Last Updated 5:30 PM, August 31, 2016 EDT
- Report: Browns would only trade Josh McCown for a high draft pick
- NFL clears Harrison, Peppers and Matthews
- Harry Edwards: Kaepernick “a man suddenly becoming aware his house is on fire”
- Appeal of concussion settlement will indeed continue
- Apparently, not all former players dropped their objection to the concussion settlement
- Exclusive video of the Tim Tebow baseball showcase!
- Justin Forsett is back to 100 percent
- NFL to announce Philadelphia as 2017 draft host city
- Report: Bills claim Patrick Lewis
- Pete Carroll: “Many scenarios” where Brandon Browner could return
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 29, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Chris Mannix Show/NBC Sports Radio (3:35 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).