Last Updated 7:04 AM, November 25, 2015 EST
- Matt Forte says he’s playing on Thursday
- Rams statement: Stedman Bailey in “critical, but stable, condition”
- Source: Stedman Bailey has been shot
- Peyton Manning, in a walking cast, will miss “at least” the next two weeks
- Patriots, Panthers can clinch playoff spots this week
- NFL to announce London games at 9:30 a.m. ET
- Aaron Rodgers excited about seeing Bart Starr, Brett Favre
- Report: D.J. Fluker back in concussion protocol
- Wednesday morning one-liners
- Del Rio: Amari Cooper will work through whatever needs correcting
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of November 23, 2015 EST
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (7:00 a.m. ET); Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:35 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Pro Football Talk on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: Mac Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:05 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/104.5 The Zone Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Dave “Softy” Mahler/KJR Seattle (8:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: Dennis & Callahan/WEEI Boston (7:45 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick Wright and John Lopez (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Pregame Show (12:30 p.m. ET).