sports 760 (1:30 p.m. ET);
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:30 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick Wright and John Lopez (9:15 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).