Last Updated 7:17 PM, April 24, 2014 EDT
- Falcons schedule biomechanical test, aptitude test with Clowney
- Source: Clowney isn’t “working out” for Falcons
- As expected, Panthers exercise 2015 option on Cam Newton
- Falcons will put Jadeveon Clowney through a short workout
- Draft delay not good for the NFL
- Patriots cleared of filing tampered injury reports for Talib, Spikes
- Report: Armanti Edwards, A.J. Jefferson visiting Seahawks
- League has no comment on proliferation of cheerleader lawsuits
- Dockett laments Dansby’s decision to “chase the money”
- NFL V.P. of law and labor sees no issues with Eagles cutting DeSean
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of April 21, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (4:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET).