Last Updated 9:17 AM, April 23, 2014 EDT
- Mike Wallace: New offense is “my style”
- Phil Costa: I retired at 26 because football took a toll on my body
- Doug Marrone recently had cancerous mole removed
- Gil Brandt suggests draft-and-trade scenario for Texans at No. 1
- Woodley declares Raiders to be a playoff team
- Aldon Smith reports for offseason duty
- John Mara: Not expecting playoff expansion vote this year
- As schedule approaches, all eyes on September 4
- MJD: No reason Darren McFadden and I can’t be one of the best duos in league
- First Lions minicamp has a “calm feeling” even without stars
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of April 14, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Rude Awakening/680 The Fan Atlanta (8:35 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).