Last Updated 9:11 AM, August 27, 2014 EDT
- Rooney breaks ranks on increased penalties in the passing game
- Burfict won’t talk about his contract
- CBA makes coaches, teams jointly responsible for offseason violations
- Torrey Smith: I don’t think Meriweather should be suspended
- All 32 teams reach 75-player limit
- Jay Cutler not thrilled with seeing Jordan Palmer so soon
- Cardinals taking a look at James Harrison
- Hernandez legal team scores minor victory in court
- Ahmad Brooks needs to lose some weight
- Alex Smith doesn’t know when his drop-dead day is for contract
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 25, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET); .
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).