Last Updated 8:19 AM, August 31, 2016 EDT
- Boomer Esiason would like Colin Kaepernick to get off his lawn
- Bridgewater has torn ACL and dislocated knee, but no nerve damage
- First call described Bridgewater’s injury as a dislocated knee
- Teammates disturbed by “gruesome” Bridgewater injury
- Gary Kubiak declines to address Mark Sanchez’s status
- Bucs coach loves his QB depth, when other teams don’t have enough
- Baseball dreams accelerate endorsement realities for Tebow
- Laremy Tunsil says he still has a lot of work to do
- Report: Saints signing Paul Kruger
- Adam Gase: DeVante Parker has to learn “how to push through certain kinds of pain”
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 29, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Chris Mannix Show/NBC Sports Radio (3:35 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).