Last Updated 10:41 PM, December 26, 2014 EST
- Justin Gilbert vows to be great after work ethic is questioned
- Week 17 injury report roundup
- Houston, Watt, Dumervil vie for Deacon Jones Award
- Browns name Connor Shaw their Week 17 starter
- It’s too late for a Kurt Warner comeback
- Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis
- Report: Chargers expected to place P Mike Scifres on IR
- Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
- Saints place Pierre Thomas, Akiem Hicks on IR
- Seahawks waive Travian Robertson
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of December 22, 2014 EST
MONDAY: The Herd with Colin Cowherd (10:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Erik Kuselias Show (7:00 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/WGFX Nashville (8:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: FOX Sports Daybreak (7:15 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Patrick Mannelly/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (11:35 a.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (3:30 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Media (12:30 p.m. ET).