Last Updated 12:55 PM, July 26, 2014 EDT
- California corruption case entangles unnammed NFL owner
- Packers extend Jordy Nelson
- Kraft wants L.A. team within 2-3 years
- Cam Newton: I can’t stress enough that I’m not 100 percent yet
- Manziel says he’s “on the same page” with Browns, admits “rookie mistakes”
- Kendall Hunter suffers torn ACL
- Andy Reid: Chiefs TE Sean McGrath will retire
- Percy Harvin’s feeling “immensely good” in Seahawks camp
- Saturday morning one-liners
- Stephen Hill hears heckling from fans, responds to it
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of July 21, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: Colin Cowherd/ESPN Radio (10:15 a.m. ET); Nestor Aparicio/WNST Baltimore (5:05 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (7:00 a.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (7:40 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET).