Last Updated 9:38 AM, August 30, 2016 EDT
- Jerry Rice says “All lives matter,” tells Kap “don’t disrespect the flag”
- Report: Agent shift helped nudge Chargers and Joey Bosa to deal
- Bucs-Redskins preseason finale moved to Wednesday due to weather
- Former Army Ranger, current Steelers LT says Kaepernick’s method isn’t “most effective”
- Brees says American flag is “sacred,” speaks out against Kaepernick’s method of protest
- Brandon Tate cut, Andrew Billings to IR as Bengals hit 75 players
- Lions put Brandon Pettigrew on reserve/PUP as part of roster moves
- Browns won’t rest starters this week
- Buccaneers down to 75 players
- Mangini isn’t sure Kaepernick has regressed, or that he’d be blackballed
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 29, 2016 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Chris Mannix Show/NBC Sports Radio (3:35 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (9:20 a.m. ET); Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (9:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (9:25 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET).
THURSDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (9:40 a.m. ET); The Proper Gentlemen/790 Houston (10:10 am. ET).
FRIDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (9:00 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET).