Last Updated 10:09 PM, August 28, 2016 EDT
- A.J. Green, Adam Jones sustain injuries in Jacksonville
- Report: 49ers likely to jettison Kaepernick, for football reasons
- Kaepernick: Liberty, freedom and justice are not happening for all
- Devon Still facing likely fine for knocking off Carson Palmer’s helmet
- Rex Ryan suggests that, on his team, it’s mandatory to stand for the anthem
- Rams rookie Cooper will miss time with shoulder injury
- Cedric Peerman becomes latest Bengals player to suffer injury
- PFT Live question of the day for Monday: Garoppolo or Prescott?
- How will teams represented on Competition Committee handle new touchback rule?
- Bernard gets quick score for Bengals
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 22, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).